clomid club

I am trying to play the Wii with my OH and I have just had the weirdest dizzy turn!! How bizarre!! Can this really be ovulation!?

thats not ovulation hun i think clomid has some pretty bad side effects .. i could live with the headache but not the rest xx

I'm thinking of going to bed and reading my book! I am so tired- then it will be sooner to take my temperature too!! I am so nervous about it dropping!!! AHHH!!

Night all xxxx

fingers crossed it stays high and gets higher xx night hun

How is everybody today??

Well- my temp dropped this morning :-( - it is still above the coverline but only just. Ovusoft have removed my ovulation and are saying I didn't now. FF is still saying I did BUT before I got my positive OPK!! I don't understand!?!

https://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p170/louise540056/chart-ff.jpg

FF can be wrong sumtimes hun it's a computer so goes by what u put in it may change it's mind in a few days ... i'm not that good with charts in all honesty i just the basics aslong as it's above coverline i wouldn't count yourself out .....

my temp has gone up again this morning ... still got backache, headache, stuffy nose and feeling like AF will be here any min ... however i'm not tired today i feel like i have lots and lots of energy i've totally gutted the spare bedroom (soon to be nursery) it's amazing how much rubbish you find when there doesn't look to be any .... how you feeling today lou? i don't think laura will be on here this weekend as she's spending it with the OH xx

They all sound like good symptoms to me xkissyx- of course we won't know for another week or so whether they are early symptoms or whether they are clomid symptoms!? But I think it's better than having no symptoms at all- there could be somthing happening in there! :winkwink:

I really hope my temps keep going up like yours- I have AF cramps again in my stomach today and really sore boobs. And I am still soooo tired!

Let's hope Laura and her OH are getting plenty of baby-making practice in :winkwink:

hehe am sure they will x ... i seem to have developed a sore throat since dinnertime aswell ... i'm really hoping they are good symptoms and not just clomid symptoms ...

i'm sure your temps will rise again tomz hun .. your not out till AF arrives as there's many factors that can effect temps ...

my cat is stalking me aswell which is wierd do u think they can sence things? he's asleep on me atm and he hasn't done this since he was a kitten .. also he just keeps cravin my attention for cuddles and stroking , usually he's out climbing tree's and chasing birds xx

hi everyone....im on my 3rd cycle of clomid....started spotting today :( af due 2moro so on to cycle 4 it is for me on monday :( got my lap & dye booked for 3rd feb so im really hoping for good results so we can go & do iui....its been a year & a half of ttc now & i feel sooo down at the minute, had such high hopes for clomid, altho it def working its still not getting me my bfp :( xxx

aww hun i'm sorry to hear that and fingers crossed all goes well with the lap and die ... i'm holding all my hopes on clomid i should know better and just be open minded but its so hard to do when u want something so bad xx keep your chin up hun xx

I've just done another OPK and it is looking nearly positive again!! AHHH!!! What is going on!?!

So sorry Dancingkaty1- hope cycle 4 is your lucky one! Don't give up- it happens for plenty of ladies after the first few cycles on it! xx

how sensitive are the tests?? i read somewhere that women with PCOS should use 40mui tests rather than 20 as a women with PCOS have higher levels of LH in thiers system ... do a little research on it hun i might be wrong xx

It's the internet cheapie ones from Amazon- they are 20mui. Maybe it's that then- I've never ever had even a nearly positive before though- not in 4 years!

It had a lovely fade in, fade out pattern the other day too. It was positive late evening on CD13 then faded down CD14 and yesterday. Great pattern. Now this afternoon it is a similar colour to the control line!

It's all so confusing..... Just going to keep using pre-seed and BD every other day until my 21 day test I think!

hmmm i dunno the hun i havn't a clue about opk's i struggle with them myself i wasn't going to use them as they add more confussion but can't miss the eggy as i was only given 3 months clomid .. the opk's were just to back up FF ... i guessed at cd13 night for ovulation and FF said it was true aswell .. i will know for sure when i've had the 21 day test ... i know how your feeling tho as the wait is killing me i just wanna poas and get a bfp xx i'm going to test in 4 days

here's my chart if u fancy havin a nosey i still remain a little iffy about the 2 low results but i've had high temps the past few days ...

My Ovulation Chart

That looks like a perfect ovulation dip to me!! Absolutely perfect! Then temps that are still going up! I think that's a great chart :)

it'slooking good so far i just hope it stays high or low that gives me a dip and back up hehe xx i would be over the moon to just ovulate which i'm guessing i have done as otherwise progesterone wouldn't have produced (in the past they were 2 and should have been over 30 for Ovulation) and so my temps wouldn't have risen do you think i did the right thing knocking the 2 wierd low temps off? xx

What does it show with the temps in? Does it adjust your coverline?

with the temps on it says i ovulated weds which i don't blv as since cd15 i've had no line at all on the opk's where as on cd13/14 looked very close to possitive .... also got the ovulation pain on cd13 night .. also i got watery cm from cd11-14 and creamy cm since ... booked in for 21day bloods on monday xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->