Clomid club- any ladies on clomid please join x

Hi all

Mommasboys - so glad that you are feeling better. You are facing this with a lot of courage! I really hope that the rest of your week just passes quickly and that everything goes great on Friday. Keep us updated x

Buttercup - glad your dreaded doctor's visit is over! Wish I was monitored like you are. I have no idea if my progesterone is low or if I have any ovarian problems due to clomid or whatever! Does your insurance cover all your procedures? And have you decided when to start testing? I'm going to test the Saturday 2 weeks after probable ovulation; so the 18th.

Nimbec - well, happy that you've joined us and I hope that eggie was mature and awesome :) And how you described your BD schedule it seems that there were enough swimmers to meet that egg :)

K4th - hope you are doing OK! Do you have any weird symptoms yet?

Braven - haha I agree with you the days seem to draaaaaagggg by! If only they would go faster! Hope that in some way you are kept really busy and that time just starts going quicker.

MrsMcCurdy - how are you doing?

AFM - working hard, no weird symptoms yet AT ALL except slight cramping this morning and feeling tired (actually sleeping better!) My bbs aren't even sensitive and I don't know if that is a good sign or not. Last month they became slightly sore and then turned into fire the last week. But I can't remember when it started because I didn't chart :( so now I can't really compare. My work and studies are helping to keep my mind busy but only a little bit. Keep losing my concentration! Wish I knew what was going on in my body - don't we all :)

Hi Fern,
All of my procedures are covered w/50 copay per visit. I also am covered under hubs insurance so that helps if my benefit coverage is ever exhausted. I also live in New Jersey which is covered under infertility mandate, which basically means the policy must have some type of infertility coverage. Its truly a blessing, and I'm grateful.:flower:

Not sure if or when I'll test. The last time I tested it was really hard. If AF doesn't show up I'm schedules to go in 10/17 for preg bw. I'll let you know if I decide to test and we can be testing buddies, :flower:

I know what you mean, although the nurse sais everything looks good I'm not experiencing any other SE. Over the past weekend I was just hormonal :growlmad:, LOL

Girls. Sorry if this is tmi but I need your opinions.

I have been checking my cm up by my cervix every day for the last week or so. It was nothing really and then was clear and a watery, then it went a creamy colour but still watery. Tonight it is stretchy like ewcm, not as stretchy though. Sometimes I could stretch it 2cm or so before it broke off. But it is creamy in colour and not clear like EWCM normally. Is this fertile and should I put it on fertility friend or not? If yes should I put EWCM or watery?

I so want to wish I would ovulate and can put it down but it wasn't very much.

I am on clomid and it does seem to have dried me up compared to normal.

Advice please ladies x

I have been checking my cm up by my cervix every day for the last week or so. It was nothing really and then was clear and a watery, then it went a creamy colour but still watery. Tonight it is stretchy like ewcm, not as stretchy though. Sometimes I could stretch it 2cm or so before it broke off. But it is creamy in colour and not clear like EWCM normally. Is this fertile and should I put it on fertility friend or not? If yes should I put EWCM or watery?

Advice please ladies x

Hi,

I would log it on ff.

If you don't mind me asking: what cd are you? Do you use opk?

Im doing alright, thanks for asking fern. Honestly i feel like life just kinda sucks right now... I feel myself slipping a little, into this depressed, discouraged person and I'm not sure how to stop it this time. I'm still plugging along though, starting my second round of clomid tomorrow. I hope it works even worse than last month! And I didn't know that was possible...
Hope everyone is doing better than me. GL ladies!

Im doing alright, thanks for asking fern. Honestly i feel like life just kinda sucks right now... I feel myself slipping a little, into this depressed, discouraged person and I'm not sure how to stop it this time. I'm still plugging along though, starting my second round of clomid tomorrow. I hope it works even worse than last month! And I didn't know that was possible...
Hope everyone is doing better than me. GL ladies!

Wishing lots of luck with your upcoming cycle, stay encouraged:hugs:

Advice please ladies x

Hi,

I would log it on ff.

If you don't mind me asking: what cd are you? Do you use opk?

