clomid club

It might be nothing hun, as long as it stays that color and is still considered spotting ur ok :) High cervix is also a good sign!!!

i hope it is just spotting .. i have a little lower backache but no AF cramps and i don't usually spot on AF i just go into heavy flow ... i just googled and it said IB can last from 3-5 days and it only ever brown or pink in colour and is similar to a very light period .. mine is on 3rd day now fingers crossed it stops soon and i get a BFP would have helped if i have my 21day blood results xx

moring all how are we.

Kissy hun hop the spotting stops soon and you do get your well deserved BFP.

As for me my temp rose this morning :happydance: so im praying so much that the drop yesterday wa an implantation dip.

Feel free to have a look at my chart through my ticker.

Lou, sonya, how are we both this morning?

xxx

My temp rose too Laura! Yay! Up to 36.84! As for your chart- it looks amazing! That is starting to look like the perfect success chart!!

As for my chart Sonya you can see it if you click on my ticker- it takes you to my FF chart. Like I said it has moved my ovulation to CD14 now (which is what I thought all along!) Please have a look and tell me your opinions! Have I ovulated with those rocky temps???

That is rubbish about your test results Kissy! I hate things like that- my hospital is exactly the same! My OH's second SA results were lost for 3 weeks!!!! :-O The spotting sounds good to me- it's not turned into AF - your temps haven't gone below the coverline! All sounds good! Are you still BD'ing incase it's something crazy like late ovulation?? (although that wouldn't make sense with your temps!) I think it's IB

Hey it does look like you ovulated! And it looks like ur temps are rising nicely too!

thanks lou hunny. Had a look at your chart. you have the dotted crosshairs as FF thinks thats the best probable day of OV but the temps look fine to me. Lets keep everything crossed they start to get higher.

Thanks- I don't usually use FF (I use Ovusoft)- i only added it this month so I could link to it on here when I needed your help :) I am glad it's moved it to CD14 instead of CD12 which it wsa showing, as it now corresponds with my positive OPK and EWCM - which makes me feel much more hopeful that somthing happened!!

looking at your chart hun i think you have. Gd this 2 WW is dragging. We have been tring too long now, when re we going to get our BFPs?

Do you evr feel like its just never going to happen. I dont think ill ever get to see a BFP? Im not being morbid or down just feel like that most of the time.

xxx

I know exactly what you mean Laura- it's been over 5 years since I came off the pill and started trying! Never even seen ovulation in all that time- never mind a BFP! :-(

well here is hoping that now your ovaries have had that boost it will happen very soon for you.
If the clomid doesnt work for me next month im back to the Drs and see if i can have a lap done. What do you think my chances of that are?

xxx

I'm not sure Laura- I've never actually asked for anything like that. I had a HSG done before the clomid as the Dr insisted. I have been told 6 mths to try clomid then straight to IVF with ICSI- I haven't been given any other option

i had the HSG done to, not nice at all. I could feel the dy giong in it was quite uncomfortable, was all clear though.

What ICSI if you dont mind me asking?
lets hope it doesnt come to that. Do you get the first IVF round on the NHS as its something i nee to start looking into really?

xxx

He didn't mention that to be honest- although yes I would assume we would as neither of us have any other children.

ICSI is an extra part to IVF- it's where they take the tail off the sperm and inject the head directly into the egg. It's for people wth male factor instead (lot more expensive than the bog standard IVF) - my OH has low motility (we only found that out recently) and so normal IVF would no longer be an option :growlmad:

Hi
It sounds as if things are happening for all of you.If Clomid has worked I should ovulate tomorrow or Friday.Today i feel really negative about it all the few symptoms I had from the clomid have gone and I just feel completely normal.Or at least as normal as I ever do which my hubby would say is pretty abnormal.
Beth. x

hey beth, i had a few pans when i actually ovulated but nothing prior other than the clomid symptoms. Hang in there and get bedding. Are you charting or using OPKs?

Lou- I really hope it doesnt come to that hunny. Finger crossed we have all done enough to finally get the right result this month ay.

thanks Laura
I am charting and theres no sign so feeling pretty dispondant I really thought getting clomid would be the golden answer.
x

so did i hunny. I pinned all my hopes on the first round and i came falling back toearth with a big bang.

if you out the link to your chart in your sig then we can all stalk it for you. :) and help if its needed.

I really hope so Laura- I am 31 in a few months- time seems to have ran away with me in the last 5 years- I can't believe how fast it has actually gone!! I would love it so much if it just happened! IVF on top of the last 5 years just sounds far too much to handle at the moment!

Here's to lots of baby dust to us all :dust::dust:

like i say i really hope it doesnt come to that. I cant imagine howe hard it must be for you. I get carried away with myself sometimes and dont realise that others have had it a lot harder.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->