clomid club

Hi
I posted that I was starting on clomid on the 19th of January so am waiting to see if it works and I ovulate.So far its been fine and I havent had any real problems with side effects I feel quite bloated and a bit headachey.I am just trying not to get too excited as in twelve months of temp taking I never showed any sign of ovulation.
I really hope that everyone here gets that positive this month that your waiting for
Beth x

i was bloated and a few headache's aswell and was very warm in bed on a night but majority of this went after the last pill ... i hope you get your possitive opk this month so your on your way to a BFP :thumbup: xx

How you feeling kissy? I am feeling really bad tonight- been ranting at the OH, have a headache and even feel like my teeth are on edge! It's awful! Boobs are still hurting too :-(

Sorry your feeling so crap lou, hopefully these are good signs that OH is happy to put up with if there is a bub on the way.

Im really struggling to keep my eyes open. Im so so tired i really am. I could easily fall asleep at my desk. I just want to go home and go to bed but i have 2 more hours to work yet. its soooo not fair. :sad2:

xxx

aww lou i'm sorry your not feeling good and laura i feel sorry for you having to work till late bet it aint half taking it outta ya ...

i aint feelin 2 bad tbh .. still got the brown cm when i wipe and the twinges below my ribs my sides seem very tender, i feel a little sleepy but i think it's because of boredom (football widdow tonight) still got plenty of backache and my mood just evrywhere i wanna cry and laugh at the same time xx

i hope that spotting stops for you soon hun.
Yeah im driving myself nuts and must say im a little pissed off with everyone in the office. its like no one is working yet im expected to so im stying on here and readin my book. lol.

Feeling like crap to. my hips and the tops of my legs are aching. my back hurts im tired and frankly today i have had enough. lol. I want to go home, sleep and pray i have a nice high temp rise tomorrow.

xxx

My left hip has been aching too Laura- it's always been a bit achy since I had an op on it when I was a baby so thought it was just transference pain from my ovaries- but if yours are hurting too Laura then maybe it's just another Clomid symptom!!

I am so sorry you are having to work! That's rubbish!

Hope you are still keeping positive about those signs kissy!

And have we got no-one testing yet??????

Mines definitly not a clomid symptom hun as i wasnt taking it this month so may be its a symptom for something else may be: :happydance:
The aches come and go, its not constant.

I only have an hour to go and then im off home to have a cup of hot chocolate in bed with my book. I cant wait. lol.

xxx

Do you always have to work so late? or do you do shifts? Hope you enjoy your hot chocolate- think I might do bed and hot chocolate too- it sounds lovely!

Here's hoping for high temps for everyone in the morning!!

i work a week of earlies 7-2 followed by a week of lates 2-10 and the occasional weekend. I work shifts and its such a killer. Cant wait to leave in July. :happydance: i want a normal 9-5 monday to friday job.

Yeah heres hoping for high temps for us all. FXd

Right ladies im going to love you and leave you. Im getting ready to go home.

Speak to you all in the morning nighty night.

xxx

Ouch!! Shift work must make it hard for you to temp!! Night night!

xxx

I have some pretty hopeful symptoms so far even though I tried my hardest not to symptom spot!! I'm still trying to not get my hopes up.
I feel bloated, constipated (TMI), nauseated, breakouts, sharp pain in my left side and left boob, heartburn...Im just really hoping that me feeling like crap right now is because of something and not just in my head. Im 6dpo right now and have 6 days until suspected AF so still really soon to really know for sure but hey a girl can hope!! PMA!!

morning ladies .. how are we today?...

i had the achy legs and hips laura my leg felt like i'd been stood on that 1 leg all day it's a killer it aches a little now but not much ....

as for me didn't temp this mornin swapped sides of the bed with OH and forgot to shift the thermometer with me .. the brown cm has stopped now and my moods are just stupid i cried again last night over the most stupid of things its like i'm sooo touchy ...
still got the headaches, stuffy nose, bachache, very painfull chest, wind, mood swings, need for a wee every hour n then it feels like i havn't wee'd all day, feel like i wanna be alone as bein near people would push me over the edge, got tender tummy n hips and also got twinges here n there ...

i hope all these are a good sign and not just clomid ..

i might not be on much today ladies i have dentist and off to do a bit of shopping so will prob pick up some tests xx

Hi ladies! xx I tested this morning BFN but im not surprised, I also realised that I'm 12dpo not 13 oops lmao! Has anyone gotten darker areolas??? My bbs arent so sensative anymore oh well.. lol.. Kissy hows the spotting? Has it stopped yet?

morning sonya ... there's still hope yet it isn't over till AF arrives ... i havn't tested and the spotting has stopped ... been arguing with the OH so really not having a good start to the day and i am absalutely terrified of dentists oll on tonight when the day is over ....

anymore symptoms sonya? xx

i feel like i got a headcold :) sorry bout u and ur oh..not a fun way to start off the day ((((hugs)))) i think ur preg... test test test TEST! lol

lol i done a test it was an IC and got a BFN as i guessed i would ... he'll get over himself soon enough hehe ... i'm going to fone docs this afternoon for my blood results so fingers crossed xx

I think Kissy means her progesterone 21 day test? Good luck Kissy - hope it's good news!

My temp went up again this morning to 36.84- and fertility friend finally moved my ovulation day to CD14! Where I thought it should be! :) Does anyone want to look at my chart for me and see if they think I've ovulated? My temps have been a little erratic and I'm so worried I might not have ovulated! My boobs still hurt and my moods are terrible- but nothing else as yet!!

well i phoned ladies and my results arn't back yet they said to call tomz to see if they are back ... so annoyed i was hoping to no for sure today .. the spotting has continued am gutted looks like AF is for sure on her way .. altho it is confusin as my cervix is high and soft and i thought usually when AF is here it's low soft open... i guess i'll just have to wait and see ...

way to go with the temps lou looks like things are looking up xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->