clomid club

morning ladies ....

yer i've taken them all took the last 1 yesterday afternoon ... no side effects as yet apart from being very emotional i watched my sister keeper last night and cried bucket loads ... i've had the odd headache but nothing thats standing out as yet .... oh and rather strangly i've had lots of creamy cm since starting this cycle ... feel rather randy aswell hehe which isn't a bad side effec.. just hoping that this cycle works

off for the blood tests soon

lou with pain comes pleasure hun .... katy hun i aint sure about low sperm count but i would have thought 72 hours is good xx

This time I also had tonnes more cm, and I was in a great mood! Was really odd actualy I would get all emotional then get all happy.... Im losing it lol, good luck with your tests today!

Hi
Hello Vicky and Jennifer
Good luck to Kissy and Loulou with your new rounds lets hope this is the one.
I am still hanging in here on the dreaded wait AF s due Thursday or Friday my blood test results should be through tomorrow so that will keep me going.My temps still up boobs are really sore still and I feel a bit tired and ropey but I am pretty sure its just a hangover from the clomid.
Laura and Kel I hope things are going well with the bumps and that we are soon all joining you
Beth x

Hey Beth! I remember that hang over *eek* was horrible!! Have you done day 21 bloods? I think high amounts of progesterone make you tired and make your bbs sore. So if you still have all that it might very well be a good sign :) Mine stopped hurting and I was more awake around 4 days before AF arrived.

I live in the UK do they prescribe it here to does anyone know? x

Hi Jennifer,
Welcome to the group! I live in the UK and was prescribed the HCG shot and 100mg Clomid for my first round of treatment. It depends on the area you live in and the consultant you see. I think it's standard treatment in my area.

hi girls
this is my 1st month of taking clomid i'm now on day 11 and i usually ovulate on day 15-16, am not sure whether it'll be earlier or later this month, what has anyone else experienced?
xx

I usualy ovulated on cd 9-11 and last cycle ovulated on cd 14, I was taking clomid 3-7. So I guess that means I ovulated 6 days after. They say you should ovulate 5-7 days after the last pill you took. Im on cd 11 as well and am already experiencing cramps.. Which i felt at around the same time last cycle. What cycle days are you taking clomid?

Morning everyone! Good luck to all of us on our next round!

Good luck with the TWW Beth- hope this is your month! My bbs have hurt since my ovulation day (CD14 last cycle)- I expected it to wear off now AF is here but they are more and more painful all the time!! It's really confusing me!

I took the first clomid pill of this cycle last night and the hot flashes and insomnia started straight away! The strangest thing for me is that it keeps me awake by making me imagine things. I start to drop off and then think someone is standing over me, or I hear a noise and jump up. It happened last cycle but I did think it was just coincidental- until it started straight away last night again!

jennifer- the HSG shot totally depends on your area. They don't offer it here at all.

mrssunshine78- I think you just have to wait and see how it effects you. Some people say it made them ovulate really, really early (one girl before she'd even taken the last pill- and she got her BFP!!) - and others say it delayed it. I took my pills CD2-6 last month and ovulated on CD14, but as I've never ovulated on my own before I don't know whether it is normal for me!

Kissy- good luck for ovulation honey- I'm sure the higher dose will work for you- you were so close last time! And the randy one sounds like a good side effect!!

How are you Sonya?

xxx

Well are doing construction work in my office, and have used some sort of glue or something.. so very lightheaded lol... other than that im great you?

I'm fine thanks. My mondays are pretty steady- I get two periods off on a Monday to plan lessons so it's a nice easy day to ease me into the rest of the hectic week! Got a year 7 English lesson next- so may feel a little bit more PMT'ish after that lesson!! :haha::haha::haha:

I usualy ovulated on cd 9-11 and last cycle ovulated on cd 14, I was taking clomid 3-7. So I guess that means I ovulated 6 days after. They say you should ovulate 5-7 days after the last pill you took. Im on cd 11 as well and am already experiencing cramps.. Which i felt at around the same time last cycle. What cycle days are you taking clomid?

hi
i took it on days 2-6, so 5-7 days will be the next few days, but my body doesn't feel like it will be - will dtd tonight though just incase! lol

hey ladies i'm back .. well how dissapointing that was i now really think my doctor is sumtimes and idiot .... he told me last week i HAD to have cd7 and cd21 bloods done i went today to get it done turns out now because i'm on 100mg i didn't need the cd7 test :wacko: so i said ok then why did u say i had to have it done he said well on your gyno notes it says u do but only for cycle 50mg ... i just agreed and left its better really as i didn't fancy the trip to the hospital

thanks ladies :flower: i have good faith that this cycle is going to work xx

Hey kissy. so did you get any bloods done in the end? Or was it just a waste of a trip?

it was just a wasted trip ... i am pretty fed up with the messing about 1 GP tells me summat and then another tells a different story and then he backtracks on what he said and changes his mind xx i'm just going to go for cd21 bloods and prey that this is my month xx

(((((hugs))))) You dont reallllyyy need the cd 7 bloods, they are just to see if it matches how many eggs you produce and to check for hormone imbalance.

thanks hun ... i know i'm not loosin out by not havin em so i'm not really that boverd by it ... just look forward to ovulation now FF reckons sunday so we'll see xx

Well l'm taking the last pill in my first round of Clomid tomorrow, luckily haven't had any side effects yet. Really excited about the possibility of actually ovulating!

Timing might be quite good as i'm calculating that I could possibly be fertile around valentine's day! :winkwink:

Got a question - my doc says I need to have blood taken on day 21 of my cycle on the 2nd round of Clomid to see if I ovulated. Does anyone have ultrasound instead of bloodwork to determine this? I'm a big wuss and faint every time I have blood taken so would prefer to avoid it!!

I have an ultrasound regardless, but it cant prove that you ovulated. They cant see the egg release.

meg i have popped the Ov tests in the post to you today so they should be with you in the next few days.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"