clomid buddies

umm i had lil twinges on the right side (that was on the side the dr found an egg)
moody
abd super sleepy lol thats it

Actually I have been really tired aswell, but I didnt know that could be a symptoms, I just thought I was worn out. Nice to know that the Clomid may be to blame. Was your cm effected by the clomid at all?

umm i had lil twinges on the right side (that was on the side the dr found an egg)
moody
abd super sleepy lol thats it
i took my first round as well 50mg. CD 5-9 I also was veryyyyyyyyy TIRED thats it. i took it at 5:30pm and I was zoning.. also, when I ovulated I felt cramping :thumbup: hope its a great sign

I too have been tired, but I just put it off as being worn out. Maybe it was the clomid. :shrug:

Also how soon as everyone ovulated after taking Clomid? I have heard you ovulate 5-10 days from last pill. My dr said if no O by cd20 then to call.

i dont think clomid effected my cm seemed the same, but my OH and i also use Pre-seed too

I'm out this month. The witch got me today :( Super sad.

Thanks girls! Hopefully next month will be luckier :) Fx'd for all of you!

im on cd 16 and ive been in agony , pains seem to be coming from ovaries is this normal does any1 know? my cycles are 28 days thanks

I'm 10 dpo today and Dr. said I could go for a blood test any time now.
But feeling a little hesitant after a :bfn: with HP test yesterday along
with some lighting cramping and spotting over the past 24 hours....
Sure hope its not AF gearing up! :nope: Seems sooo early!! :shrug:

How's everyone else getting on? Keeping my FX'd

im on cd 16 and ive been in agony , pains seem to be coming from ovaries is this normal does any1 know? my cycles are 28 days thanks

Yes hun, I got the same the thing...
hopefully a good sign that things are working as they should :winkwink:

How's everyone else getting on? Keeping my FX'd

i think you should get the blood test sometimes the urine doesnt pick it up this early...:flower:

yea i so hope so ;-) i never realised there was so many symptoms with this clomid as any1 tried that preseed lube? ive heard its meant to be good x

yea i so hope so ;-) i never realised there was so many symptoms with this clomid as any1 tried that preseed lube? ive heard its meant to be good x

the OH and i use preseed..it works really well

good luck for the blood test. the bloods are more sensitive that the urine tests. FX'ed for you!!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

where did u get preseed from? does the doc prescribe it do u know? x

jordansmum I'm not sure where you can get it in the UK, but here in the States, I got mine from CVS.
It's in the family planning section. I'm not certain if you have CVS's over there...

jordansmum I'm not sure where you can get it in the UK, but here in the States, I got mine from CVS.
It's in the family planning section. I'm not certain if you have CVS's over there...

DANG you got it at CVS? i cant find it here where i live..i had to order mine online

Thanks girls! Think I will try and go for the blood test on Wed :thumbup:

In the uk there is somrhing called concieve plus which is the same and boots do it x

hello everyone,

sorry to cut in on the chat, i was just curious to know has anyone experienced cramping a few days after taken clomid...

friday as in 4 days ago was the last day i took clomid, then last night i started getting cramps in my stomach, i thought this is just great, me and the other half has to put a session in tonight and there i am with a cramping stomach, typical.. :)

i still have got it now only in my left lower abdomen, it is not severe just very uncomfortable cramping pain, has anyone else experienced this??

Many thanks
Bex

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"