clomid buddies

just alittle vent/and I am upset alittle
so girls I go on another board the CBFM some may as well. This girl was very adamant on me taking clomid when I have nothing wrong with myself and ovulate on my own and have normal cycles. she told me HOW dangerous it is and she warned me s. I explained to her to do some research thanks for the concerns I knew what I was getting into. I told her alot of woman on here and other boards go on clomid due to the fact of their DH sperm and try to make ovulation stronger. I was alittle hurt and upset that she used A WORD LIKE dangerous. and she worned me. I know what I am doing and read into it BIG TIME online before getting it. I mean I am only on 50mg and its days are 5-9 so we will see what this month brings if it doesnt work then I will stop taking it and go forward with things like IUI.

Do you know your DH has sperm issues via a SA? After what happened to me last month on clomid, I am very cautious about it now. Just keep in mind that not only can it produce multiple follicles (especially in ovulating women), but it thinned my lining to the point of inhibiting implantation. I wouldn't have known this without being monitored by a doctor. I know you have done your research, but just though I would share that with you. It could be doing you more harm than good.

im worried bout the linig too cos iv herd it can thin it
at cd 10 my lining was 9mm,, and at cd13 mine was 11mm does this sound too thin/
xx

No, your lining sounds great! Mine was 5mm on CD10. Apparently in 30% of clomid users, thinned lining is a known negative side effect.

They like it to be at least 8mm around ovulation. After ovulation, it doesn't continue to thicken. So in my case, I O'd around cd11, so the most mine was, was around 6mm. Implantation CAN happen with that lining, but isn't likely. You have nothing to worry about there!

but im thinkin maybe it was thick cos af wasnt very heavy this monh and it was brougt on with provera xx

just alittle vent/and I am upset alittle
so girls I go on another board the CBFM some may as well. This girl was very adamant on me taking clomid when I have nothing wrong with myself and ovulate on my own and have normal cycles. she told me HOW dangerous it is and she warned me s. I explained to her to do some research thanks for the concerns I knew what I was getting into. I told her alot of woman on here and other boards go on clomid due to the fact of their DH sperm and try to make ovulation stronger. I was alittle hurt and upset that she used A WORD LIKE dangerous. and she worned me. I know what I am doing and read into it BIG TIME online before getting it. I mean I am only on 50mg and its days are 5-9 so we will see what this month brings if it doesnt work then I will stop taking it and go forward with things like IUI.

Do you know your DH has sperm issues via a SA? After what happened to me last month on clomid, I am very cautious about it now. Just keep in mind that not only can it produce multiple follicles (especially in ovulating women), but it thinned my lining to the point of inhibiting implantation. I wouldn't have known this without being monitored by a doctor. I know you have done your research, but just though I would share that with you. It could be doing you more harm than good.

i just want to say that im on clomid and actually prescribed by a ob/gyn and she does no monitoring at all..just prescribes it and does a progesterone check 7 days after positive opk then wait for a period or + pregnancy test..i would have no clue if i had cysts or thin lining..so honestly i dont think anything ur doing is dangerous..ik that obs will prescribe it to ovulating woman if they arent ovulating mature follicles and all that

hey girls I am not having that good of a day please reassure me that I will be ok on clomid? :cry: I am starting to second guess it and dont take it this cycle. I dont get scans done I dont get blood work done. Not sure if DH has a low sperm count or anything for that matter. I know the risks taking it, I do have a 28/30 day cycle, I DO OVULATE on my own and has always. we know the chances of mulitipals are 100% good chance. Can this back fire on me and NOT MAKE ME OVULATE? I am on 50mg and I take it CD 5-9 this will be
2nd cycle taking it. although I am starting to think maybe I shouldnt do it b/c someone saying its really not that good and things and dangerous. :cry: I dont know I am just scared I guess. :cry: But I googled that there are alot of woman out there THAT TAKE IT AND OVULATE AS WELL.. its to make the ovulation stronger :shrug:

im on cd26 and ive lost loads of discharge and i never have done before so somethings worked but i think its a sign of af am i right does any1 know with me not losing this before im unsure thanks x

hey girls I am not having that good of a day please reassure me that I will be ok on clomid? :cry: I am starting to second guess it and dont take it this cycle. I dont get scans done I dont get blood work done. Not sure if DH has a low sperm count or anything for that matter. I know the risks taking it, I do have a 28/30 day cycle, I DO OVULATE on my own and has always. we know the chances of mulitipals are 100% good chance. Can this back fire on me and NOT MAKE ME OVULATE? I am on 50mg and I take it CD 5-9 this will be
2nd cycle taking it. although I am starting to think maybe I shouldnt do it b/c someone saying its really not that good and things and dangerous. :cry: I dont know I am just scared I guess. :cry: But I googled that there are alot of woman out there THAT TAKE IT AND OVULATE AS WELL.. its to make the ovulation stronger :shrug:

I'm pretty sure it can't backfire and not make you ovulate. As I said in a previous post, the worst thing it will likely do is *possibly* thin your lining. Again, you would need to be seeing a doctor to know that.

Sorry you are feeling this way. I also take Clomid unmonitored. I do ovulate on my own but not until CD30. I have heard of a lot of people taking it who already ovulate. :hugs:

2 days past my normal cycle length still no positive on test thou ;-( does clomid make ur cycles longer? ;-(

Yes it can make your LP phase longer..

From what I've heard, some peoples bodies can react unnicely and stop ovulating on their own after clomid... It also can cause hyperstimulation at only 50mg (I've experienced this in the last week, and whilst less common, it's not that good at all!).

There are woman that take it to make ovulation stronger, but this often means "multiple follicles" rather than simply bigger ones. For me, it was 13 of them, and not allowed to try since a huge chance of high order multiples.

I have a question. I am on 50mg of clomid CD 5-9 I have been taking baby aspirin a day from the time I had my chemical last year. People are saying I Maybe thinning out my lining with clomid? Should I stop taking a baby aspirin? Just incase?

Hey ladies been to the Fertility clinic today after losing weight to get my BMI from 46 to 35 :happydance: and have finally been prescribed clomid! 50mg days 2 - 5, very nervous and excited, looking for others in this boat who want to share stories etc! baby dust to all
Kelly xx

Hey ladies been to the Fertility clinic today after losing weight to get my BMI from 46 to 35 :happydance: and have finally been prescribed clomid! 50mg days 2 - 5, very nervous and excited, looking for others in this boat who want to share stories etc! baby dust to all
Kelly xx

Hi Kelly, first off well done getting your BMI down:thumbup:
Im also on clomid 100mg cd's 3-7. not long finished my first round and I can happily say I did ovulate on the days I was supposed to so least i know the clomid does work. I was on 50mg last year thru the fertility clinic but decided this time we were just going to do it on our own.
Can I ask... Do you ovulate naturally?
Best of luck on the clomid fingers crossed for a BFP hun.

:dust:

Hey ladies,
I was just reading some of the comments and was wondering if I can join as I think I am in the same situation..

After TTC for 9 months, I started my frist try on Soy infl. as I heard this is equal to clomid yesterday... going to do it for CD 2-6.
and when I woke up this morning, my throat was hurting like I am going to get a cold.. it still does and my tonge feels bigger... has anyone had this as a side effect from soy??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->