clomid buddies

Good morning ladies, Im really needing a little bit advice.
I O'd cd 15 (sat), BD'd on sat & sun, sat was fine but sunday it was very painful during and after intercourse, didnt BD again till tuesday and straight afterwards i was in severe pain and was sick. the pain was like being constipated or really bad trapped wind, like sharp shooting pains the lower right hand side under my stomach? the pain was shooting through my anus aswell and i found it difficult to sit down. This passed after about an hour of lying on my side in bed. Im on 100mg of clomid unmonitored and worrying that maybe iv overstimulated? or maybe its implantation cramps? also could it possibly still be ovulation cramps?? ( a day or 2 after ovulation day ) ??
Has anyone else had similar symptoms??
Im trying not to worry and just hope this month is our month!
Good luck to you all, I test in 9 days:happydance:
:dust:

I am on day 1 of my first cycle(5-9) :happydance: anyone want to be buddies?!!?!?

I O'd cd 15 (sat), BD'd on sat & sun, sat was fine but sunday it was very painful during and after intercourse, didnt BD again till tuesday and straight afterwards i was in severe pain and was sick. the pain was like being constipated or really bad trapped wind, like sharp shooting pains the lower right hand side under my stomach? the pain was shooting through my anus aswell and i found it difficult to sit down. This passed after about an hour of lying on my side in bed. Im on 100mg of clomid unmonitored and worrying that maybe iv overstimulated? or maybe its implantation cramps? also could it possibly still be ovulation cramps?? ( a day or 2 after ovulation day ) ??

Hey! I have heard of people getting pain before during or after ovulation i think its just a matter of your body..and with the clomid u are more likely to ovulate more than one egg..so maybe thats why! I know that when i first took it to get pregnant with my second i was having cramps like crazy because i got pregnant and four extra cysts..so anythings possible! just hang in there and at least u know the pains mean that ur bodys doing something! :thumbup:

Well, here's hoping the clomid worked. These are my last 4 OPKs. We BD 2 days before these started, then the night of the second one, then we will again tonight. The last test is from today. FX'd!

4 days OPK.jpg

Well, here's hoping the clomid worked. These are my last 4 OPKs. We BD 2 days before these started, then the night of the second one, then we will again tonight. The last test is from today. FX'd!

Those last two are definetly +!

View attachment 133183

yupp those last 2 look awesome..looks like the clomid worked!:happydance:

hello ladies..how is everyone doing? im 9dpo today and feeling not pregnant lol! the only thing i have noticed different is more cramping this time since after ovulation and 2 days ago i started breaking out all over my face..ugh! lol..idk not feeling like this is my month but maybe im just trying to not get my hopes up so i wont be let down if AF shows..i deff havent tested yet..but im tempted to start tomorrow..the dr called me last night and said my progesterone test deff showed i ovulated..guess we will see! is anyone else testing early like 10dpo? im a little scared..dont wanna see too many BFNs..

10dpo is a little on the early side... even waiting 1 more day with fmu might be better

yeah i know i hate seeing BFNs..but i have those first response tests that can supposably tell u 6 days before u miss a period..ik that it doesnt really matter if u havent implanted yet right? idk i just wanna know..but then again im not really feeling pregnant so maybe i shouldnt!

\

It could be ovulation pains, or just pains that can occasionally happen. I'd doubt you over stimulated though... I did this month (confirmed at hospital), and it has left me very bloated nearly 2 weeks later, and in a heck of a lot of pain...

Hi everyone, just writing with an update! I am on my third day of clomid 100mg today. So far it has given me terrible headaches every day, so I hope it's OK to take with Advil!
It also made me feel ill the first day, but I think that's because I took it together with my antibiotic before brekkie, and a cup of coffee didn't help :dohh:
Otherwise everything is going well - good luck to those testing soon!

Hey! I have heard of people getting pain before during or after ovulation i think its just a matter of your body..and with the clomid u are more likely to ovulate more than one egg..so maybe thats why! I know that when i first took it to get pregnant with my second i was having cramps like crazy because i got pregnant and four extra cysts..so anythings possible! just hang in there and at least u know the pains mean that ur bodys doing something! :thumbup:

Hey, are you ok? says ur confused? im here to listen if u fancy a wee chat?
Thanks for replyin to my post, I was just worried cos the pains were that severe and cos it was past ovulation i panic'd.
So what did you do about your cysts? do they go away themselfs? did you know you were pregnant? i mean what made you feel like u were pregnant? im only 7 days till testing but i have no signs or symptoms what so ever, a little cramping now and again but its not bad (just feels like trapped wind) but i have been really really tired, been sleeping alot in the afternoon. sorry its like 101 questions lol.
so are you still on clomid now? hope your feeling ok hun.:hugs:

Hi everyone, just writing with an update! I am on my third day of clomid 100mg today. So far it has given me terrible headaches every day, so I hope it's OK to take with Advil!
It also made me feel ill the first day, but I think that's because I took it together with my antibiotic before brekkie, and a cup of coffee didn't help :dohh:
Otherwise everything is going well - good luck to those testing soon!

Hey, sounds like ur having the mild side effects lol, on my 1st round of 100mg clomid i was sick between 8-10pm every night without fail, couldnt sleep that well and wen i did i was having terrible strange nightmares, had some mild headaches and alot of bloating, id eat a sandwich and feel like id ate a horse:haha:
Worst of all though was the mood swings, was always emotional, angry, frustrated, couldnt settle or content myself, my poor hubby was put thru hell with me, im lucky he is understanding and supportive lol. had few hot flashes but thats about it.
i know it dont seem like it but ur one of the lucky ones if your only side effect is headaches:thumbup: i test in 7 days but dont feel pregnant :growlmad: best of luck to you hun :hugs:

Hi Girls..

