clomid club

XkissyX, I know exactly how you feel. I didn't want to believe I had gotten preggers this month b/c Clomid is great but the side effects suck. I had some huge symptoms like tiredness, moodiness, cramping and pains, acute sense of smell. But I was missing a few big ones. My boobs have yet to be sore and I never spotted once. I do have regular cycles even on Clomid so I didn't test until I was a few days late with AF and got a BFN. I waited til I was 6 days late to test and got my BFP! Our bodies are cruel to us during this process. What you are experiencing could be any number of things but my fingers are crossed for you that AF doesn't show for the next 9 months! :hugs:

thanks alot nursekel ... i think i just feel a little mixed up with it being my first cycle on clomid ... i have a few symptoms but i'm just putting them down to clomid ....

i had a dip in temps and now this spotting it seems to be leaning towards implantation xx

I hope so girl! I was getting angry at the Clomid myself b/c each month (this was my 3rd round) I would have a few things that would make me feel like maybe I was preggo but then AF would get me. I had just about given up hope that I would be in that 70-80% that get pregnant within 3 rounds of Clomid but... I am proof that you just never know! Chin up and lots of baby dust.

thanks hun xx

there's summat inside me that says i am pregnant like some sort of gut instinct and it's my cynical side that says "well 11 months and what makes ya think it'll happen now"....
a week before AF is due is 2 early for AF to arrive even for clomid isn't it? xx

I would say so. I have very short cycles at 23 days and Clomid never changed that. I was still regular like clockwork. I have read that it can lengthen your cycle to 28-29 days. That's why I didn't want to test until I was at least 5-6 days late. Also, I had horrible cramping and sharp pains in the week following my Clomid but never any spotting or bleeding.

your a great help hun x i honestly don't know where i'd be sometime without you ladies on this forum :cry: prob rockin in a corner somewhere ..

i'll know more by the morning.... did u ever get a sore throat i've had 1 for days now it's a killer i would blame it on having my mouth open at night when sleeping but i'm breathing through my nose at night xx

I've had cold like symptoms (runny nose, sore throat, cough) for the last 2-3 weeks. Yuck! Talked to the dr today about what I can take that would be safe. Unfortunately, the things they say are okay just don't work as well.

i havn't taken anything just kinda had really cold drinks to ease it and drinking plenty aswell ... i was told that pregnancy lowers the imune system so am hopin the sore throat is a good sign i'm a little excited now xx

please be a BFP in the making xxxxx

morning girls how are we this morning? my temp took a uge dip today so oks like im out and AF may show in 6 days. Im hoping it may be a implantation dip but think thats wishful thinking at 1DPO.

xxx

Morning girls

Symptoms still the same kissy? How you feeling today?

How far has your temp dipped Laura? Is it still above the coverline?

My temp was 36.72 this morning- exactly the same as yesterday- and still above the coverline- getting a bit more hopeful that I have ovulated now!

yey glad thing are looking good for you hun. yeah its still about the cover line by .2 it dropped from 36.8 to 36.5. If you click on my ticker you an see my chart. xxx

That still looks alright to me- mine has never been that high above the coverline. Don't they say that your post ovulation temps need to be at least .2 degree higher than pre-ovulation temps?? In which case you are still fine. I know what you mean though- any dip seems like a disaster!! It may rise again tomorrow (especially if it's implantation!) ;-)

Hello ladies,
Laura, please don't loose hope yet, you never know it just might pick up tomorrow and of course implantation are known to happen at 10 dpo. I have read in some other forums that temps drop and then it picks up again. It's not over until the the ugly witch sings.
I'm 13 dpo and i got my progesterone levels back yesterday and it was 42 yeah!! 100mg worked for me.
Took a test from the internet cheapie 'one step' this morning and got a shadow line:(:( but like i said it's not over until af shows, and if it does show, then at least i know i'm on the right track and i have ovulated.
Kissy it all looks good hun, good luck everyone i am sending all of you sticky baby dusts :) xxx

thanks lou, god i have never been so all ovr the place in my life. This month was supposed to be a relaxing month for me. break from the clomid ect but no.... ive turned into an irratic mad TTC woman. :haha:

welcome sam, great news on the ovultion. a line on an HPT, thats got to be great news. when are you testing again. Fingers crossed for you.

xxx

morning sonya, laura and lou ....

i am really hoping this is implantation and not AF .. when i wiped this morning there was some more but it's hard to explain it isn't like the brown in AF it's alot lighter and doesn't smell and is more like brown cm .. it is strange for me to spot before AF it usually just appears a heavy flow .... my temps went back up this morning as for symptoms well where to start hehe .. headache, stuffy nose, sore throat, backache and the odd twinge and for sum reason my body is screaming pregnant at me i feel i should be excited and acting as tho i am pregnant .... i think i'm going crazy :cry:

ooo laura i had a dip yesterday and day before n then got this fingers crossed it's your implantation ..

lou i'm so glad your temps r stable now and that your feeling more possitive

sonya have you tested yet? anymore symptoms? if this isn't AF i think i'll do an early test on weds its sooo hard to hold off hehe xx

thats great news sam :happydance: looks like a BFP is on it's way to you soon enough and thank-you xx

Laura it's a shadow line,
i hate those 10 miu internet tests, they are notorious for shadow lines:(. Af arrives tomorrow so i'll wait a few days and will test with FRER.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->