clomid club

Good luck Kissy!! Don't get too down if you don't see a pattern yet though- I had a pattern last cycle but only on the actual day I got my positive- it slowly got darker all day (did about 10 in one day as I could see it getting darker) All other cycle days were just random lines here and there. So you're no where near out if you don't get a pattern yet!!!

Here's hoping for a really strong ovulation for us both this month! :thumbup:

Ladies silly question but what are ''softcups'' ????? I have never heard of them.

Thanks
xx

they're like a cup that you insert to stop the sperm escaping. It helps by keeping the sperm close to the cervix to help improve the chances of conception x

Thanks, will have to look into them. If it helps i'm willing to give it a go.
x

A lot of people have been saying they 're larger than expected so bear that in mind if you decide to purchase them....maybe look up some measurements? (lmao) How daft does that sound? Are you on clomid? How long you been trying?
rhi x

Lol. Yes i'm on Clomid and Metformin on 2nd cycle as have PCOS and was told i wasn't ovulating. We have been trying since Oct 08. What about you?
x

Hi girls
feeling bit disappointed today have been for my day 12 scan and only have 5 follicles - 2 are 10mm, and the others are quite small think she said about 6! have to go for another scan on friday, not sure what i was hoping for, maybe more larger follicles. hoping friday may be more positive.

i've just bought some soft cups, so i'll hopefully start using them this week

xx

We're on clomid 50mg. This is our second cycle and AF is due Thursday. I had progesterone levels today of 70.3 for cycle day 23. I had lap & dye last August and numerous hospital appointment for scans etc in May, June and July. I was diagnosed with PCOS when I was just 16 and it took myself and DH 2 1/2 nearly 3 years to concieve for our first but it was done naturally. He is now nearly 4.
We've been trying since December 2008 :(
I'm sure we'll have our turn soon....it's depressing when everyone else around you seems to get pregnant and pop em out no problem doesn't it? I hibernate in here some days lol.
Rhi x

I agree women i know just seem to get pregnant straight away. I like reading other people's stories on here, seeing that i'm not alone. I mean that in a nice way, i wish everyone could get their wish.
x

hi laura hows u and bean? i see u've been for a scan was that done privetly?
No hunny, i had to go to the EPU as i was having pains and they wanted to rule out Ectopic but bean was exactly where she should be and i saw the yoke sac but too early for the heart beat yet. I have another scan on the 23rd. Its just a follow up so ill get to see the heart beat then. SO excited.
Yippee Laura it must have been fab to actually see something in there and its not long to wait to the 23rd.Well done you
Beth xxxx:happydance::happydance:

welcome jennifer ...

thanks lou i'm not going to get 2 down if tomz is different as like u say there's plenty of time yet would be nice to see a lovely pattern tho ...

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: dancing for some strong ovulations this cycle xx

Indeed Kissy! And the mantra "we will get our BFPs, we will get our BFPs"- and repeat! xxx

God evening girls. I used the softcups last nigth and was totally amazed at how easy it went in and was like nthing was there..I actually forgot about it til I was at work this morning!! LOL. But them then the fight was on to remove it...it took me about 2 hours and lots of frustration til I figured out I was leaning to far forward and was tensing up. Once I leaned back and bit took a deep breathe out it came!! So I will be using them again and so hope it brings on the BFP!! This is OUR month ladies!!

Hey ladies, got my blood taken today :S and having my follicle scan later. My midsection is quite sore so im assuming that my ovaries are giant and going to pop soon... will update you later with results have a good day :) xxxxx

Good to hear it Sonya! Here's hoping that's a nice big egg about to pop out!

reedsgirl1138 - I tried the Softcups last night too- not for BDing though- my AF decided to have a short second wind so I used it for that last night. I had loads of creamy red CM. The cup went in OK and I thought it was in the right position but then this morning it was covered on both sides with "stuff" and hadn't 'collected' anything at all.

I think I have a slightly tilted cervix (been told that when I've gone for smear tests) so does this mean I am not going to be able to use them properly?...

Ha ha- it does indeed Sonya! Tried but didn't find much, so I posted on the "softcups" thread instead! On there they say it can feel "all over" the thing- but as long as some is collected that's OK. I need to try with BD'ing before giving up I think!

i wouldn't give up hope with them just yet lou ....

good luck sonya ....

how are the rest of the ladies today any news beth? xx

My boobs are even worse than yesterday, I have AF type cramps for 3/4 days now on and off and I feel really sick and lathargic. I mean making a cup of tea is a chore. I done a few internet cheapies over the last few days and I've had such a faint second line it's hard to see - but there. I bought Boots own brand this morning and the same thing really. I think it's just shadow lines but I can't help to think the last time my boobs were this bad was when I found out I was pregnant 1st time around. Also I was on iron tablets in December and my cycles have been at 27 days but am thinking maybe it's gonna be a 29 day cycle this month becasue I'm off the iron and didn't ovulate until cd15. My leutal phase is normally 14 days ..... HUFF (RANT OVER)

I feel soooooooooo much better now!

How's everyone else today :)

If you are getting faint lines on loads of different types of tests Rhian then I would say that is your BFP!! :thumbup:

I don't think you would be getting visible shadow lines on ALL of them!! Is there any colour in any of the lines?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->