clomid club

Thanks so much! Fingers crossed they'll be lucky! x

Hi Sonja
Yep I had bloods done on Friday I can ring for the results tomorrow after 11am.Does anyone know what a good level would be I dont have a clue.I feel really nervous about ringing up because if its not good I just know I will be so disappointed.
Beth x

Meg
Good luck I really hope this works for you the blood test is ok lets hope you dont need it and get your BFP this month
Beth x

i was told that anything over 30 indicated ovulation ..... fingers crossed ladies we get more BFP's this cycle ..

i 2 am going for the more relaxed approach this month ....

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Well l'm taking the last pill in my first round of Clomid tomorrow, luckily haven't had any side effects yet. Really excited about the possibility of actually ovulating!

Timing might be quite good as i'm calculating that I could possibly be fertile around valentine's day! :winkwink:

Got a question - my doc says I need to have blood taken on day 21 of my cycle on the 2nd round of Clomid to see if I ovulated. Does anyone have ultrasound instead of bloodwork to determine this? I'm a big wuss and faint every time I have blood taken so would prefer to avoid it!!

My doctor has said exactly the same as yours. Had my bloods done today. This is cd24 (instead of 23 because it fell on Sunday), and my second round of 50mg clomid,
Good luck x

Let's hope it's our month this month ladies!! One big mass BFP epidemic!

PMA ladies :dust::dust::dust::dust:

Let's hope it's our month this month ladies!! One big mass BFP epidemic!

PMA ladies :dust::dust::dust::dust:

I totally agree please keep everything crossed for me I think I will be a wreck if I dont get my BFP.I know its a huge ask it s my first month .I just feel different my brain keeps saying its just the clomid but my heart keeps saying its a baby.
If my blood results come back low tomorrow I will be so upset
Beth x

I really hope it is a BFP Beth!!

Try not to get too down if it doesn't happen this month though- we're all here to help you through! Clomid is very, very cruel and the symptoms feel exactly like pregnancy symptoms- I am determined I will not fall for it again now the first cycle is over!

Ladies, loving all the PMA!!! :happydance: I have everything including my eyes crossed for ya'll. It looks a lil goofy but ya'll are worth it!:hugs:

How long does it normally take for the blood results to come back?

NurseKel: Did you think maybe you could be pregnant?
Every month before my AF I have sore boobs but this month (2nd cycle on 50mg clomid) I have REALLY sore boobs. That's the only symptom I had with my first pregnancy but didn't know at the time. Did you temp? What did it go up to?
You should have your own website: ASK NURSEKEL the amount of questions I'm throwing at you lol x

hi ladies, I just got my 21 day bloods back, it says I have 15.17 ng/mL but it lists norm as being 5.16-18.56 ng/mL. does that mean Im ovulating? or no?

Hey honey! I don't mind the questions at all. I did so much studying up on this stuff trying to get pregnant, I should be a darn expert! LOL To be honest, I just knew I was pregnant after my last round of Clomid. The first positive sign was actually having the stretchy, snot-like (sorry, gross I know) CM. I did not do temping as I had never really thought about it. I stopped doing OPK after the first month b/c I could never make sense of them. My first real signs of pregnancy were being extremely tired, cold like symptoms, being gassy, running a higher than normal temp and believe it or not...our animals behaving differently toward me! LOL I know it sounds crazy but it's true! Oddly enough, with this last round of Clomid I had very little side effects. For once, my boobs didn't hurt at all. The previous months they hurt horribly. Sorry this is so long and hopefully I answered your questions. If I missed anything just ask me and I would love to help you. Good luck!!!

I left this site for a while because everyone I was talking to seemed to be getting pregnant and having their babies...it really depressed me. I hope the bloods don't take too long to come back. I ovulate every month anyway but for some reason the doc put me on clomid. Maybe it's becasue of the PCOS - who knows???
Thanks NurseKel - I don't wanna get my hopes up beacuse I don't wanna be dissapointed again. The doc said to me if the clomid doesn't work in 3 months I'm gonna start having the injections. Any idea what these are. He just said we'll cross that bridge when we get to it x

could they tell from the blood levels if you were pregnant or if you just ovulated? Goodness, I am full of questions tonight. I'm normally just an observer lol

No problem honey. My doctor normally gets my blood work back the next day so it should not take them long to get back with you. Just remember the 21 day Progesterone levels are not an indicator of pregnancy and won't tell you anything other than if you ovulated. I know here in the states the MD likes your Progesterone over 10 as an indicator but mine was a 9.5 and surprise, surprise!!! LOL I think even my OB/GYN was shocked to find out I had gotten pregnant with a 9.5. Hehehe. I am guessing your doctor may be talking about HCG injections to make you release any eggs you may have produced but I can't be positive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->