clomid club

Morning Sonya- they all sound like promising symptoms- especially "odd cramps"! That's something that is regularly quoted on early symptoms lists.

Kirstie- The experts said they thought FF was more likely although it would probably adjust my ovulation date soon as it tends to do that. My temp is back up to 36.72 this morning- so I'm not sure what is going off- my line is starting to look like mountain peaks - up, down, up, down :) How are you this morning? Any more symptoms?

How you feeling Laura?

xxx

Oh another thing, does anyone else have sore breast and nipples? My nipples have been extremely sore since 2 dpo, and now my boobs have gone up an entire cup size!!! Is this a normal clomid reaction?

Hi ya lou, feeling ok thansk chick. have to be. lol. Just wishing this week away so badly. Had enough of this 2WW now to be honest. lol.

Sonya, my boobs go tender every month right after OV with of without clomid. But this month they are killing me. They are almost unbearable. If its not normal for you then i would be inclined to think this may be a good sign. Fingers crossed for you.

xxx

well they are usualy a bit sore, but not too too sore.. but this month is rediculous they have never hurt this much and these cramps are really annoying they wrap around my waiste!

I haven't had any cramps but my boobs are incredible! They started getting sore the day after my OPK was positive and they have got worse every day. They hurt to touch or move them. It really hurts to put my bra on and I have never had anything like this before! As I am only a few days past O (that's if I O'd at all) I am assuming mine is from the Clomid!

It could be from ovulating not the clomid as i have it ever signle month. this month is worse than other. Like you are describing. I hurts when i walk, move and put my bra on. When i take my bra off it hurts less. It sounmds like it may be from ovulating and not the clomid ladies. So congratulations. xxx

I did think- I got a postive OPK, a bit of EWCM (never had either before!) and since then I have had the really, really sore boobs! So I thought that was enough to suggest I ovulated. But then my temps have not been very impressive at all! :-(

your temps on your FF look good hun. Shows clear ovulation at CD12 if im reading it right. Thats put you at what .... 9DPO i think. Its looking good hun. Dont feel defeated.

xxx

I know- but Ovusoft (which apparently is more accurate than FF) has removed ovulation because of my zigzag temps. And the thing that has been confusing me is that like you said FF is showing ovulation on CD12- before my positive OPk and before my EWCM!!! The other database has me ovulating at CD15 which is what I thought too- but it has now said my temps are too rubbish!

good day ladies ... i am not a happy bunny atm the vampires got me hehe...

i ended up going to the hospital to have blood taken as the healthcare assistant at my GP's couldn't get it i now have a little note on my files that says send to hospital for bloods which is so much easier, when i go there i took my ticket and waited in line half hour later i was called i sat in the chair n first thing i said to the nurse was ur not going to get anything out my arms you can try but it always happens first time with the back of my hand ... she tried twice each arm the healthcare assistant tried once each arm and 3 nurses later a nurse cam along strapped my wrist stuck the needle in and along came the blood i really wish they would trust me .. i'm gunna be bruised for days now along with a bruised lump on the back of my hand ...

my temp was similar to yesterday it went down by 00.02F fingers crossed it goes back up tomz... no symptoms as such just stuffy nose/ sore throat/ sore chest/ last night i laid in bed hours trying to get to sleep had cramps and bad backache/ slight backache and i really feel wierd like i'm myself in a different way .. gosh these hormones don't half trick the mind xx

how are we all today?

god knows lou, i can make sense of it. Just hope that your temps are wrong and you have OVd. We will know soon.

Im not in the best of moods either Kissy. you can read more about it in the soft cups thread in the TTC section if you like. Sorry you had a bad time with your bloods hun. I hate having them done.

xxx

I have a similar thing with blood tests kirstie- although know where near as bad as you- it usually takes them a couple of nurses and a few good bruises though!!

Your symptoms are sounding really good! Stuffy nose and backache sound like really good ones! I am having nothing except the boobs.

My temp went up again today to 36.72- temps are looking like mountain peaks on my chart!

Oh my i think im going to be out this month, my cramps are getting really bad, feels like really warm down there and im exhausted, i think im going to get af soon... what a drag, that would be a record breaker for me i never got my period before 13 dpo and im only 11 dpo oh well... hope maybe she'll stay away

Oh no! I hope the witch stays away Sonya! Don't count yourself out yet- both Clomid and pregnancy are supposed to cause bad cramps sometimes!

i hate havin bloods done just glad its 1 bottle once a month ...

it's good your temps are up again lou .. long as they stay above coverline things r good ....

the backache is a killer well was last night it's eased off today but it'll be back tonight i'm guessing .. the stuffy nose is unusual but the thing that gets me most is the strange feeling i have like my mind is so certain i'm pregnant but not getting my hopes up .. roll on weds for results ..

i'm sorry your not well laura at 11dpo i'd be 2 tempted to test hehe .. hope you feel better soon...

looks like your having some good symptoms sonya fingers crossed xx

ladies i think it's all over for me :nope: i've started spotting not much just when i wipe but it's there .. it's not smelly n is a light brown before this i had lots of creamy/watery cm, my cervix is low and open aswell i think ... i'm gutted if this is AF she's soo early like a week early .. i just wanna sit in a corner and cry xx :cry:

kixxy- i didn't want you to think i was ignoring you! My laptop finally gave up the ghost tonight- have another but it is playing up and refusing to recognise our internet! Grrrrr! Just nipped onto my OH's to reply to your message...

Do you usually spot brown? If it's unusual for you- and still only slight spotting then could it not just be another symptom?? What about implantation spotting? Do we know whether that is more common on clomid or not- it is around the right time for it? It seems early for AF?? xxx

ooo hope you get it fixed soon hun ..

i'm hoping it's just implantation spotting i have every toe and finger crossed that it is ... had a few pains in my bbs earlier and never get sore bbs... i only ever spot brown at the end of a period not at the beginin n it's usually smelly and dark ... this has no smell and is really light brown .. it's not there everytime i go to toilet just seemed to have happened twice (been to toilet about 10 times since i first found it lol)

i've been googlin it and it all point to implantation i really don't no what to think AF isn't due while monday so if it is her she's a week early xx

It sounds like it might be- ooo fingers crossed!! If it has only been there briefly and occasional- then that sounds really good! Oooo I'm getting excited for you! Not long til you can test! xx

i'm scared to get excited incase it's just mid cycle spotting thanks to clomid ... i'm once again stuck in limbo .. if it is AF then why no cramps? ... i set up a thread on here so just waiting for some ladies to reply a few have sid it could be implantation but i honestly feel my body is playin tricks and yet again i feel different like i could be ..

me and the OH are out and about wednesday (i have dentist) so we'll pick up a few tests if it isn't AF ..

it exciting and yet scary xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->