I am CD19 now and no I dont use opks as I have previously but don't anymore due to having wrong results off them so much xx

Hi ladies hope you all have a good day, welcome to the new ladies! I'm super busy today so won't get on till later but thinking of you all! :)

Hi ladies :)

Buttercup - you are very fortunate that you have infertility cover. My insurance will not pay ANYTHING if it even smells of infertility. So my doctor charges me for "procedures to investigate possible pcos" and "possible endometriosis" etc (which are all completely true) but can't actually put a charge for infertility per se. So u/s and some b/w we can manipulate so that the insurance will pay for it but not any treatment specifically pertaining to infertility :(. I will only be testing on the 18th probably if I can hold out that long haha. That will be around 14/15 dpo. But let's see what happens next week especially if our temperatures stay up and we are both brave enough to test on the 16th, keep me updated :hugs:

Nimbec - You are sounding positive, good to be so busy it makes the tww go by faster. Just as long as it's not undue stress on you which is another can of worms!

MrsMcCurdy - Hun I feel your pain. You are also ttc #1 if I'm right? Trust me I know exactly how awful it is if another month goes by with just nothing. I think, don't beat yourself up over feeling so discouraged and depressed. It is normal to feel disappointment over an negative cycle unless you WANT af to show up for some reason. Allow yourself some time to grieve and then write down a new positive strategy for the next cycle to boost your morale (what you will be eating, exercising, new supplements, bd strategy etc); maybe that will help the normal cycle of depression to turn into recovery and hope again. Thinking of you. And you are ALL in my prayers every single day. Hang in there my friend :flower:. How many mg clomid for this cycle? And on which days? Any monitoring planned?

Girly - I would log it into ff as ewcm. Just to have the reminder that this is a possible fertile time. Apparently clomid does have a "drying" effect so what would have been proper (and lots of) ewcm might now just be a little?

K4th - Keeping my fingers crossed that af stays away! Sorry hun that you are disappointed with this cycle but remember "it ain't over till the :witch: shows her face"!

Mommasboys - how are you feeling today?

Me - Nothing much. Around 4/5 dpo. Temps rose again thank heavens. Think the luteal phase will prob be as rocky as follicular phase but those temps must just stay up. Don't have any symptoms (clomid or otherwise) except still really tired and sleepy. Sleeping much better at night yay! And keep having small cramps and weird tummy twinges all through the day. :shrug:

:dust: to all of you!

Buttercup - you are very fortunate that you have infertility cover. My insurance will not pay ANYTHING if it even smells of infertility. So my doctor charges me for "procedures to investigate possible pcos" and "possible endometriosis" etc (which are all completely true) but can't actually put a charge for infertility per se. So u/s and some b/w we can manipulate so that the insurance will pay for it but not any treatment specifically pertaining to infertility :(. I will only be testing on the 18th probably if I can hold out that long haha. That will be around 14/15 dpo. But let's see what happens next week especially if our temperatures stay up and we are both brave enough to test on the 16th, keep me updated :hugs:

Nimbec - You are sounding positive, good to be so busy it makes the tww go by faster. Just as long as it's not undue stress on you which is another can of worms!

MrsMcCurdy - Hun I feel your pain. You are also ttc #1 if I'm right? Trust me I know exactly how awful it is if another month goes by with just nothing. I think, don't beat yourself up over feeling so discouraged and depressed. It is normal to feel disappointment over an negative cycle unless you WANT af to show up for some reason. Allow yourself some time to grieve and then write down a new positive strategy for the next cycle to boost your morale (what you will be eating, exercising, new supplements, bd strategy etc); maybe that will help the normal cycle of depression to turn into recovery and hope again. Thinking of you. And you are ALL in my prayers every single day. Hang in there my friend :flower:. How many mg clomid for this cycle? And on which days? Any monitoring planned?

Girly - I would log it into ff as ewcm. Just to have the reminder that this is a possible fertile time. Apparently clomid does have a "drying" effect so what would have been proper (and lots of) ewcm might now just be a little?

K4th - Keeping my fingers crossed that af stays away! Sorry hun that you are disappointed with this cycle but remember "it ain't over till the :witch: shows her face"!

Me - Nothing much. Around 4/5 dpo. Temps rose again thank heavens. Think the luteal phase will prob be as rocky as follicular phase but those temps must just stay up. Don't have any symptoms (clomid or otherwise) except still really tired and sleepy. Sleeping much better at night yay! And keep having small cramps and weird tummy twinges all through the day. :shrug:

Fern81, I am truly grateful and don't what we'd do if we didn't have some sort of coverage.

