clomid club

Can you imagine how great it would be if we had a big Clomid Club group of BFPs!!! :happydance: That would be amazing!

I am exactly the same xkissyx- I have been so weird this first cycle of clomid- I haven't felt right/normal for one single day so far!

All i think about for 24 hours a day is "god I hope I've ovulated" and "what if my temperature climb today was a fluke" etc, etc....

Oh i would love that too. Come on girls. bit of PMA. lets bet our :bfp:s this cycle. We deserve it.

xxx

bring on the BFP's :happydance: xx

i'm all excited how great it would be to be bump buddies together, which i'm pretty sure we will be ... i feel like skipping i'm in such a great mood ...

awww i bet ya can't wait to see him can ya .... bet all the week's troubles seem worth it now your spending the weekend with your OH xx

Yay!! Plenty of PMA and :dust::dust:

I have got FF too- I just find Ovusoft better as I can put so much info in it! It's like my diary and calendar as well as my TTC life in one database! 4 years it's been going so far! I will put this months into FF too though as I can link to there when I want you girls to stalk my chart! :thumbup:

Weekend is nearly here Laura :flower:

he girls, my mods changed but wont bring you down ith me.

Got a major head ache, like i had when i was taking my comid tablets, its awful and im sooooo tired.

But im loving the PMA :dust: BRING ON THE :bfp:s
I would love for us to be bump buddies. That would be fab. Come on girls we can do it! :happydance:

xxx

Would it be too late to feel ovulation symptoms now on CD15 - after getting a positive OPK late at night on CD13?? I have AF-type aches in my stomach and I have a weird feeling of immense anger every time OH speaks to me! lol!!

ooooo and now we symptom spot hehe .....

i no that feeling lou ... i've been having AF type pains and backache and a constant feeling of boredom type tiredness ... are either of you getting sinus pains or nasal congestion .....

clomid sure takes it outta ya xx

lou- thats ovulation hunny. YEY.

Kissy, nope nothing wrong with my synuses, Got the sniffles but thats more ofa cold i think. lol.

xxx

just to add lou, after a +OPK you OV 13-36 hours later so looks like yor egg is being released now. xx

I don't have the nasal thing- but this afternoon i have been weeing constantly- and now the AF feeling has started!! Hope it's ovulation causing it and not just clomid! :growlmad:

i know the cramps i had after the clomid but what your describing definitly sounds like clomid.

xxx

Clomid may mess with the system but its here to help and has great benefits in the long run xx

just realised ladies i never told you my name it's kirstie xx

Hi Kirstie :hugs: I'm Louise (incase you hadn't guessed!!)

Do any of you have any uncomfortable-ness in your ovary area? My cramps were in the middle and have now moved to lower left.

Did all your weird things (sinus and stuff) start after you ovulated Kirstie? Or have you had them all along?

How are you feeling Laura? Are you still feeling rubbish? Feel free to vent here :flower:

i got the pain near the ovaries just before ovlation and a little after .. the sinus stuff and all the rest started after ovulation ..... got a major headache tonight xx

Please clomid behave

Oh no!! I feel for you- I had headaches while actually taking and staright after the tablets- it seems to have worn off a lot now though- only the occasional one. I hate headaches! Hope yours wear off soon!!

thanks hun x in all honesty i didn't get any side effects when i tooks the pills just hot flushes on a night and a few emotional issues .. but now i have a major headache i thought it was my astigmatism to start with so turned down brightness of laptop and put on my glasses and it's still there .. i'm thinking its my body reacting to making progesterone as it's not managed it before ... it feels like i have major hangover xx

Have you been tired? I function on less sleep than most people and I rarely feel tired- but for the last 2 weeks I have felt constantly shattered!!

I wish I could get drunk... :dohh:

i am for sure tired specially since ovulation .. i get the same amount of sleep and yet feel like i've been walking all night .. i feel drained and achy i really hope i'm not coming down with a cold or anything i've just got over flu ....

i wish i could get drunk and have a few smokes xx

I feel exactly the same Kirstie so I bet you're not getting ill- I have really struggled to have any energy at work this week (and I'm a Year 7 teacher- so not good!) I feel like I am a zombie! CLOMID!!!!

oh dear we sound like death warmed up hehe ... Clomid sure knows how to get the body going ... with pleasure comes pain .. we got the pleasure of ovulating so now suffer the side effects xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->