clomid club

I'm booked in for Thursday- guess we'll both find out! I'm feeling shattered again- I can't imagine feeling like this through another 5 cycles of climd! Yuk!!

i know i'm wishing i would have known what to expect .. it's hard work feeling the rough off it although i do feel better today ... it's now bearable i just hope you start to feel better soon enough ..

i think i'll get my results by weds xx

My hospital is rubbish at things like that- and so far when it comes to results for things have to be chased stupidly! I hope they're better with these- so I can get going again if needs be. I'll have to have Notheristerone again I bet to bring on AF if I haven't ovulated- I had awful side effects on that too!! The things we do eh!?

Going to make OH :sex: again tonight because of the weird OPK tonight! Cover all my bases!

Here's to us both having nice high temps in the morning :dust::dust::dust:

awww we will do hun and i know how u feel with the norethisterone i've been using it for 5 cycles .. i was given it to regulate AF as i never had it ... it did the job but i just didn't ovulate xx

aww am sorry to hear that hun x it might just be a 1 off maybe see what tomz brings ...

mine went down this morning ....

clomid still playing tricks i have a sore throat and lots of slava hehe .. got backache n feel a little off, a little lightheaded and tummy is tender today (oh lent on my tummy this morning and it hurt sooooo much) i have a funny warming sesation in my tummy feels like i just drank a whiskey, i feel very bloated aswell but don't feel like AF is on her way so we'll see what the next few days bring roll on wednesday for blood results ... i have a good feeling about this but it could all be in my head and i prob havn't even ovulated xx

bring on the BFP's xxxxx

Ooo it's sounding good for you xkissyx!! I do hope you get a BFP! You'll be our first clomid club BFP (well since we've been talking on here anyway!!)

My temp drop has made Ovusoft raise my coverline really high so all my temps are now under it! But FF is still showing the temp as just above the coverline- but I can't go by FF as it is still showing my ovulation as happening before my positive OPK and fertile CM. I can't see how that is possible!

hehe we did take over but it needed it .... i hope so .. i just hope one of us here does xx

have u tried overiding the ovulation on FF and see what happens?.... i'm not sure if it'll put in a coverline but FF says ovulation has happened when u have 3 temp rises after a dip .. it goes by the temps and not your cm or opk the opk will go possitive before u ovulate so its kinda right FF gave you the following day and as for cm clomid is known to cause creamy cm at time of ovulation xx

But I was creamy/dry on CD12 and then I had a positive OPK and EWCM on CD13- then ovulation pains on CD14 and CD15. But FF says I ovulated on CD12!

This is my FF today

https://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p170/louise540056/Chart-24-01-10.jpg

This is my Ovusoft TCOYF charting database...

https://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p170/louise540056/Chart-24-01-102.jpg

It's all so confusing- what do you think?? Maybe I'll post a seperate thread and see if there are any charting experts!?

best to hun as i aint an expert and useless at reading them myself FF can be wrong tho xx

Hi to all you ladies! I am fairly new to the forums and have been reading your thread. I just wanted to share my story with you all and hopefully it will help someone. My hubby and I have been TTC for 6 months. I am 35 and my doctor realized I was not ovulating at all. We started Clomid and this month was our 3rd round. I had become very upset b/c I thought the minute my doctor put me on I would get pregnant. No such luck. However, I tested yesterday morning(after being 6 days late) and...BFP!!! I know Clomid can play heck with our bodies and make us think we're preggers when we aren't and it sucks. My point is to not give up hope. I am a true believer in Clomid and I have my fingers crossed for each and every one of you.:hugs:

thanks so much for posting .. was the PMA we needed i think ... cograts on the pregnancy xx

Ahhh thanks NurseKel- that does make me feel more positive. What dose were you on? Did you ovulate the first two months?

Congratulations on the pregnancy- hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months xxx

Thank you ladies so much! I started on 50mg days 5-9. This month I did 100mg days 5-9. Funniest part is, I always get AF 2 days after my day 21 progesterone so I made an appt with my dr. on day 24 so I could get a new script. My first progesterone level was a 2! Boo! Unfortunately my 2nd round blood work got screwed up so I have no clue but can tell you I don't think I ovulated. This month I am pretty sure I ovulated really early...like day 8 or 9 of my cycle. I gave up on the OPK b/c they were so confusing. I did track my CM and got the thicker, stretchier stuff on about day 8. My day 21 progesterone this month was 9.5. My dr said even though it was still below 10 I might have still ovulated. So, she gave me a lab slip for pregnancy test (just in case..LOL) and my next script for Clomid 150mg. I'm telling you ladies....don't give up! It will happen for you!!!:hugs:

what a lovely story Kel thanks for posting and huge congratulations.

Hey Lou and Kissy how you doing my loveies? Im back from the weekend away with the OH. Had a fantastic time. Cried my eyes up when i had to leave him earlier though.

Well my temps are looking quite good. Had another nice high temp this morning. :happydance: hoping for another one tomorrow.

How are we both?
any news?

xxx

Thanks for the lovely positive story NurseKel xx

Hi Laura- welcome back! Glad you had a lovely weekend. Yay for your temps- xkissyx's are still going up too. I've had a lower temp this morning- my charting database has now put all temps below coverline- FF is showing above coverline but has put my ovulation on a strange day- my charts are a page or so back if you want a look.

So when do you next see your OH??

xx

he will be back saturday so not too long now at all.

i have got a cold sore. Firt one in years and i have read that this can be a sign of pregnancy due to the immune system being lowered. so that cold sore thrush and high tems. all things i have never had so im starting to get my hopes up. lol.

Ill have a look back at your chart when this comps speeds up. my connection is crap at the minute. ao all your temps after OV are below the cover line you mean? or have they rose and then started to fall?

xxx

They sound like GREAT symptoms- ooo fingers crossed xxx

They have been low-ish but all above the coverline- but after todays temp Ovusoft moved my coverline right up and they are all now below it! FF are still showing them above the coverline but it has put my ovulation a day before my positive OPK and EWCM!! I don't know what to think now. I don't think I've ovulated to be honest. My charts are here too...

https://www.babyandbump.com/problems-trying-conceive/262161-need-charting-experts.html

welcome back laura xx aww am glad you had a lovely time with OH makes a bad week fade away now i'm guessin .... sound to me like u could be pregnant :happydance: your temps look that way and your symptoms ...

my temp has dipped this morning but i'm hoping its back up tomz .. i havn't any symptoms really apart from AF feels like she gunna be here soon, slight bacache, been weeing sooo much but i think thats down to the amount of water i'm drinking, warming sensation in tummy like i just downed a few double whiskeys. i have a runny/stuffy nose, sore throat and headaches .... i feel like i have a cold comming along which i'm pretty gutted about as i only just got over flu a few week bk .... cm has all dried up now aswell .....

i don't think this is my month but i do feel like i ovulated ... blood test in the morning so will know by weds ...

bring on the BFP's xxxx

what the experts say lou? xx

Hey ladies!!! How was everyones weekend? Its been raining here like crazy! But, I love the rain so i cant complain :p Today im 11 dpo and already dying to test lol, Ive had some really odd cramps, never experienced this sort of cramping this early either. On Saturday I thought I was going to get AF but the pain only lasted 5 minutes? Its also like my ovaries are in pain some times... Maybe I have a cyst? First time I've been sitting here with out some sort of excuse for the odd stuff... Anything of the sorts happening to you ladies? xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->