clomid club

Thanks kissy,
but i really think its a faulty test, in fact i know it is, will keep you updated x

oh kissy its sounding so promising hunny.

Im feeling the oppposite. body is screaming at me, dont be silly woman, AF is coming. And then i have th OH convincing me that this is our month. He even bet me £200 last night that i get my BFP this month. I always lose bets against him and this is one im more than happy to lose but somehow i doubt it an think ill win.

i tested yesterday like a naughty girl n got a hsaddow line i could see it showing itself as the dye was passing n sure enough could see it 5 mins later it had no real colour just was there ... this is why i don't trust these internet tests and are goin to buy some superdrug ones tomz ... the ones in superdrug are on offer 2 for £6 or 2 double packs for £8 and they test at 10 miu ..

please please stay away AF [-o<

lmao laura i hope your OH has £200 to give you next week as i'm sure this is your month ....

my body is just playin tricks with me and i'm past entertaining the silly side of my brain so goin to just relax and what shall be shall be ( give me 10 mins before i'm googling again hehe) ..... i think my moods swings are in full swing today not sure if i'm comin or going haha i'm defo a crazy lady this week xx

oh no kissy if i get my BFP i have to give him £200 cause i said its not going to happen this month. lol.

My moods are the same as yours today i think. Feel like a yo-yo going up and down :haha:

xxx

oh dear my mistake in that case you will have your BFP and tell him ya had ya fingers crossed when you agreed :rofl: ..

we'll be crazy ladies together ... have you been getting any pulling or twingy sensations (feels like a muscle spasm sometimes) or ovary pains? this TTC journey is really takin over my sanity xx

hey xkissyx, well other than the previous symptoms i have a major headache and i am really dizzy... going to pick up two tests tonight and test in the morning... although im anticipating a bfn..

i wish you lots of :dust: :dust: for the upcoming BFP xx i hope we all get our month pretty soon ....

i've been reading about implantation and the brown cm i have is quite common it seems with early pregnancy so fingers crossed its a sure sign for my BFP xx

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

ooooooooooooo everything is crossed for you hun, how long have you had the brown for? and is it increasing or decreasing?

found it last night can't rem what time and it's only when i wipe and not in knickers .. it's like sticky cm with a brown tint it's nowhere near as dark as AF brown is also AF brown is usually smelly n this isn't i wouldn't say it's increasing or decreasing, my cevix is high and soft if that means anything... i feel the most unusual pain in my left side it's like my muscle is tugging slightly from the inside just below my ribs xx

https://www.myspace.com/roxmusik if ya get the chance ladies check this girl out she's a great unknown singer and she cheered me right up i just feel like dancing now :dance:

Your symptoms sound really great kissy- I hope you get your BFP!!

oo im getting that muscle thing, sounds like ur def preg hun!!!!!!!!! my cervix is also high and closed and soft which is not usual for this time of the month! fingers xd for both of us, im going to be testing tomorrow morning at 13dpo hope thats not too early lol.

kissy what you described, the muscle thing , i had last night. It ws on my left side and was more like a poke and prod. Best way i can describe it is when i get tired my eye sometimes pulseactes (sp) well it was like that in my left ovary and was sharp and not as quick. I really hope that malkes sense. im having dull aches in my lower belly today also.

xxx

I am getting mainly just the basic clomid symptoms that I have had since the first tablet- extreme tiredness and a persistent niggly headache! Apart from that I have just had the intensively sore boobs since about CD16. They are incredible and get worse all the time!

Hi
I posted that I was starting on clomid on the 19th of January so am waiting to see if it works and I ovulate.So far its been fine and I havent had any real problems with side effects I feel quite bloated and a bit headachey.I am just trying not to get too excited as in twelve months of temp taking I never showed any sign of ovulation.
I really hope that everyone here gets that positive this month that your waiting for
Beth x

welcome Beth, headaches were one of my side effects. not nice. Hope this works for you first time.

xx

headaches are my main thing too Beth! Good luck- hope you don't suffer much with the side effects!! I will admit that my side effects seemed to get a lot worse after I had finished the tablets!

My experience with Clomid was interesting to say the least. LOL I had horrible side effects the first 2 rounds. Headaches, dry eyes, and horrible pains to my ovaries to the point I would ball up and wanna cry. Then the 3rd round I hardly had any side effects at all. In fact, I was totally convinced it didn't do anything since I didn't suffer at all. So, imagine my surprise when I got my BFP. I told DH that maybe the first rounds were getting the cobwebs and rust off the ovaries so that the 3rd round could just pop those eggs right out! LMAO!!!

awwww thanks ladies :flower:

sonya i don't think it's 2 early to test ... i'd be testing everyday with a frer if i had the funds to lol

roll on tomz for blood results ....

my moods r so out of control 1 min i'm happy next i'm angry next depressed then back to happy and then crying because OH said i ignored him :wacko: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->