clomid club

hi ladies ...

Beth i would take that as a good sign also how rare is that to see especiallt when TTC ...

rhian thats brill news u've defo ovulated hun...

i think the softcups work by scooping up all fluids and holding them close to the cervix for upto 12 hours ...

good luck with the tests sonya ...

i'm feeling pretty good today in a brill mood and the greasy skin has gone just got a few spots on my face it's wierd this is happening tho because i hardly ever get spots just the odd 1 or 2 before AF xx

Tests are in 128 Ive defo ovulated and is looking promising for pregnancy.
I cant believe it now I just have to stay rational until its time to test.
Beth:blush:

Way to go Beth!! What a bloomin excellent level!! Makes my 40 look pathetic!:haha: Fingers crossed it's a BFP on the way!:flower:

hi laura hows u and bean? i see u've been for a scan was that done privetly?

wtg beth! i wouldn't have been able to hold of from testing xx

No idea the doctor just said there was a really good chance I was pregnant but not to get my hopes up as clomid can sometimes cause really elevated levels.My silly mind only heard the good chance you could be pregnant I am trying to concentrate at work and its all I keep hearing.
Arghhhhhh x

They say the levels can't actually predict pregnancy Rhian- but obviously your levels will be high if pregnant. So if you have really high levels like Beth- it can either be pregnancy or just the evil clomid! :growlmad:

But obviously she has a higher chance than someone with a low level! Even my dr's reception said my "40" level was too low to have mean I had conceived.

So Beth has a fighting chance this cycle! Woooooh Beth!! :dust:

That's brill Rhian!! It makes me realise how low my level was when i hear all yours! :)

No hunny, i had to go to the EPU as i was having pains and they wanted to rule out Ectopic but bean was exactly where she should be and i saw the yoke sac but too early for the heart beat yet. I have another scan on the 23rd. Its just a follow up so ill get to see the heart beat then. SO excited.

How is everyone? Levels are looking really good for some. Fingers crossed for you all.

xxx

Hi everyone!
My AF just started this morning, which means I start my first round of Clomid tomorrow. I'm really nervous but also excited! Is anyone else starting around the same time? I could really use a cycle buddy.
Best of luck to anyone getting results back soon.
xx Cheryl

No hunny, i had to go to the EPU as i was having pains and they wanted to rule out Ectopic but bean was exactly where she should be and i saw the yoke sac but too early for the heart beat yet. I have another scan on the 23rd. Its just a follow up so ill get to see the heart beat then. SO excited.

How is everyone? Levels are looking really good for some. Fingers crossed for you all.

xxx

aww am sorry hun what a releif to know that it isn't ectopic and fingers crossed all stays well xx

right ladies i did an opk this afternoon n its pretty dark already is that normal? it isn't a possitive tho but there clearly is a line there xx

thanks chick, im sure all will be fine just got a gut feeling.

How is the clomid this cycle. you finished your round yet?

xx

Awww- congrats Laura!! I am so glad everything is OK- you must be sooooo excited!!

Kissy- as far as I am aware some women have a fade-in and fade-out pattern with the lines- but a lot of women don't! I think a negative is a negative- unless you start to notice a pattern of them getting darker and darker until you get a positive. I tend to get lines, then a blank, then random lines, blanks again, etc....

Wahoo!!! Those numbers are great and it looks like I'll be getting some company really soon! I'm so excited. I'm ready for some testing to start! Lol

thanks lou .. i'll test again tomz at same time n will keep testing hopefully will see a lovely pattern coming along ..

yes laura .. i took the clomid on cd2 - 6 so just waiting for ovulation now FF reckons it'll be on sunday so we'll see what occurs this week xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->