clomid buddies

I get crazy hotflashes starting the last day I take the clomid and they continue throughout the rest of my cycle, and headaches that last for like 2 days and they are in the middle of my head (wierd) advil and tylenol don't seem to help. During my last 2WW I had tons of symptoms because the clomid actually worked and made me ovulate...but no BFP...I had sore nipples, slight nausea, and definite ovulation pain on the left side...I heard the sore nips is common with clomid.

oh good my nipples feel like there about to fall off:haha:lol im also having some light cramping today im about 4dpo...:shrug:
I am also 4DPO nothing here just waiting I hope we are PG blondie together :hugs:

i go for blood work tomorrow CD 21 to see that I ovulated. But I have done this before and YES I do. not sure why she wants this done. maybe b/c its the first round of clomid. :shrug:

i go for blood work to see if i ovulated in morning as well!:hugs:

Hey ladies. I haven't updated since Friday.
:af: was supposed to arrive on thursday. well, now it's sunday & she's still not here. I've been sleepy, super sore bbs, and headaches... but thats about it. I'm am so nervous to test. I've gotten so many BFN's in the last two years... I'm scared to test and get disappointed. Ugh.
I'm stressed out. :(
How are you ladies?

i know what you mean but youll never know if you dont test..i hope you get your bfp!!!!!!!

hello ladies. im on my second round of clomid days 5-9..i take my last pill monday..last month i did ovulate on day 17..but no pregnancy yet! :nope: hoping to get a BFP by christmas! havent had too many side effects besides hot flashes at night and a little nausea :winkwink:

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo.png?d=1286686800;0;31;15

good luck =)

i'm going to be starting round 2 next week. i don't believe i ov'd last month as no BFP and no period, despite a positive OPK and all the signs/symptoms of ovulation.

fingers crossed as my doctor increased my dosage of clomid to 100mg this month!!

That happened to me last time i was on clomid, i had a positive opk on 50 mg but blood test showed no ovulation and then was moved up to 100 mg and got pregnant first try! Had a miscarriage though, but still got pregnant! So maybe this will work for you as well! :winkwink:

Thanks, Blondie449.

I just realized I don't have any tests! Oh, drat. Well, I will get OH to pick some up on his way home from work tomorrow. Should I test tomorrow afternoon, or just wait until the next morning?
FX'ed!
xxx

Hi ladies. Hope you don't mind me joining in. I did my first round of clomid this cycle, 50 mgs days 5-9. I'm currently CD11. I will start with opks tomorrow. :)

:dust:

Thanks, Blondie449.

I just realized I don't have any tests! Oh, drat. Well, I will get OH to pick some up on his way home from work tomorrow. Should I test tomorrow afternoon, or just wait until the next morning?
FX'ed!
xxx

wait until morning cuz that will give you the biggest chance of getting accurate results...:flower:

Hi ladies. Hope you don't mind me joining in. I did my first round of clomid this cycle, 50 mgs days 5-9. I'm currently CD11. I will start with opks tomorrow. :)

:dust:

yay!!! did you have any side effects when taking the clomid?

yay!!! did you have any side effects when taking the clomid?

No side effects that I was aware of. I have had a small amount of cramping in my left side near ovary just today so I'm hoping that is the eggs in there growing.

I see that it is your first cycle aswell. Did you have any side effects?

umm i had lil twinges on the right side (that was on the side the dr found an egg)
moody
abd super sleepy lol thats it

umm i had lil twinges on the right side (that was on the side the dr found an egg)
moody
i took my first round as well 50mg. CD 5-9 I also was veryyyyyyyyy TIRED thats it. i took it at 5:30pm and I was zoning.. also, when I ovulated I felt cramping :thumbup: hope its a great sign

im 9dpo after taking 100mg clomid. during ovulation i had mega cramping,and stabbing pain on the right side for 2 days ish.

trying to symptom spot but dont got anything yet. thought i saw the tinyest tinyest spec of blood yesterday but so small it may have been my immagination whcih i think is the start of AF.

Hey Ladies im new on here and just wanted to share my story so far.

Im 21 and me and my partner have been TTC for over a year. I had a laparoscopy in July I was told I have very mild endometriosis. My DR said this wasn’t really an issue and said this wouldn't cause any problems conceiving. At this time my partner decided to get checked. His count and mobility was normal but the morphology was just 7% which my DR didn’t seem to worried about and said they look more at the count than the morphology (although im not sure if he just said that because I was very upset).

My DR then said he wanted to check I was ovulating and the results came back that I wasn’t so he decided to put me on 50mg clomid to take days 2-6. This is very frustrating :growlmad: because I know I ovulated when I was younger, before I was on the pill, because I used to get the clear stretchy CM which I don’t now. I had my days 21 bloods done last month which came back at 75 which I think was good (I also had normal CM but no clear stretchy CM) I had a BFN that month, I think this may have been because me and my partner BD'd every few days as I read somewhere that’s best for low morphology although now I think this is wrong. I have again take 50mg clomid last week and I am now using OPK's I want to BD every day because I don’t want to miss my chance but due to the low morph im not sure I should.

Have any of you ladies conceived with clomid and low morph?
When's the best time to BD with low morph?
Is there any point of IUI's with low morph?
Do you always get the stretchy CM when you are ovulating?

Sorry for the very long comment I just want to give as much info as I can

moody

Actually I have been really tired aswell, but I didnt know that could be a symptoms, I just thought I was worn out. Nice to know that the Clomid may be to blame. Was your cm effected by the clomid at all?

moody
i took my first round as well 50mg. CD 5-9 I also was veryyyyyyyyy TIRED thats it. i took it at 5:30pm and I was zoning.. also, when I ovulated I felt cramping :thumbup: hope its a great sign

I too have been tired, but I just put it off as being worn out. Maybe it was the clomid. :shrug:

Also how soon as everyone ovulated after taking Clomid? I have heard you ovulate 5-10 days from last pill. My dr said if no O by cd20 then to call.

moody

Actually I have been really tired aswell, but I didnt know that could be a symptoms, I just thought I was worn out. Nice to know that the Clomid may be to blame. Was your cm effected by the clomid at all?

moody

I too have been tired, but I just put it off as being worn out. Maybe it was the clomid. :shrug:

Also how soon as everyone ovulated after taking Clomid? I have heard you ovulate 5-10 days from last pill. My dr said if no O by cd20 then to call.
I ovulate anywhere between 13/16 days reguardless. this time with clomid I ovulated CD 16

i would take clomid days 3-7 and ovulate usually on cd 17..i also get a positive opk the day that i ovulate..n only for one day..and i get crampy and sore for about 2 hours when i ovulate on clomid

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->