While I'm trying not to think about testing it still lingering in the back of my mind, Lol!!

Good to hear your temps increased, praying that it stays up!

Have a lovely day, ttyl! x

Just wanted to say hello to everyone! Just took my 3rd dose. 3 down, 2 to go! Feeling okay mostly, just the occasional hot flash. The flu shot I also got is what's making me feel awful! Sore throat, sore arm, ugh!

Awwww shame Braven, flu shots are nasty! Good to know you don't have bad SE. What dose & days are you on?

How is everyone doing today?

Well afm I had orientation today for my new job and thought I was going to die having to sit there so long as it's prettt painful to sit that long. Then after that I went to the hospital to register and have blood work done before Friday. So now just waiting wished it would hurry up already so it will be over with. The doctor said that it looks like it just a simple cyst filled with fluid but she is doing the surgery to keep it from twisting my ovary from it being so large. One of my friends works at the doctors office so I called and talked with her about it and it made me feel a lot better and more confident since of course she doesn't have to be careful what she says she can just tell me the truth lol. Oh and af FINALLY showed it's very light maybe bc of the cyst but just glad it finally decided to show up. Thank all of you ladies for the kind words and prayers I am feeling better about the whole thing.

Fx for everyone's BFP!

Thank you, fern! That is exactly what I needed to hear! Yes this would be my first LO. I'm upping my dose to 100 mg and days 3-7. Im also getting back on the losing weight banned wagon again. Eating more fresh stuff and not as late, trying to portion out my food. All of which I've been slacking on recently. Thanks fern for the encouragement! Sorry for being a downer earlier...

How is everyone doing today?

Well afm I had orientation today for my new job and thought I was going to die having to sit there so long as it's prettt painful to sit that long. Then after that I went to the hospital to register and have blood work done before Friday. So now just waiting wished it would hurry up already so it will be over with. The doctor said that it looks like it just a simple cyst filled with fluid but she is doing the surgery to keep it from twisting my ovary from it being so large. One of my friends works at the doctors office so I called and talked with her about it and it made me feel a lot better and more confident since of course she doesn't have to be careful what she says she can just tell me the truth lol. Oh and af FINALLY showed it's very light maybe bc of the cyst but just glad it finally decided to show up. Thank all of you ladies for the kind words and prayers I am feeling better about the whole thing.

Fx for everyone's BFP!

Hi Mommasboys!

So congratulations on the new job and YAYY for making it through the 1st day:flower: Glad to hear you are feeling better too!!:hugs:

Morning ladies

MrsMcCurdy - oh hun please don't apologise for venting! That is what we are here for! I vent/worry/rant much more than you do in any case :). I really do empathise; we're also still ttc #1. I am very uncertain about this month, overthinking things a lot although I feel better now that I have learned so much about my body and the ttc process through ff, reading, and these threads & thread friends' advice! We will all be here for you in this new month with new prospects and vent whenever you need x

Mommasboys - congrats on the new job! Oh I feel so sorry for you with that pain! At least Friday is TOMORROW and then it will all be over :) Let us know how it went!

Buttercup - Did you get your blood results yet?

AFM - still feel fine, not so tired anymore so at the moment I don't feel much of anything! I really wish I had x-ray eyes just to see what is going on in my body grrrr. Overthinking things again... still....
So if I do not conceive this month I will bring in even more changes next month like start eating only organic animal products to lower xeno-extrogen intake, and drink green and/or rooibos tea every day for the antioxidants. I have exercised more this month, took more infertility supplements (inofolic and staminogro) and also took herbal tranquilisers (valerian root) every day until O, because I am such a stressed out person that Dr said that most likely suppressed ovulation. I still don't know if I've ovulated a mature egg; or if my lining, progesterone levels etc are OK, or if I have cysts? Cause I wasn't monitored. Don't have a clue about hubby's sperm quality since we haven't had it tested yet, waiting for Dr to refer us. Dr wants me to do a laparoscopy to see if my previous endo has wreaked any havoc (or returned!) but I will only have time to take off work for that at the end of November. So I am actually in the dark about a lot of things and I worry every day! Some days are better than others. And thanks for letting me waffle on!:wacko:

Does anyone else have any other "top tips to get pregnant"? :winkwink:

:hugs: and :flower: for everyone. How are the other ladies doing today?