I am currently on 2nd round of Clomid, 50mg. I currently awaiting O. I am on CD14 so it should be happening soon. I am starting to have watery discharge and my cervix has moved up..so we'll see. I did have a negative OPK. Oh, the wait for O..

Thanks for replyin to my post, I was just worried cos the pains were that severe and cos it was past ovulation i panic'd.
So what did you do about your cysts? do they go away themselfs? did you know you were pregnant? i mean what made you feel like u were pregnant? im only 7 days till testing but i have no signs or symptoms what so ever, a little cramping now and again but its not bad (just feels like trapped wind) but i have been really really tired, been sleeping alot in the afternoon. sorry its like 101 questions lol.

hey..yeah i am fine..i am a little confused on why the TTC is taking so long this time around when my first two were just so much easier..im just getting pretty down about everything. but im sure ill be ok..im 10dpo today and ill probably start my period in about 4-5 days and start a new cycle. i dont feel pregnant this time and just pretty pessimistic about getting a BFP. :cry: maybe ur pains were just another egg popping out or something..but i have heard that its common to get pain after ovulation too. Yes my cysts did end up going away on their own after a few months..one thing that happened was that i was sick like straight away..much earlier than i shouldve been..but i didnt test until the day AF was due and it was positive..and then i was having tons of cramps and i went to dr and they did an ultrasound that showed about 4 cysts..they said that was probably a big reason why i was so sick all the time..back then i didnt count days or anything like that i just took the clomid did the opks then waited patiently..it wasnt like this time..now im just obsessive and i hate it! but the cysts didnt effect my pregnancy at all..my now 2 year old daughter was born happy and healthy! yes im on clomid again..2nd cycle this time around..10dpo..got a phone call wednesday night about the progesterone test the dr did on me to show that i ovulated and i did..so i was pretty excited but not for long..i just hate this..i dont feel pregnant..i felt more pregnant last month...but i wasnt :nope:

Hi Girls... newbie here.. I went to OB/GYN today, and as I have been trying for a few months and I am also 40... Dr put me on Clomid right away... gave me 50 mg and said to try that for 3 months if it doesnt work he will then refer me to a FS. He is not going to do any tests on me at all, through out the cycle, to check my folicles or anything...or even the 21 day tests to see if I ovulated. this sound odd to you ? or maybe because the dosage is so low he doesnt feel he needs to monitor me? cause I see a lot of other girls go on 100 or 150. His instructions to me were to just said to take the Clomid from CD 3-7 , on CD9 do a homemade baking soda/water douche, then have sex day 12,14,16,18.

come to think of it I may call the office back and ask for 21 days tests while I am doing this to make sure I am even ovulatint... I did ask hey what about my progrestrone.. he was like umm we dont want to worry about that. I hate to "TELL" doctors what to do, but hey it is my body, and I would like to be sure I ovulated, and the only way to tell is the cd21 tests right ? and of course temping...but I am not doing so well in that department.. I get sinus headaches that give me major spikes randomly up during my whole cycle, so I dont think I can use temping as a guage..

So I am actualy on CD14 right now...waiting for my CBFM to go peak on me so I still have a chance this month... but if not I guess its on to my first cycle of Clomid next month... gonna be doing my research on that now, and reading more threads on here about it as well.

hey..yeah i am fine..i am a little confused on why the TTC is taking so long this time around when my first two were just so much easier..im just getting pretty down about everything. but im sure ill be ok..im 10dpo today and ill probably start my period in about 4-5 days and start a new cycle. i dont feel pregnant this time and just pretty pessimistic about getting a BFP. :cry: maybe ur pains were just another egg popping out or something..but i have heard that its common to get pain after ovulation too. Yes my cysts did end up going away on their own after a few months..one thing that happened was that i was sick like straight away..much earlier than i shouldve been..but i didnt test until the day AF was due and it was positive..and then i was having tons of cramps and i went to dr and they did an ultrasound that showed about 4 cysts..they said that was probably a big reason why i was so sick all the time..back then i didnt count days or anything like that i just took the clomid did the opks then waited patiently..it wasnt like this time..now im just obsessive and i hate it! but the cysts didnt effect my pregnancy at all..my now 2 year old daughter was born happy and healthy! yes im on clomid again..2nd cycle this time around..10dpo..got a phone call wednesday night about the progesterone test the dr did on me to show that i ovulated and i did..so i was pretty excited but not for long..i just hate this..i dont feel pregnant..i felt more pregnant last month...but i wasnt :nope:

Aw you sound pretty down, :hug: I know what you mean about it bein so frustrating, i mean my fertility nurse dignosed everything was ok apart from i wasnt ovulating on my own hense the reason i was put on clomid but then i got to thinking, well if thats all thats stopping me concieve then surely with the clomid i would fall but when you get that positive opk you do get excited and next thing AF arrives and i just think to myself well what went wrong, we done everything right.
Fantastic news that you did ovulate though, its hard cos you try not to get your hopes up then ur looking for symptoms wen you pass ovulation, I know i am, im 7dpo and looking for signs but i have none so im expecting the:witch: to arrive in the next week:sad1: so how long till you test? i keep everything crossed for you hun and you blessed to have 2 wonderful children already, lets just hope we both get BFP this month.
Take it easy and take care :flower:

Hey girls just checking in here. I tested this morning at 11dpo and BFN :( Im doing okay with it though as I expected it. Not sure why Im not getting pregnant though. Im Oing, DH has good sperm count, and we are doing it on the right days. Only think I can think of is that I didnt have a lot of ewcm last cycle. But I had plenty the cycle before and didnt get pregnant then either.

vanilla star.... you use conceive plus or preseed ? I just started this month with conceive plus... and gosh it is not only comfortable it is good for the little guys too!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->