Clomid club- any ladies on clomid please join x

Hi Ladies!

Wow this thread has been busy!! Welcome AverieJeanne and Braven05, may you find support in our awesome group with awesome forum buddies! x:flower:

@Mommasboys2, you never know, so don't give up. Please keep us updated! FX'd for you!:hugs:
@Nimbec , thanks for sharing that link, it's very helpful! Anything is possible, so don't give up! FX'd for you! :hugs:
@k4th, I used the trigger last week and it made me really hormonal:wacko:

@Fern81, its's a blessing to have supportive spouses especially when ttc. Continue to pray and stay encouraged, my friend:hugs:

AFM: I'm 4dpo, feeling less hormonal and some slight cramping:shrug:
I'm a little bummed b/c I forgot to check my temp yesterday moring. I hope it doesn't throw my charting off too much, uggh. I go in tomorrow for bw. I'm kind of nervous because I've lost some enthusiasm since my husband ER visit, idk:shrug:

Sorry if I missed anyone. Best of luck and keeping FX'd for us all!

How is everyone doing today?

Well afm still no af temp is still up and bfn yesterday afternoon so frustrated with this cycle. I have to be at the doctor at 2:30 so praying for some answers. If I do not have a cyst casuing this I am going to ask for a blood test just to make 100% I am not pregnant.

Well afm still no af temp is still up and bfn yesterday afternoon so frustrated with this cycle. I have to be at the doctor at 2:30 so praying for some answers. If I do not have a cyst casuing this I am going to ask for a blood test just to make 100% I am not pregnant.

Hi mommasboys2, you're not out, temp up and no AF, stay encouraged and keep us posted!

Good luck! xo

Ughh, my day started well but I ate yogurt w/ granola and almonds for breakfast and now my tummy is hurting and cramping, not sure if it's the metformin or just my body:shrug:

Buttercup - good to know you are feeling a little better, emotionally at least! Hope your poor tummy feels better soon. All the best for you b/w tomorrow. What are they checking exactly? Don't worry hun it will all be OK! For every bad day there is a good one.

I'm also 3/4 dpo so we are close in cycles again :). Nimbec will surely join us shortly: K4th is should be testing soon (if I'm right?) and a few ladies are starting cycles. All of us are moving along one way or another!

Mommasboys - are you alright? Keep thinking about you and hoping for the best.

Buttercup - good to know you are feeling a little better, emotionally at least! Hope your poor tummy feels better soon. All the best for you b/w tomorrow. What are they checking exactly? Don't worry hun it will all be OK! For every bad day there is a good one.

I'm also 3/4 dpo so we are close in cycles again :). Nimbec will surely join us shortly: K4th is should be testing soon (if I'm right?) and a few ladies are starting cycles. All of us are moving along one way or another!

Mommasboys - are you alright? Keep thinking about you and hoping for the best.

I go in to have my progesterone level checked

Yay, we'll all be in 2ww cycle buddies:hugs:

So today did not even go close to as well as I had hoped but I got answers as to what's going on. I tested negative at the doctors office and after I told her about my ovary feeling like it was going to bust she decided to do an u/s and good thing she did. I have a cyst on my right ovary that is over 6 cm in size (bigger than my uterus) :(. So now I have to have surgery Friday to remove it and hopefully be able to save my ovary she said she wouldn't know until she got in there. I am beyond upset and have been in tears all day long. It seems like we just can't catch a break and it sucks.

I just joined this thread but wanted to say I'm sorry and send hugs to you. That sounds awful 😕

So sorry mommasboys... :( not the answer we were hoping for either. Let us know how it all goes.

Oh mommasboys I'm so so sorry to hear that! :hugs: :hugs:

I really hope they can save your ovary. I can't imagine how you must be feeling but we're all thinking of you and are here if you need to talk/rant :hugs:

Hi Mommasboys, so very sorry about your bad news. You are in my thoughts and prayers hun, with today's technology they will surely be able to save your ovary. X

Like K4th said please feel free to rant, vent, chat or whatever you need. We are all here for you!!! May the week fly by with minimal discomfort, and may your surgery be successful xx

Mommasboys so sorry about your bad news :( Did they say the Cyst looked 'simple' in nature? I have one too although 3.5cm in size but it is filled with fluid, what i am trying to say is that it should be fairly routine and you will be able to ttc really quickly afterwards :) FX they can leave your Ovary i'm sure they will be able to but they have to warn you about the complications. Also i would ask about using something other than clomid when you gat back on the ttc train as clomid can make cysts grow - although it didn't with mine it has been the same since Jan apart from when it burst but then was back within a week! Good luck hun we are here for you!! xx

As for me I ovulated yesterday got my rise today so am 1 dpo so am joining you ladies in the 2ww - i'm so not hopeful tho as i know my follie probably wasn't big enough due to my scans but hey one has to have a little 'hope'!

