clomid club

Lou I think you have bought a duff batch of tests .!.:winkwink:
Either that or your body is just being too mean.
Beth x

Ha ha- I wish Beth!! It was some Internet Cheapies that came with my last lot of Preseed. But I did an OPK this morning instead (as they are supposed to show up positive and can be used as HPT's)- and BFn's on both! So i think it's time to give up and wait for AF...

...but yes it is all very cruel!!

Morning everyone- how is everyone this morning?? I am still waiting for AF! Have pains this morning though and temp has dropped right down- so hopefully she will put in an appearance soon!!

Any news anyone? xx

Hi Lou
Hope AF starts soon for you if that's what s going to happen.I am fine no news yet I resisted putting a HPT in the trolley at Tesco it was tempting but felt like tempting fate too much.
My temps still up boobs are so tender bu thats probably just a hangover from the clomid.I am trying to stay super positive this is the first time my charts shown anything like ovulation so thats a great result in itself.I am scared to even think any further.
Good Luck
Beth x

hi well i had my lap & dye on wed.....dont feel too bad so far....the excess gas was a pain on the thurs but went by fri :) im on 4th cycle of clomid & didnt wanna miss a mth of tcc so as im due to ovulate 2moro or mon we have decided to use the needless syringes that i bought as i knew i wouldnt be up to dtd lol!! we used it thurs nite & this morning.....think i will get my smiley face 2moro morning so may leave doing the last syringe til mon first thing b4 dh goes to work.....does that sound ok?? we normally do it on smiley face day but im thinking that we might get luckier if we try the morning after???

when i 1st started clomid i didnt really think about using all 6 cycles of clomid & it not getting me my bfp.....well now we are on our 4th cycle im starting to really worry.....we only have 2 more cycles to try.....after that its paying for iui ourselves!! :( has anyone heard of any success stories using clomid from cycle 4?? i dont think my fs will prescribe another 3 mths of clomid.....but i think if it hasnt got me preg after 6 cycles is there any point in trying another 3? i doubt it.

xx

Beth, Kissy and Loulou, I got my fingers crossed for both of you ladies. Heck, I got everything crossed for all of you in here! I'm getting lonely by myself...lol.
Katy, I was feeling exactly that way after thinking round 3 didn't work. Don't give up hope because you never know when you might get your BFP. I have definitely heard of people going past 3 rounds, although I believe the research says about 70-80% get pregnant within 3. How have your Progesterone levels at CD21 been looking?

Katy I am not sure about the morning after as I dont use OPK my doctor just said as frequently as possible was best and not to get too hung up about trying to predict when was a good time.
Good luck have you stepped upto 100 for the second three months
Beth x

AF is here everyone!! I'm quite glad- can move on to round 2 now! First tablet tomorrow- staying on 50mg for this round. conceive plus and the softcups came this morning too - I'm quite excited to get going again!! (won't be saying that when all the side effects kick in again!)

Beth, Kissy and Loulou, I got my fingers crossed for both of you ladies. Heck, I got everything crossed for all of you in here! I'm getting lonely by myself...lol.
Katy, I was feeling exactly that way after thinking round 3 didn't work. Don't give up hope because you never know when you might get your BFP. I have definitely heard of people going past 3 rounds, although I believe the research says about 70-80% get pregnant within 3. How have your Progesterone levels at CD21 been looking?

my progesterone level was 168 last mth!! so the dose doesnt need to be upped to 100mg does it?? my fs said that theres no need to up the dose as the clomid is def making me ovulate fine. just wish it would happen, want to be preg so badly x

:wacko: Hello im new herebeen reading some posts and they have helped alot...I'm 36 and never considered having kids till last year..my bf and i have been together for a long time...now he wants a baby also...I have regular cycles bust just found out i dont ovulate by my Fertility dr....I completed my first round of clomid on the 30th.Taking clomid Day 5-9...Boy was I moody and my breast was tender and still tender...Calender says i ovulated 2/1 thru 2/6 yesterday at highe s..go for ultrasound on monday to see if i ovulated and not to worry bout my temps yet...Do anyone have symptons like they preg while on clomid with nausea...totally clueless never new bout cervical mucus until this year...lol...i think i saw it or was it pee..lol....please help me...dont know what 2 do!!! Bf driving me crazy about a baby