Braven - hope you feel better soon & good luck this cycle.

Mrsmccurdy - :hugs: vent away. The journey is so hard.

Buttercup - good luck for tomorrow hun. Hope you feel much better afterwards.

Fern - I know what you mean about wanting to know exactly what's going on! For me that's what makes the tww so hard!

Afm - :witch: arrived this afternoon. I'm gutted. I don't know how much longer I can keep doing this.

Hi ladies

Braven hope u get well soon fx!

Mrsmccurdy that's what we are here for believe me it's so important to vent ((hugs))

K4th I'm so sorry witch got you I totally understand how you are feeling it's gutting absolutely gutting :( can you make a plan for next cycle? Interestingly I had forgotten that I was having reflexology when i got gp last time a specikst in fertility - maybe something to think about?

Buttercup good luck for tomorrow fx for you!!

Fern I so get how u feel its so hard I wish I just knew either way - it's a cruel wait!!

I can't remember who asked and can't look back as on phone but I have tried lots of things to enhance ttc

1 teaspoon of honey & cinemon per day

Guafaesin 4 days b4 O

Preseed lubricant

Soft cups

Lol ladies I've tried everything!!! I would be very careful about using herbs they caused a real problem for a few girls on here.

X

Morning ladies

MrsMcCurdy - oh hun please don't apologise for venting! That is what we are here for! I vent/worry/rant much more than you do in any case :). I really do empathise; we're also still ttc #1. I am very uncertain about this month, overthinking things a lot although I feel better now that I have learned so much about my body and the ttc process through ff, reading, and these threads & thread friends' advice! We will all be here for you in this new month with new prospects and vent whenever you need x

Mommasboys - congrats on the new job! Oh I feel so sorry for you with that pain! At least Friday is TOMORROW and then it will all be over :) Let us know how it went!

Buttercup - Did you get your blood results yet?

AFM - still feel fine, not so tired anymore so at the moment I don't feel much of anything! I really wish I had x-ray eyes just to see what is going on in my body grrrr. Overthinking things again... still....
So if I do not conceive this month I will bring in even more changes next month like start eating only organic animal products to lower xeno-extrogen intake, and drink green and/or rooibos tea every day for the antioxidants. I have exercised more this month, took more infertility supplements (inofolic and staminogro) and also took herbal tranquilisers (valerian root) every day until O, because I am such a stressed out person that Dr said that most likely suppressed ovulation. I still don't know if I've ovulated a mature egg; or if my lining, progesterone levels etc are OK, or if I have cysts? Cause I wasn't monitored. Don't have a clue about hubby's sperm quality since we haven't had it tested yet, waiting for Dr to refer us. Dr wants me to do a laparoscopy to see if my previous endo has wreaked any havoc (or returned!) but I will only have time to take off work for that at the end of November. So I am actually in the dark about a lot of things and I worry every day! Some days are better than others. And thanks for letting me waffle on!:wacko:

Does anyone else have any other "top tips to get pregnant"? :winkwink:

:hugs: and :flower: for everyone. How are the other ladies doing today?

Hi Fern,
According to my nurse all looks good and progesterone supp is not needed. If no AF, I go in for preg bw on 17th. I know I said this earlier this week but I don't have many symptoms like my prior Clomid cycle:shrug: I guess I'll just wait and see :coffee:

I feel you needing xray eyes, Lol! Despite what I'm told I still tend to
2nd guess and over analyze things. Great job on the exercising, that's a work on for me! Try and take it one day at a time, stay encouraged!xo

Braven - hope you feel better soon & good luck this cycle.

Mrsmccurdy - :hugs: vent away. The journey is so hard.

Buttercup - good luck for tomorrow hun. Hope you feel much better afterwards.

Fern - I know what you mean about wanting to know exactly what's going on! For me that's what makes the tww so hard!

Afm - :witch: arrived this afternoon. I'm gutted. I don't know how much longer I can keep doing this.

K4th,
I'm so sorry AF showed, she truly sucks. ttc is exhausting and trying. I will continue to pray for you and sending positive energy your way Hun, stay encouraged and I'm here if you ever want to talk!!:hugs::hugs:xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->