clomid club

i'm no expert hun but i would say that it was 2 early after taking clomid for it to work and get you ovulating according to the OPK's however you have had a dip so keep testing as i think you may have ovulation within the next few days ...

i'm rubbish at reading charts sorry i couldn't be better help xx

I have cut out coffee- but still drink one cup of normal tea a day- rest of the day stick to water and green tea! I have had the occasional glass of wine though :blush:

My OPK was lighter this AM and PM- but late last night I did another when I went to the toilet and I think it was positive!?! I've posted it on the OPK chart board thing- pleeeeeease take a look. Another thing is my temperatures- they're confusing me too. It's all here....

https://www.babyandbump.com/ovulati...5-my-first-ever-positive-opk.html#post4167380

Thanks girls xxxx

P.S:- another thing- I have broken my bbt thermometer tonight!! On bloody CD14!! :dohh: Have sent the OH off to Derby in the car to the late night shopping centre to buy me a new one! God bless him! :thumbup: :hugs:

oh that definitly loks positive to me:happydance: Huge congratulations. You temp will rise noe over the next few days after the egg has actually been released.

When you get the +OPK you ovulate within the next 2/36 hours. get bedding.

xxx

sorry about my spelling, I can spell but this comp is crap. lol. xxx

Ha ha- thanks Laura- I really hope so!! I can't believe I've broken my thermometer on CD14!!! :dohh::dohh::dohh:

I am starting to feel bloated and a bit uncomfortable around the belly this evening!! No pains or twinges yet though :happydance:

mornig lovely ladies.

Im here Lou, i was so tired after work last night i just went home, had some tea and off to bed i went. How are we all today. Im feeling loads better todat than i was yesterday. Had another tempt rise this morning so thats really good! :happydance:

Did your tummy settle last night? NAy pains and twinges in the end?

xxx

no i wish that when your pregnant, you wee turned purple or something so there would be no doubting and double guessing invisable lines. That would be fab! :haha:

xxx
:rofl: omg that was the best laugh ive had in ages, if only it was like that :) life would be so much simpler. But, I think life isnt supposed to be so easy, unfortunately. I have completely convinced myself that I am no way pregnant, so that I wont have such a let down at the end of the month.... Although that probably wont even work :wacko: I stopped using opks a while back because they absolutely drove me crazy! Is there anyway that you ladies can get your FS to do follicular scanning so that you know when ovulation is?

morning hunny. Glad i made you laugh. It would be so much easier though wouldnt it. lol.

i try that every month, even this monthOH keeps asking, are you feeling positive this month and i so no. Im not feeling positive or negtive. What will be will be. lol. Im so totally fibbing. lol.

Im not having and monitoring on clomid but yeah they do do follicular scanning. Sorry if you already said but its 8am and im still haf asleep, lol. Are you having blood work done at CD21?

xx

Good Morning! No its weird though i thought they are supposed to :shrug: My gyno did but the RE isnt. Maybe they just ruled out the fact that im not ovulating so they dont see the need to. The only reason im on Clomid is to make "quality" eggs. All my past follicular scans showed that my eggs only reached 15mm or 16mm the highest. Well i'll say that 26mm eggs are pretty quality. Tell me, do you sit at work all day hanging around BNB like me? I thought I was the only pathetic one here lol.

:rofl: yep thats me. :rofl: i log on as soon as i start work and stay on until i finish. i just keep the screen minimised and work a little. then open it after 5 minuted when i have had enough of working. With all the typing i do on here though i look soooooo busy. :rofl:

Imnot being monitored either the same as you. As i already ovulate they dont feel the need to. Im only taking it for that extra boost.

Im hoping i wont need that second round next month. Dont like taking it at all.

xxx

No definately not, clomid is a wicked little pill! I took it at night hoping to minimize the side effects. But, I looked like I was hungover the entire time I was on it! I was all loopy and spaced out, felt really weird lol. Is this your first round taking it?

i started my first round in December and had a break this month as OH wasnt supposed to be home but he managed to get back for 4 days when i was ovulating. Im due to start my 2nd round in Feb if no BFP this month.

i had major headaches and hot flushes it was awful. I took mine in the morning but learnt my lesson. ill be taking it in the evening next time round.

xx

Well I didnt have any hot flashes thank goodness, just felt a bit warm. But, I definately had headaches. The headaches are from a rise in hormones (estrogen in this case) which unfortunately is unavoidable :( When are you due to test?

Well AF is due the 2nd and i was going to test on Sunday but think im kidding myself that ill see a BFP so im going to wait it out if i can. Its hard when i have 10 pregnancy tests waiting at home though. lol.

Ill just take each day as it comes. As im temping thats giving me a better indication of whats happening instead of me having no idea like i normally do. lol.

xxx

Mines due on the 30th, figured if it doesnt show i'll test that sunday too.. It probably will im actualy feeling like it will come today lmao.. I have really horrible cramps :S not fun.. I tried temping once, but it was sooo confusing. I didnt used a digital and it seemed like i got the same temperature everyday lmao. Maybe I'll pick up a digi, have you got major poas addiction?

You definitly have to use a digi to get an accurate readin.

Yeah major POAS addiction. the OHis actually worse than me as he is always trying to get me to test early. lol. I am really not that tempted to test at the minute though. My temps are showin implantation although not all of them do. Soooo just going to wait it out as long as i can lol.

Really dont think im pregnant though. Im so used to seeing BFNs i actually cant see me ever getting a BFP

Ya, its like everytime you do poas you almost expect it to be a bfn then you sit around playing with it in the light turning it this way and that way... trying desperately to see some sort of line.. "ooo maybe, no, o wait, no" then take them apart, hold it up to the light... so sad indeed. My oh has banned me from poas lol, he gets so upset when he sees the bfn.

:rofl: you have just described me down to a T. lol.

Me other half does too. Infact think he gets to him more than me. Just got off the phone to my sister. looks like she may be pregnant again. This will be her third and she is only 21. Life is so unfair. Its really really unfair.

xx

aw hun i know how you feel! I got my entire oh's family telling me how quickly they concieved, and a moron bil who decided to ask me " if you guys have so much sex, then how the hell are you not pregnant yet?" trust me life is a bitch, but we deal with it! Your time will come, and try to ignore the fact that it seems like all of a sudden the entire world is preg.:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->