clomid club

thanks ladies. This is my first cycle back on it. I did 6 cycles and went off and now back on it for 3..hopefully it will happen this time. I did get a positive surge last month on cycle day 12 and my cycle was shorter and only 27 days so I do not think I actually did O and with my sleep pattern I can't seem to remember to temp in the morning. Good luck ladies here is a big dose of sticky baby dust to our month!!

Has anyone tried clomid with the HCG trigger shot? I tried a few months on 50mg clomid- nothing! My doc would not refer me anywhere so I could not get any firther treatment as I already have a 14 year old. SO I bought clomid online and tried the 50mg again-nothing. This month I upped my dose to 100mg and when I got my positive opk I gave myself a 5000 shot of pregnyl (HCG shot) which I also got unprescribed... I ovulated the next day and got my BFP 11dpo!! I don't know if it was doubling the clomid or the shot that helped but here I am after years of ttc... 4 weeks 2 days pregnant!

hmmm i don't think i would want to tempt trying online drugs not sure if i'd be buyin dodgy ones or not ... what site did u order from? xx

Hi Ladies,

Just wanted to say congratulation Laura i am sooo happy for you!

AF is due for me on tuesday and i really hope it doesn't cum fingers crossed anyway.

xxxx

Well this is a bugger of an AF! So heavy- like how it used to be when I was a teenager! Last month it was only spotting for a couple of days after the Norethisterone. Maybe it's heavier because I actually ovulated???? I even flooded a night time pad last night! :blush::blush::blush::blush:

Oh Lou
I am sorry thats really mean lets hope its short and you can get back to trying reallt quickly.
The thought of injecting myself with something Ive bought online terrifies me please be careful the sites that sell these sorts of drugs without prescription are without scruples it could be anything.However congrats on the BFP.
Beth x

oh dear lou .. it's possibly because you ovulated ... i'm sure it's a good sign tho lots of leakage = lots of progesterone, also with it being heavy at least can't mistake it for anything other than AF

i seem to be gettin temps that are hangin around the 97.18 mark and don't like to get higher or lower and its not my thermometers fault either xx

Been reading on here about hcg shot?? Not heard of this before what is it? x

https://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/0;1;10719;95/st/20100122/l/28/dt/5/k/72fe/ttc.png

The shot of HCG helps assist in the release of any follicles that the Clomid may have helped you form. Most doctors in the states do not give this shot unless it is a last resort. Kissy, I think you are absolutely correct about buying these things online. If they don't require you to have a prescription then the medications may not be properly regulated either....very scary. Congrats on your 2 lbs girl! You are off to a great start!

How are you feeling NurseKel? How's the bump?

Anyone heard from Laura? Hope your bump is fine too xx

Kissy- have you had any sign of AF yet? Are they giving you anything to bring it on?

Sonya- any news?

Beth- how you doing?

Have I forgot anyone....

Hello everyone new to this so bare with me please lol

I was perscibed clomid last week but not taken it yet, Period is due next week i think. Have to take it day 2 to 6 then have a scan on day 9-10. Im not sure if it will work cause im over weight due to pcs but i guess its worth a try.

Good luck to everyone on Clomid and Congrats to thoughs who suceeded with it.

Hi VickyLou- welcome to the Clomid Club- you are welcome to join us.

I am starting my second round of Clomid tonight as AF arrived yesterday. I am on it CD2-6 too. Good luck xxx

Welcome Vicky! Good to have you.
Hey Loulou! Hope you are doing well. Sooo exciting that you're starting your next round tonight! I always looked forward to that day cause I knew my chance was coming up. LOL I am doing good right now, not much sickness or anything. The lil bean seems to be doing well but I am of course still waiting for my first appt which seems like it is taking forever. We are all always waiting on something aren't we...? ROFL!!!

hehe that we are kel and thanks hun .. i'm dointhe workout vid 40 mins 3 times a week so every little is helpin it seems ...

lou hun my GP said i needn't have anything to bring on AF as i hadn't ovulated and so just to start the next round of clomid after doing a pregnancy test that came back negative ...

the theory behind ovulation is that if ya don't get pregnant u have AF i don't ovulate and so in return don't build up progesterone and so i won't have AF .....

on cd7 tomz so going for the blood test and fingers crossed this cycle works .. my chart looks a little more "normal" this month as i've been researching and flatish temps seem to be the norm for ovulation xx

Sorry Kissy!! Brain has gone fluffy!! I remember you saying that now- that the doc said you could just start the next lot of clomid! Duh!! :dohh::dohh:

So you've taken this next lot already then? Any side effects yet? I took my first one about 40 mins ago! Good luck to us both this month! Would be great to be bump buddies!

I still can't get my head round having AF start on CD29- it's so weird! I'm 30 and I've never had an actual "cycle" before now! It's really, really heavy too- like a 'teenager' type period!! :wacko:

hi...well i have just got my smiley face on clearblue opk.... day later than expected & was so worried i wouldnt get the smiley face this mth coz of the lap & dye i had last wed. DH has had prob with sperm count last year...it did improve in sept but we havent had it tested since then ( gonna arrange for it to be tested next week lol) we ususally dtd on smiley face day & day after but im thinking maybe we should just dtd in the morning ( 24 hrs after i get smiley face)?? then 1 last shot tues night?? how long does the egg last for?? heard it was bout 24 hrs & the past 2 mths i have felt my self ovulating in the evening of the day i get my smiley face so that should come tonight i think.....dont wanna miss the eggie...i know tonight im gonna be gagging to dtd but im thinking it has been 18 mths now & that doesnt seem to be working. we havent dtd since sat morning so 2moro morning would be 72 hrs which is good time for low count isnt it??

please help!! really want my bfp this mth.....feeling bit more positive as just had the lap & dye & they found no endo & my tube flushed easily with the dye....the surgeon said 64% of coulpes ttc get a bfp after a lap & dye!! really dont want af to arrive at end of mth & go on to cycle 5 of clomid :(

xxx

Hey ladies, how are we all doing? A big welcome hug to all the newbies on the thread! :hugs::hugs:

Loulou, so sorry that af caught up with you :nope: hopefully this round we'll all get preg woop woop :happydance:

I am currently waiting for ovulation to show up, was having cramps while taking clomid but those have settled down :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->