Katy I am not sure about the morning after as I dont use OPK my doctor just said as frequently as possible was best and not to get too hung up about trying to predict when was a good time.
Good luck have you stepped upto 100 for the second three months
Beth x

hi...no i havent gone up to 100mg clomid...my fs said to take 50mg still as 50mg is making me ovulate fine....my last progesterone test at day 21 was 168 so i thinking if i was too take 100mg would i have a high chance of over stimulating my ovary???
xx

Katy, If your levels were that high then surely you are ovulating on the 50mg. When taking Clomid the lowest dose that will do the trick is best. Higher mg. doses are associated with thinning your uterine lining which makes implantation more difficult. So, I think it is just a matter of time for you on the 50 mg dose.
Lafon, it is very common for Clomid to cause symptoms that mimic pregnancy which is one of the reasons we all call it evil. LOL I never did OPK because I found them too hard to read. I kept a really close eye on my CM and went by that as to my most fertile time. You want to be looking for thicker, stretchy clear mucus. Also, ladies don't forget the Robitussin with the Clomid. I used it on rounds 2 and 3 and it really does help with thinning your CM.

I've read alot of ladies had success with their first cycle with clomid I'm taking only 50mg also..do u think I have a better chance with gettinnpreg on my first round becausebInhave regular cycles...I saw cm yesterday so we went 4 it....I guess I just wait will be so disappointed if mondau the dr. tell me i did not ovulate...oh and i was taking robitussin for a cold while on clomid did not know it helps ...WOW!!!!

I have to use the OPKs as I have creamy cm ALL the time! Never EWCM- so wouldn't be able to rely on that!

I am just so glad I ovulated on it- of course I am a little disappointed that I didn't get a BFP- but the first ovulation ever is something to be happy about!! :-D

So now Af is here I am just waiting to start again...

Hi,

I'm new here me and my husband have been ttc since Oct 08. I have Pco so am currently on my 2nd cycle of 50mg of Clomid, I have been getting hot flushes this month which I think are related to the Clomid. Has anyone else been getting hot flushes?

Thanks ladies. x

Lafon, I have very regular cycles and it still took three rounds. I guess the ovaries had more cobwebs than we thought.LOL Clomid tends to thicken your CM so the Robitussin is helpful in thinning it out. I took at least 2 tsp everyday during my most fertile time.
Loulou, I am so glad you got AF finally. I know exactly what you mean about the excitement of getting to start the next round. Especially when you know you are finally ovulating! Wahoo!! You go girl!
Jennifer, one of the biggest side effects that almost everyone experiences is hot flashes. I took my Clomid at bedtime so I wouldn't notice the side effects as bad and it really did help. Good Luck! Lots of baby dust!!!

Hello ladies!! I have a quick question...I messed up and took my clomid(100mg) cycle day2-6 instead of 3-7..anyone done this and if so think my cycle is a bust this month?? I have had a crappy month but pulling out the PMA for the rest of it and this is going to be the month...thanks ladies!

Hey Reedsgirl! I don't think your cycle would be a bust at all. I would definitely keep an eye out for ovulation signs early though. The cycle days your dr prescribes is generally based on the length of your cycle and taking it early could cause an earlier ovulation than normal.

hi ladies no change for me just very emotional and seem to be controlled by hormones OH shouted at me today for summat and nowt he said sorry and yet i stll cried for 3 hours! i'm really loosing it now :wacko: ....

glad to see were all doin good and lou i'm happy for ya that AF thanks the lord she didn't play games with ya ...

reedsgirl i take mine on cd2-6 my gyno said it helps with stimulating the follicles soon so that ovulation happens around cd13/14

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"