Clomid club- any ladies on clomid please join x

K4th - oh hun I am so sorry! Yes that word "gutted" does describe it best. I really hoped that this would be your month :( Not just because this thread needs a BFP but also because each of us need and deserve one, awwww so many hugs!!!!
What are your options for next month? Are you allowed more clomid?

Nimbec - hmmm, I've looked into softcups and might try that next month :) thanks

Hi Buttercup

That's great news re the progesterone levels yay! I also still don't really have any symptoms. Am really hoping for the best for both of us for next week xxxx

Sorry AF got your K4th. 😯 Hugs and FX for next cycle.

Hope everyone else is doing well!

Blimey girls it's really unusual to go 2 cycles on a thread without a bfp...it has to happen soon to ALL of us !!

Hi Buttercup

That's great news re the progesterone levels yay! I also still don't really have any symptoms. Am really hoping for the best for both of us for next week xxxx

Thanks, Fern, I'm trying to remain hopeful and positive. I've been reading other threads and sites and can't but feel stressed and anxious.

I just want to thank you all so much for being such amazing thread friends! It's so awesome how we're all here for each other in our time of needing someone who knows exactly how it feels.
I know, a little mushy I guess but I mean it.

Update on me: day 2 of clomid. No symptoms yet. Starting to feel very hopeful again!!

Hi all

MrsMcCurdy- I can't agree with you more!!!!! Ttc without thread buddies was very lonely and miserable for me, you all are making this journey bearable! I keep wishing that somehow we could all meet up and have a massive baby shower :) Hope clomid
treats you well this month!

Nimbec- oh yes!!!!! May it be soon. And not just one of us but all of us x Are you symptom spotting yet?

Braven how are you feeling, how is the clomid treating you? 100mg SE was horrible for me the first 2 days and then subsided, just ovary pain for a week but hope that means that it worked. Hope you are ok!

K4th, how are you holding up? Thinking of you! !!

Buttercup, I get the feeling you are a bit busy and stressed my friend. Are you ok? I have been thinking we both had all these symptoms last month and didn't fall; so maybe the way we both feel so different this month is a good thing! All things are possible.

Mommasboys, you are in my thoughts and prayers today with your operation! May it go extremely well and that you have a speedy recovery! Lots of hugs xxxxx

Me - on my way to weekend break in the bush. Yay! Feeling good, still no symptoms. Strangely, I actually feel really healthy. Will see what this all means in a week. By the way DH is going away for work next week Thursday till Saturday and that is around when I am going to be testing. ..... alone! So am going to need you ladies then more than ever.

Have a great weekend girls!

I just want to thank you all so much for being such amazing thread friends! It's so awesome how we're all here for each other in our time of needing someone who knows exactly how it feels.
I know, a little mushy I guess but I mean it.

Update on me: day 2 of clomid. No symptoms yet. Starting to feel very hopeful again!!

I believe the wings of prayer and hope will bring us through :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi all

MrsMcCurdy- I can't agree with you more!!!!! Ttc without thread buddies was very lonely and miserable for me, you all are making this journey bearable! I keep wishing that somehow we could all meet up and have a massive baby shower :) Hope clomid
treats you well this month!

Nimbec- oh yes!!!!! May it be soon. And not just one of us but all of us x Are you symptom spotting yet?

Braven how are you feeling, how is the clomid treating you? 100mg SE was horrible for me the first 2 days and then subsided, just ovary pain for a week but hope that means that it worked. Hope you are ok!

K4th, how are you holding up? Thinking of you! !!

Buttercup, I get the feeling you are a bit busy and stressed my friend. Are you ok? I have been thinking we both had all these symptoms last month and didn't fall; so maybe the way we both feel so different this month is a good thing! All things are possible.

