clomid club

Beth, don't get upset just yet. After this month I truly believe in Clomid. I really think for us nonovulaters it just takes a few rounds sometimes. Are you taking the generic or brand name? Also, are you doing the Robitussin with it as well?

thats a thought Kel. i did the robitussin last month. Well got the cheap store brand but works exactly the same.

xxx

Hey Laura! I used the store brand Robitussin too with my last 2 rounds of Clomid. It really did make a huge difference in my CM. I was never so glad to see some thick, stretchy stuff in my life. LOL I especially never thought I'd be telling my DH, "Hey, I've got good mucus today." Oh, the things we do for babies! Big hugs and baby dust to all of you!

:haha: :haha: :haha: kell.

Tell me about it. the first time i asked my OH to check my cervix to see what it was doing cause i couldnt reach he nearly passed out :haha:

xxx

LMAO!!! That is hilarious! I just never realized how complicated this getting pregnant could be. I have a DD who is 6 and she was one of those "uh oh" babies. LOL Then, when my new hubby and I started trying it just didn't happen. I would have never thought I'd be taking a fertility drug but...we gotta do what we gotta do. LOL

I hadnt heard of the Robutissan stuff snt that cough mixture or am I being really dim!
Not sure how to link my chart in but I am basically just bumbling along between 96.4 to 6 with no real pattern no change in mucus or anything else so I cant see how it can be my month.I suppose first time was a big fat ask.
I really hope lou lou that it works and you can avoid IVF.I am 30 DH 32 we got married 3 yrs ago and were really slack about contraception even before that thinking a baby would be nice.Eighteen months ago we realised there must be a problem and its took this long to get some sort of action.We have tried really hard not to let it rule our lives but it is starting to take over.
Beth x

Beth, the Robitussin will thin the CM as Clomid thickens CM. It is simply a counter measure to make your CM more friendly. And you are so totally right about becoming consumed. I think we have to make a real effort to not make ourselves too crazy over TTC, which is easier said than done. LOL I didn't temp at all but had decided that I was going to start if round 3 of Clomid didn't work. I kept up with my cycle days, CM and days we had BD'd.

hi ladies i'm back from the dentist .. had to have 2 teeth pulled in a bit of pain now tho got the most incredible jaw ache.... how are we all feeling?

the spotting is still there but is a very light brown now and still no cramps just sensitive sides also had headaches on and off ..

it's great were all getting high temps now and the worrying over ovulation has stopped .. i just wish i would have had my results today xx

:hugs: sorry your in pain kissy, hope it passes and your better soon.

Im feeling up and down up and down. not sure where i am at the minute. i know where i would rather be..... in bed...... im so tired again already and still got another 5 hours of work. Its crap.

Have you tested yet?

xxx

i am kel yes they said the results would be there this morning so i phoned and they wasn't so got to call back tomz ....

am sure the pain will pass it's just the needle thats wearing off ...

i did an IC this morning and got an evap i think so just going to wait and see what the blood results say as i see it if i ovulated i have a good chance of being pregnant if i didn't then all my issues this week have been down to my crazy head playing games with me xx

Well, I know how you feel. I'm still waiting on the call from the dr with my HCG results from Monday. Apparently she was not in the office yesterday. All this waiting is horrible! LOL My 21 day this month was still low at 9.5 (but up from 2) so I got the impression from my dr that she didn't think I ovulated. Boy will she be in for a surprise if my HCG comes back with good numbers. LOL

lol mine was 0.9 before clomid i think but gyno said it has to be over 30 to indicate ovulation xx

My doctor says anything over 10 is good but I've read a lot of articles which say it should be over 15 if on medication. I have my fingers crossed for you and really hope you get your BFP soon!

girls im sorry to totally change the subject but im so pissed off.

i havent had a cold sore in years and years in fact i think since high school and now i have had 2 in the space of a week. Is this a sign of pregnancy do you think? xxx

oooo it could be a sign hun .. coldsores are caused when your imune system is lowered .. so either pregnancy or your really run down hun xx

It could be Laura. Pregnancy definitely takes a toll on our immune systems. I am down and out with a horrible cold right now. I have no doubt I could've rebounded already if not for the bean. LOL

i hope so girls. I really dont feel run down at all at the moment. My life is better then it ever has been. I have OH coming home in a few days, and im happy.

I hope its a good sign so badly.

xxx

your OH will be with you soon enough laura ..

kel i think in the us they measure it different ...

i really wish my body would decide what it wants to do weather its pregnant or just tricking me fingers crossed my bloods are back for the morning i'm soo impatient and waiting another day is killing me xx

Kissy, you may be right in the measuring terms. I hadn't thought of that. I finally got my results just a little while ago and my HCG was 99. So, I am officially confirmed preggers!!! Now, it's back to waiting again for my first appt which is Feb 17th. Damn it, we are always waiting on something aren't we girls? LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->