clomid club

Sould I do the blood test tomorrow day 20 or wait until Monday say 23 my slip says day 21 .Why is nothing simple ?
Beth

its supposed to be the middle of the luteal phase. so if yours is (like me) 12 days you need to do it 6dpo :) hope that helps

Awww- don't girls!!! You'll make me hopeful!! :wacko: I'm sure Af will appear- it's only CD28 and CM dries up very quickly sometimes! I'm pretty sure I would have got a BFP by now! :wacko:

Awww- don't girls!!! You'll make me hopeful!! :wacko: I'm sure Af will appear- it's only CD28 and CM dries up very quickly sometimes! I'm pretty sure I would have got a BFP by now! :wacko:

aww sorry lou i know its hard. you want the hope but then you dont because its more painful if you're let down :shrug: its hard to know what to think sometimes

hold in there lou and see what the next few days show ...

i'm thinking of tryin the softcups as they have lots of good reviews and sucess stories plus at only £5 not like they going to break the bank xx

Me too Kissy- I'm just looking at them now! Also sent OH to Boots on the way to Sainsburys to see if he can get me some of the Conceive Plus. Gonna try that instead of Preseed this cycle.

He couldn't get any from our Boots. Just ordered 24 softcups and a tube of conceive plus from access diagnosis!

That's the best thing to do girls. Stock up on things to help you get pregnant and you will get that way quick. Prime example...I took my DD crib to my parents for storage last month and now I'll be dragging it back home! Lol

lol goes to show every little bit helps don't it .. my OH had some of his childrens old stuff in the loft so we've got rid of them the contents of which included a cot, highchair and safety gate they soon went when we found them i'm not supersticious just think that knowing they were there could play on my mind subconciously ...

i watched the thing about 8 boys and wanting a girl i felt so much for them women in a way and yet felt so angry at them for having healthy children and still not being satisfied xx

Hi there, got softcups and some pre-seed after reading all the good things about both here. If this Clomid manages to make me ovulate for the first time in 18 months, I may as well maximize my chances!

Starting Clomid today (2nd day of AF after Provera) Just wondering how many of you had side effects and what they are? Also, did any of you take Provera to jump start cycle and have a very light AF after? - not got any cramps or anything...

By the way, if anyone else in the UK is going to use Access Diagnostics to buy stuff, type in the promotional code 'reward' (lowercase) and you get 5% off - not much but it all helps!! x

morning Megs,

my side effects were headaches whilst taking the tablets they were really really bad. I had cramping that lasted from the day i ovulated until a few days before AF was due and hot flushes of an evening. OH said i had mood swings but i dont agree with that one myself. lol.

Good luck with the soft cups girls.

Does anyone want some ovulation tests? i have 10 left and im happy to post them to you. If you do want them just PM me your address and ill get them sent tomorrow.

xx

Good morning everyone!
I am on cycle day 20 of 27 and 5dpo. I feel like poo this morning. I feel like I'm gonna have af. I feel so uncomfortable and achy and I'm so warm I don't know what to do with myself :(

Morning all
Feeling so much better today ordered my soft cups last night and have just got back from having my blood test taken so should know on Tuesday if I really did ovulate.
Trying for that magical PMA
XX

Good morning ladies, glad to see all the PMA! I have a question, has anyone had cramping while they were taking the pill? I took my last one yesterdy, and Im getting ovulation prep cramps.. I thought you cant ovulate til 5-7 days after.. Im really puzzled, plus I have tonnes of watery cm, which could be from drinking so much green tea but i dont know....

Hi everyone!! How is everyone today??

I couldn't take my temp this morning because my thermometer had disappeared!! Eventually found it under the bed where it had rolled- but had been moving around by that point! Took my temp then and it was 36.91- but like I said I had been moving so I am not putting it on my chart.

Still no sign of AF- but another BFN this morning!!

morning ladies ...

oh dear lou seems that witch is messing you about, i would have thought if u were pregnant that it would be a possitive by now ....

wtg ladies with the PMA lets keeps it going .... sonya i get the cramps even tho i don't ovulate hehe they started last night with me not much just the odd twinge here n there i suppose its because i'm keeping a good eye on my body ....

has anyone else been getting spotting after sex since taking clomid i've noticed this on both cycles and never had it before now maybe the OH is just being a little rough hehe ..

come on ladies stay possitive we'll get them BFP's xx

:dance: :dance: :dance: my new fertility dance :dance: :dance: :dance:

i took my last tablet on wed and i had ovulation type cramps yesterday, but pretty sure it wasn't ovulation, prob just my ovaries wondering what the hell is going on!

does anyone use a fertility monitor?? its just this morning i had no lines at all normally get one (which is oestrogen) so wasn't sure whether it was a faulty stick or whether the clomid has completely blocked oestrogen??? confused!!

another question what have people cycles been like on clomid are the longer or shorter, i just don't know what to expect.

thanks

xx

I know Kissy- I thought the same thing! I am only on CD29 so I supposed Af isn't even that late yet- it just seems sooooooooo long when you're waiting!! :wacko:

I love the new fertility dance Kissy! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

i think clomid effects every lady differently some get side effects others don't some have thier usual cycles where others have extended luteal phase it's just a case of ridding it out hun ...

has anyone ever had cd7 blood tests before?? i've been tryin to work out what what is being tested and at what levels they should be because we all know what my GP is like as far as the blood tests are concerned ...

so far i've found LH, FSH, oestrodiol, progesterone

i'm having one of my feeling really good days ... just trying to stay possitive they do say like atracts like xx

My symptoms have got worse over the last few days. My boobs are so painful I want to cry! :cry: I have felt nausea again for the last few days and actually threw up last night after my tea (I had brie and it made me feel SOOO sick!) - I knew I was going to be sick as soon as I had eaten it and i am never sick! I feel like I have pulled a muscle in my stomach again and the insomnia I had for the first 6 cycle days is back too! It's exactly how I felt when I first took the tablets. The symptoms have seemed to pick up again as I'm nearing AF! These tablets are bloody evil! :growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->