Mommasboys, you are in my thoughts and prayers today with your operation! May it go extremely well and that you have a speedy recovery! Lots of hugs xxxxx

Me - on my way to weekend break in the bush. Yay! Feeling good, still no symptoms. Strangely, I actually feel really healthy. Will see what this all means in a week. By the way DH is going away for work next week Thursday till Saturday and that is around when I am going to be testing. ..... alone! So am going to need you ladies then more than ever.

Have a great weekend girls!

Good Morning Fern!!

Oh that would be amazing, us all getting together and have one massive baby shower!!! I'm smiling so hard just imagining that!!!:hugs:

I am stressed but pressing on and not allowing it to control me. I've had my bad days but feeling a bit better today. Enjoy your trip with hubby :winkwink::winkwink: We'll be here for you!! I can pm you my email address if you want to vent, etc:hugs::hugs:

Have a wonderful day, ttyl, xo

Mommasboys,

I'm thinking of you and praying for you, please take care and stay encouraged!!:flower::hugs::hugs:

Hi ladies :hugs: all around!

Thread buddies are fantastic i thought i would share with you that i started talking on a thread in july 2012 when i got pregnant with my first and about 15 of us still talk daily now!! we all kept in touch and started a facebook page so who says internet buddies can't last?! :wacko:

Braven how are you? not too many symptoms i hope?

K4th sending you big hugs...do you have a plan for this cycle yet? will they let u do 100mg again?

Buttercup hope you are ok being stressed is horrible :( i'm quite stressed at the moment too but we will all get through this one way or another!

Mommasboys hope all goes well today - thinking of you!!

Fern hope you have a lovely weekend away!! we will be here for you hopefully to celebrate a bfp but if not we will pick up the pieces and all rally around.

No news my end boring part of the tww here...4dpo and dragging!! Husband and I have had some rather firy rows about when we start the IVF and a decision has to be made by the 2nd day of AF so now about 11 days hopefully we won't need to worry but i'm 99% sure this is not my month as the follicle was 'apparently' too small - unless it had a serious growth spurt in a few days there was no viable egg in there so this tww is even worse for me as i know in my heart i'm OUT but of course there is always that nagging voice in your head saying...maybe....just maybe....maybe so cruel :(

we are away at my husbands brothers this weekend so may not be able to get online - hope you all have a good weekend incase i can't get on!

Just checking in and saying hello. Hope everyone is doing okay. I'm just about to take my last dose of clomid. Really I can't say that I've had any SE from it...worried that means it's not working! lol It's also hard to tell because I'm super sick with a cold right now. At first I thought it was the flu shot giving me a sore throat, now I think I just caught a cold. Can't wait for it to take a hike. But the headache I had yesterday could have been from the clomid, or it could have been from the cold. Guess I'll never know lol I can't wait for Tuesday to get here now. I hope I have some nice follicles growing. I have felt some ovarian pain here and there but nothing awful.

The one thing I have noticed that's weird is I read that clomid can cause your CM to dry out. Well, I'm normally dry anyways unfortunately, ever since having my daughter. But I do usually get plenty of ewcm. The rest of the month there usually isn't anything. I've noticed the past couple of days a plethora of creamy CM. I don't really know why that would happen.

Anyways, hope everyone else is doing well.

Just checking in and saying hello. Hope everyone is doing okay. I'm just about to take my last dose of clomid. Really I can't say that I've had any SE from it...worried that means it's not working! lol It's also hard to tell because I'm super sick with a cold right now. At first I thought it was the flu shot giving me a sore throat, now I think I just caught a cold. Can't wait for it to take a hike. But the headache I had yesterday could have been from the clomid, or it could have been from the cold. Guess I'll never know lol I can't wait for Tuesday to get here now. I hope I have some nice follicles growing. I have felt some ovarian pain here and there but nothing awful.

The one thing I have noticed that's weird is I read that clomid can cause your CM to dry out. Well, I'm normally dry anyways unfortunately, ever since having my daughter. But I do usually get plenty of ewcm. The rest of the month there usually isn't anything. I've noticed the past couple of days a plethora of creamy CM. I don't really know why that would happen.