@mommasboys2, oh hun I am sorry. I'm praying for you during this difficult time, please take care and keep us posted:hugs:

Just wanted to say hello to everyone. I'm starting day 2 of clomid today. So far feeling okay on it. I slept a little funky last night but other than that, been okay. Maybe day 2 will be different though. Hope everyone else is doing well. I'm anxious to get through this cycle/process quickly this month.

@Braven05, GL to you!

I had progesterone bw done today. If its low I will start the supplements.

Thanks ladies I'm feeling a bit better today and not so upset. Just waiting on Friday to get here so we can get this over with. I am going to talk with her about the Clomid at my 2 week check up afterthe surgery. Since I have never had cysts and now all of the sudden I have this big one and a small one in my left ovary I'm assuming the Clomid is the cause of it. If she does want to put me back on it I definitely want to monitored next go around to make sure it doesn't happen again. I'm thinking at this point we may just put off ttc for awhile 5 years has taken a toll on me and I want to not be stressed about it all the time. I think we may try if it happens it happens for awhile lol.

Thanks ladies I'm feeling a bit better today and not so upset. Just waiting on Friday to get here so we can get this over with. I am going to talk with her about the Clomid at my 2 week check up afterthe surgery. Since I have never had cysts and now all of the sudden I have this big one and a small one in my left ovary I'm assuming the Clomid is the cause of it. If she does want to put me back on it I definitely want to monitored next go around to make sure it doesn't happen again. I'm thinking at this point we may just put off ttc for awhile 5 years has taken a toll on me and I want to not be stressed about it all the time. I think we may try if it happens it happens for awhile lol.

Glad to hear you are feeling a bit better today. I wish you best of luck and sending lots of positive energy and prayers your way! xo

Hi all

Mommasboys - so glad that you are feeling better. You are facing this with a lot of courage! I really hope that the rest of your week just passes quickly and that everything goes great on Friday. Keep us updated x

Buttercup - glad your dreaded doctor's visit is over! Wish I was monitored like you are. I have no idea if my progesterone is low or if I have any ovarian problems due to clomid or whatever! Does your insurance cover all your procedures? And have you decided when to start testing? I'm going to test the Saturday 2 weeks after probable ovulation; so the 18th.

Nimbec - well, happy that you've joined us and I hope that eggie was mature and awesome :) And how you described your BD schedule it seems that there were enough swimmers to meet that egg :)

K4th - hope you are doing OK! Do you have any weird symptoms yet?

Braven - haha I agree with you the days seem to draaaaaagggg by! If only they would go faster! Hope that in some way you are kept really busy and that time just starts going quicker.

MrsMcCurdy - how are you doing?

AFM - working hard, no weird symptoms yet AT ALL except slight cramping this morning and feeling tired (actually sleeping better!) My bbs aren't even sensitive and I don't know if that is a good sign or not. Last month they became slightly sore and then turned into fire the last week. But I can't remember when it started because I didn't chart :( so now I can't really compare. My work and studies are helping to keep my mind busy but only a little bit. Keep losing my concentration! Wish I knew what was going on in my body - don't we all :)

Hi all,

Nimbec - welcome to the 2ww! Hope it's kind to you!!

Braven - I always find the days I take clomid drag but then the cycle really gets going. Are you being monitored?

Fern - my bbs got sore between 5-7dpo. Don't know if it's a good sign or not but I don't think it always happens quickly :shrug:

Mommasboys - glad you feel a little better. Hope you're not too uncomfortable while you wait for Friday to roll around.

Buttercup - I think I might ask for a progesterone test next time around - let us know how it goes.

Fern - distractions can be good sometimes but I know what you mean about losing concentration. I constantly think about ttc - you'd think that after 2 years I'd have got over it a bit :(

I had a slight temp dip this morning which usually indicates AF is coming in the next couple of days. Feel crampy too so I'm pretty sure I'm out this month. Feeling this disappointment never gets any easier :cry: I'm due on tomorrow or thurs depending on when I actually ov'd. If nothing happens I'll test Saturday but that feels very unlikely right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->