clomid club

just want to rip her head off. We had a huge falling out a few weeks ago over baby names. She knew i was having Freya for a girl and told me the same day that they had been trying that she was going to have that name.
She was only winding me up but its not a funny thing to do when all she has to do is get her other half to look at her and she is pregnant. If she wanted to have that name i couldnt stop her as her next one even if she isnt pregnant bnow will be here and ill still be waiting for a blooming bfp.

xx

i know i prob sound so childish and perthetic but i hope she dont get pregnant at all until i do and ive got past 12 weeks.
Just my hormones raging at the minute.
She is my sister and i love her to pieces but i dont like her most of the time. She can be a nasty piece of work. When we fell out the other day she threatened to stop me seeing my nieces. :(
xxx

((((hugs)))) sisters can be hard to deal with! I only have one and shes only 14. But still it gets hard sometimes. and ur not pathetic lol

Awww- I think we all now someone like that! There is a certain someone in my family that has just had her third in her twenties- she didn't want any of them- they were all accidents. And all she does is moan about how her life is ruined, etc.. She has endless money, doesn't have to work and has three beautiful kids, but hates her life! They make you so mad!

Well - my temp has gone up again this morning - which is a good sign I know- but it means it went up, down, then up again!! Like follows:-

CD12- 36.43
CD13- 36.74 (postitve OPK in late PM)
CD14- 36.53
CD15- 36.78

Does this seem alright????

mine done that too hunny. have a look at my chart though my ticker. As long as the temp is above the cover line thats fine. and the 36.53 is above the 36.43 so its all good. :happydance:

Hoe can she hate her life. Id be bloody delerious if i hate a lifelike that i really would.

xxx

afternoon ladies .. how are we all today?

i was pretty gutted last night virgin media were having issues so my tv and net went off all night i phoned them and they said it would be fixd by midnight .... i sat up till 5 past and went to bed it was like my addiction could no longer be fed xx

Aww no- I missed ya xkissyx- I felt all alone last night!! No-one was on here hardly!

Thanks Laura- I hope it does mean they are going to go up. Some were higher than the 36.43 one though before that. Here's a photo shot of my chart- you can see the software has blanked out my CD13 temp.

https://www.babyandbump.com/ovulati...5-my-first-ever-positive-opk.html#post4167380

On top of that todays was then 36.78- Does this still sound good?

the temp sounds really goo lou but im not used to that chart, only FF so i cant really tell cause yout temps are below the cross lines when normally after OV they are above. have you tried using fertility friend? Its free?

Hey Kissy good to have you back. I was wondering where you were. You normally on here early like me.

xxx

sounds good to me hun x fingers crossed they keep getting higher x

i missed you 2 felt so wierd not to have my fix before bed hehe...

i'm in another rubbish mood today just feel so hormonaly crap .. i have heeadache like sinus pain sooo bloated and still have the backache .. clomid can be sooo evil ..

my temp went up again this morning so i discarded the 2 wierdly low temps from monday/tuesday and FF reckon i ovulated cd13 xx

i've been tidyin upstairs this morning then watched a little jon + kate plus 8 ... and now i'm here where i belong hehe xx how u feeling today laura your chart is looking good xx

feeling ok thanks Kissy.

Just trying to eat my sausage cassarole dinner but struggling to eat at the minute and tiredness is kicking in. God i cant wait for the weekend.

Thanks hun. I just hope my temps continue to rise. Finges crossed.

i hope so 2 hun u deserve your turn xx

all good signs tho xx

Thanks- i hope so- I would feel better if I hadn't had to use a new thermometer this morning after breaking my other yesterday! :dohh: That worries me- it's so annoying that we all just have to "wait and see"! It's horrible!

I would feel more positive if I had shown any ovulation pains or anything! The silly thing is I get twinges in both ovaries all the time during my usual non-ovulating life! Think it's because of the cysts or something! This month is the only one where I've had no pains in there at all! :shrug:

Any more symptoms from you xkissyx?? It's brill that your temps are rising! :hugs:

the waiting is annoying i think more so when a cycle is looking possitive ....

just a few more days and we'll no more .. i plan to do an early test next wednesday as OH has the day off work so he'll be home with me for it he stated that he wanted to be there when i tested even tho 10dpo maybe too early i want to get excited and yet scared to incase it's yet another BFN ... so fed up of seeing them ... i still remain upbeat about the whole TTC thing xx

thanks kissy, although my chart look quite good at the minute it can all turn so quickly. Im really trying not to get my hopes up. I think we all deserve it with the crap we have to go through. having out inside checked, bloods done and tablets that make us ill. when will it stop?

Lou- maybe as no pains this cycle, thats good as its different to the norm. Oh im getting excited and i have no idea why. lol.

xxx

your right it all could turn nasty within just a day however lets look on the brightside we all ovulated :happydance: it's halfway there ...

your so right about the investigation stuff i think the most embarrising part was having to lay down n spread my legs for the gyno to nosey at my cervix , or maybe it was having the sonographer do an internal scan, or even the part where the doctor asked if i had an STI and then there's the many bruises i get from the HCA's many attempts at getting blood from my skinny viens ... not looking forward to mondays bloods the HCA is getting 2 attempts each arm n if she can't do it i'll go straight to the hospital to have it done, a nurse up there usually gets it on 3rd/4th attempt from my hand ....

don't get me started on the tablets i am wondering if my behavour is me or the hormones i can go from very happy and excited to hating the OH so much i sleep in a different room lol xx

lol i think with have all been through the same hun.
And your right we are all ovulating and if we dont get pregnant its cause the timing is wrong that all.

God i hope its our month. So much.
Im off to see the OH for the weekend tomorrow. Oh im soooooo excited.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->