Anyways, hope everyone else is doing well.

Braven05, I hope you feel better soon! I hope and pray you get some nice growing follies too!! Please keep us posted! x:hugs:

Hey ladies just thought I would drop in while I'm awake and update everyone as promised. I am still at the hospital bc I haven't use the restroom thanks to the catheter yay not lol. Well when she got in she discovered ths cyst was actually on my left ovary but was so large it looked like my right ovary and that's why I was in so much pain. It had doubled in size since Monday and she said zhe couldn't even see my uterus when she went it bc it was covering it up yikes! She had to end up taking my left ovary bc it had twisted and killed it just like I was praying it wouldn't. :( But I still have my tube and that's a good thing according to her not sure why though bc I have no ovary for.an egg to go down that tube lol.

I hope everyone else is doing good I will read everyone's updates later I'm still to loopy atm hope my spelling isn't to terrible in this post. :)

Hey ladies just thought I would drop in while I'm awake and update everyone as promised. I am still at the hospital bc I haven't use the restroom thanks to the catheter yay not lol. Well when she got in she discovered ths cyst was actually on my left ovary but was so large it looked like my right ovary and that's why I was in so much pain. It had doubled in size since Monday and she said zhe couldn't even see my uterus when she went it bc it was covering it up yikes! She had to end up taking my left ovary bc it had twisted and killed it just like I was praying it wouldn't. :( But I still have my tube and that's a good thing according to her not sure why though bc I have no ovary for.an egg to go down that tube lol.

I hope everyone else is doing good I will read everyone's updates later I'm still to loopy atm hope my spelling isn't to terrible in this post. :)

Ohhh no :hugs: You poor thing. That sounds like an awful thing to discover when you were thinking it was something way less serious. So sorry about the loss of your ovary.

Just some words of encouragement though. My best friend has a 10 year old. When she was three she began trying for another and experienced secondary infertility. Three years she tried, had early 2 losses, and with one of the losses ended up losing her left ovary. Since then she has conceived 3 more children. She has a 3 year old, 18 month old, and is pregnant with another. Losing an ovary does NOT mean less fertility. Hope you can heal quick and get home :hugs:

That would be so amazing if we could fern! And that's so neat that you guys did that nimbec!
Sorry they had to take an ovary mommasboy... Glad it's all taken care of though. Hopefully no more hiccups to your bfp!

Hi Mommasboys!

So sorry to hear you had to have your ovary removed, but all is not lost. :hugs:I pray for a healthy speedy recovery, and sending positive vibe your way. Stay encouraged! Take care Hun!! Xoxo

Hi mommasboy I'm so sorry about your ovary but now at least you can carry on the ttc and relax knowing it's gone and hopefully get that bfp ASAP!! Then it will all be worth it! ((((Hugs)))) xx

Mommasboys - so sorry to hear about your ovary. I'm sure I read somewhere that either tube can pick up an egg from either ovary so it is good that you kept your tube! Wishing you a speedy recovery hun!!

Braven - I don't really have symptoms on 50mg clomid & it makes me ov & I don't without it. Good luck!!!

Nimbec & fern - you're both well into the 2ww now aren't you? Hope it's going ok!!

Mrsmccurdy - just seen that you have a fertility appointment in November... Me too!! Hope we get some answers. :)

Buttercup - where are you in your cycle now hun?

Afm - starting clomid 50mg again tomorrow. Have follie scan booked for cd11. I was prescribed three months clomid at 100mg so I do have a few extra tablets knocking around. I'm debating whether to take 50mg for three days & then top up the last two days to 100mg. What does everyone think? A full five day dose at 100mg slightly overstimulated me & I had 3 mature follies and three close behind - so I don't want to do a full dose again. But I'm worried that clomid is completely stopping fertile cm so if that's what is stopping a bfp will it make it worse??? (I was going to sneak the 100mg dose & not tell dr - naughty I know but I'm getting desperate!!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->