clomid club

well I go to see him in the morning to get a referral to go to an OBGYN to get scoped :( I almost wish I didnt have that high of a level so at least I would KNOW why Im not getting pregnant.

ABlacketer, that's hilarious cause I'm in the states too and I am always confused with the measurment differences with some of the other countries. LOL My OB/GYN said anything above 10 is a good sign of ovulation but I know some want it above 30 if you're taking Clomid.
What was your last day 21 level?

that was my first test. last test was done on CD7-8 and my level then was 5.

Evening all- did anyone else buy the softcups that Laura told us about? I ordered them and the Pre-Conceive (gonna replace Pre-seed with it for a bit- see if it's better). I cannot believe how big the softcups are!!! :wacko: They are really scary looking! I thought they'd be tiny!! :blush:

hi ladies ... no lou i didn't get them i was kinda put off by the size also, i saw a video on the site .... as for the conceive plus i don't think i need as i seem to be having plenty of cm already ... the boots near me sells it so if needs be i can take a short walk to buy it ... does anybody else get greasy spotty skin after taking clomid? xx

since i started the first tablet last cycle i have had little pimples come up everywhere- especially on my chest and arms. Also had a few spots on my face- and i never normally get spots. Not really been greasy though.

Hi lou,

I have brought the softcups, this is my first month of trying them, we have been ttc for 3 months so hoping they will work as quick for me as they have in their reviews, good luck x

hey ladies. Lou I also got my softcups and was shocked by the size as well. I am going to try one tonight(hehe) and see how they work. I am not sure how they can be comfortable but as long as they get us a BFP I am all for it!! LOl oh the things we do to get a wee one!!

Hey ladies good morning!!! I booked my follicular scan for tomorrow so going to check and see how those lil eggies are doing :) Also getting bloodwork done to see if my LH is picking up and for the estriodol (however you spell it lol). I really suggest you all start drinking green tea, I have never seen so much watery cm in my life! Im just waiting to see what my cm will look like at ovulation time!! After doing some looking at my history of blood tests I noticed that I am extremely anemic. I mean I always knew that and was always told to take iron. But, I never realised HOW anemic I am! Aparently anemia causes infertility!!!! Im going to start taking iron suppliments on top of the prenatals.... How is everyone?

Hi
I ordered the soft cups they havent arrived yet though and am a bit worried now if their massive.
I am still hanging in here AFs due on Thursday and my temps still up so its fingers crossed.I was reading the clear blue website though and they say clomid does make your cycles longer so I am trying to just focus on my blood test results which should be in later just getting it confirmed I ovulated will be amazing and a first.
Everyone sounds really positive today which is great and I followed a car into work this morning with the number plate BFP so hoping its an omen.
Beth x

Hey I like that Beth!! BFP!! I want that as my numberplate! :thumbup:

Yay- I am glad there are others who are going to be trying the softcups at the same time! I cannot see how they work at all by just looking at them! They look crazy! :haha:

reedsgirl1138 - I think I will try one tonight too as AF seems to be gone- will get my OH in the sack for a test run! :winkwink:

How's everyone feeling this morning? All OK?

Hi Lou
Glad the AFs gone and you can get back to trying heres hoping the soft cups work and this is everyones month.
Beth x:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hey girls...just got my progesterone levels and they were at 70.3......any ideas?

Hi Rhian
That sounds pretty good I have to ring for mine at eleven and am so nervous I feel sick.
Beth x

How are you feeling? Any signs Beth?

Hi
I dont know its hard to decide what are PMT post clomid or possible signs of pregnancy.I bought a HPT and will probably try it tomorrow I just cant face a negative whilst I dont know I can hope and pretend.
I am fine though just pretty anxious
Beth x

I've gone all cold and started shaking when the phone was ringing lol....I'm such a baby lol
Good luck with your results...how long are your cycles normally? AF is due Thursday so fingers crossed for us both x

25/26 Days usually so I am due on Thursday too although everyone seems to say clomid can make it longer than normal.We will be testing together heres hoping we both get a great result.I keep telling myself just ovulating is great and be happy if I get that confirmed I just cant stop hoping Ive concieved
Beth x

That's really good Rhian! Mine was only 40- which apparently is ovulatory but not enough to say I am on Clomid. They said it suggested a weak ovulation that would be unlikely to ever result in a successful pregnancy- doc wanted nearer 60. So your level is brill!

25/26 Days usually so I am due on Thursday too although everyone seems to say clomid can make it longer than normal.We will be testing together heres hoping we both get a great result.I keep telling myself just ovulating is great and be happy if I get that confirmed I just cant stop hoping Ive concieved
Beth x

Mine have always varied between 33 and 42 days but since being on clomid I have 27 day cycles, so it just goes to show how different clomid effects people. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for us both,
Rhi x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->