clomid buddies

Just wanted to update here. I am 6dpo, feels like the tww is taking forever. My first couple temps were fairly low but have since risen. Hoping this is my month, but trying (unsuccessfully I might add) not to get my hopes up to much.

Where is everyone else in their cycle? Anyone close to testing?

6dpo here too..not many symptoms to report unfortunately..

i been having cramps on and off since ovulation..AF type ones which is weird..last night me and DH went out and ate and i felt REALLLY bloated and full even though i only ate about 1 plate..lol..and the last couple of nights i have woken up feeling really hungry but also nauseated..weird huh. im deff not getting my hopes up yet at only 6dpo though!

I went about an hour ago and had my blood drawn to check progesterone to make sure that i did ovulate for sure..not positive on when i will get the results back though..maybe tomorrow or wednesday im hoping

this waiting sucks..it seems like its taking forever..not even a week past ovulation..ugh!

Hey ladies been to the Fertility clinic today after losing weight to get my BMI from 46 to 35 :happydance: and have finally been prescribed clomid! 50mg days 2 - 5, very nervous and excited, looking for others in this boat who want to share stories etc! baby dust to all
Kelly xx

Hi Kelly, first off well done getting your BMI down:thumbup:
Im also on clomid 100mg cd's 3-7. not long finished my first round and I can happily say I did ovulate on the days I was supposed to so least i know the clomid does work. I was on 50mg last year thru the fertility clinic but decided this time we were just going to do it on our own.
Can I ask... Do you ovulate naturally?
Best of luck on the clomid fingers crossed for a BFP hun.

:dust:

Thanks for the reply, my first lot of progesterone tests prior to losing weight were at les than 1 they are now at 18 and should be 30 to show that ovulation occured so nope not ovulating, I have PCOS as well.
Cheers for the support and good luck to you too xx

Hi Everyone!!

I'm new to the thread. I was diagnosed with PCOS in September, and waited a grueling 39 days so FS could monitor a full cycle. With no period as of CD39 today, I am getting a progesterone/oil shot today to bring it on and start clomid 3-8. I am praying for AF - what a CHANGE lol.

Anyway, I'm really excited, hope this works, really nervouse, etc!! I want a Christmas Miracle!!!!!!

Updates everyone!!! I love updates!!

Jennifer

Hi, am new here, I have an appointment with the Gyno on 9th as I have been trying for a bay for almost 4 years! They tested me for everything and they can't seem to find any faults but I think they will prescribe clomid tablets now. What am I to expect at my first appointment? x

I'm still hanging around here. I guess I have to change my ticker... still no +OPK tests. Did any of you all ovulate late??

I'm still hanging around here. I guess I have to change my ticker... still no +OPK tests. Did any of you all ovulate late??

I didnt ovulate until CD20 but that is not late for me. Off of clomid I ovulate around CD30.

You can expect to ovulate about 5-10 days after your last pill. So if you took it 3-7 then you O should be from day 12-17 and if you took it 5-9 you can expect to O from day 14-19.

i think sum things really wrong im 4 days late for af i feel preg but showing negative on the test starting to feel i dont know my body at all ;-(

jordansmum... some don't get a bfp till a week after af due... hang in there!

Hi all!!! I finally get to start my first round of clomid tomorrow!!! I'm so excited...b/cuz I'm finally able to get started! Only thing is I am already showing signs that af is fixing to stop...is that normal??? Ohh and can anyone give me any extra pointers on what I can do to make this sucessful!!

I had my progesterone/oil shot yesterday to bring on AF. I've never wanted to see her so bad. How ironic. I just want to get started! :happydance:

Hi everyone can I officially join this thread now?
I am starting Clomid tomorrow for 5 days at 100mg (CD3-7). Then I will have a follicle scan next Monday and an HSG Wednesday. So I hope some of this will get me going!
For background I am TTC 2 years hoping for my second, and have been diagnosed with cervical infertility due to an organism called U. urealyticum (sp?), which sits on the cervix and blocks sperm trying to get through! So me and DH are both on antibiotics for that for the next two weeks. I just hope it doesn't interact with the clomid too badly.
Now in bed with hotpack, cup of tea and a book. My ultrasound today with AF brought on horrible cramps!
Good luck to everyone :flower:

Hi all~

I'll be starting Clomid next cycle (currently on CD11, so too late to start this one). Just have a couple of questions, if someone could help me out...

Does it work right away? I'm taking it mainly to lengthen my luteal phase. Is anyone else? Did it do it for you on your first cycle?

Are side effects common? What did you get?

Does the fact that it has a higher risk of twins freak you out? It sure does for me!!

Thanks!

Welcome to all the newbies!! It's great to see so much support!

I'm in the middle of my first Clomid round 50mg CD5-9. For you new girls, I'm taking clomid to help me ovulate, b/c BF is hindering the process a little.

Anyway.... got a +OPK today at CD17!!! And some Ov. pains!! Woohoo!:happydance:Hoping to BD tonight, maybe tomorrow.. then it's officially on to the 2WW!!

OPK.jpg

Hello all, I just read all 36 pages. I tried soy the last 3 cycles cause my DH did not want any part of any meds. I asked him yesterday if he would consider letting me try clomid. He said YES!!! I just got AF today & I am not too upset cause I have hope that clomid will help. So I will be taking it day 5-9 cause I had went to a FS before back in May, but couldn't do much more after he tracked my cycle. I do ovulate but my age might be a factor to need an extra boost from clomid. I am excited to join you ladies and especially excited to watch us get our BFP.

Hey, all fellow clomid buddies. I'm new to this site. I'm 32, been married 8.5 yrs., and have tried for babies since day one. I have a five year old, and miscarried back in June. Those are the only 2 times I've been prego in 8.5 yrs.! I have really irregular cycles, so dr. suggested clomid. I took days 3-8 following a provera induced period. I am currently on day 25, and pretty sure I ovulated about 3 days ago. I now have super sore nipples and cramping, though the cramping has let up. Not 100% sure I ovulated, but I began taking ovulation tests the day I finished the clomid. I almost always got a light line until 3 days ago, and for two days I got lines almost as dark as the control line, and the line has now gone back to being lighter again. Do you think I ovulated, and do you think the symptoms are clomid symptoms or pregnancy symptoms? Thanks in advance to any who respond, and just want to say that I'm happy to be in it together w/ you gals....only someone dealing could understand.

well af showed up 2day so upset;-( so now officially on cd1 2nd round of clomid i had my blood work back and they said it was 68 and say it was raised so looks like clomids doing something i just hope this is my month !! does any1 know what these numbers mean when you have your bloods took?? thanks

thanks im just hoping this cycle will work ;-) i wish every1 else luck thats testing soon ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->