clomid club

Oh it all sounds so good! I had the slight pulling sensations on my left hand side last night- I got them last month on CD13 and 14. You're deffo going to ovulate this month! :happydance:

If I manage to hit CD14 again like last month then we could be gearing up here to ovulate together!! :happydance:

Thanks ... and fingers crossed for you.

I'm not holding out much hope this month and have felt really down this morning what with this abscess too (did I do something wrong in a past life?!). Have had gradually darkening lines on OPKs (a bit like yours Kissy) but then yesterday it was practically blank... just waiting until I need a wee now so I can test again!! BUT I do have EWCM today for the first time in YEARS so at least that's encouraging!

xxx

megs79- if you have EWCM and you don't normally get it then I would consider yourself fertile until your temps say otherwise- it's easy to miss an OPK surge and if they were dark and now blank, you may have missed it last night. I would always take EWCM as a good sign and BD.

i hope so lou! i really would love us to be bump buddies :dance:

megs if they are getting darker then i'm sure your surge is to come however u said they went blank ... try a test at about 2 i get my best lines at 2 and 6 .... they suggest not using FMU as women's surges are usually in a morning and it takes it's time to get to the blood to get into the urine for it to show on a test ... ewcm is a brill sign tho!! xx

:dance: :dance: :dance: release the egg's please angry little ovaries :dance: :dance: :dance:

Yay! Come on ovaries!!

It's all so worrying isn't it?- I just keep thinking "no way are those little tablets gonna work again!" - I just keep thinking I can't be lucky enough to ovulate on CD14 again!

Will do! :happydance:

Although I really don't feel like it ....!

Good luck :flower:

I am with you there Meg- I am so sick of having to time BD carefully- I feel like a robot- didn't think it would bother me this much! It doesn't help that my 9year old nephew is here for the school hols though! Makes BDing on target a bit more of a challenge!

it is so worrying i keep googling clomid and late ovulation and all i read is conflicting arguments some say it's quite common and then another site says if it does happen then its hard to acheive pregnancy blah blah blah .... i'd just hate to not ovulate again and then have to go through yet another cycle ..

i've stopped getting wound up by my family's success stories when they wern't even trying or when they do get pregnant its from 1 night stands or totally the wrong sort of bloke ... and then there's my mum she's sos fertile so why arn't i ... i just give in questioning it now and realise were all different and unique in our own ways and my time will come 1 day i'm just 2 impatient to wait ... i was adding up earlier if i ovulate this cycle then my due date would be about the time of my nan's bday ... she's currently the only 1 in the family with a bday in november how great would it be to give her a great granchild sharing the same bday as her xx

We'd be worried no matter what Kirsty! I think we will worry until we see a BFP!

I was a Clomid baby- my mum took it on and off for 6 years though - this was before they knew all the dangers of it. She had six miscarriages within those 6 years and when she finally got pregnant with me I was a twin- but my twin died at 3 months pregnant.

So I often think- it's all supposed to be hereditary so what chance have i got with 6 cycles of it, when it took my mum six years!!

your mum certainly had a hard time then ... there's nobody in my family other than me with fertility issues they all have 3+ kids except my cousins they're getting there tho both my mums sister had 3 pregnancy's 1 antie had 3 kids and the other 4 as she had twins .. my mum was pregnant 6 times and went on to have 5 kids ... my uncle has 3 my dad has 5 ... 1 of my nan's had 6 and my other nan had 4 .. my dads brothers both have 3 ... my eldest cousin is on her 2nd ... i am highly jealous but i know my time will come 1 day as will all of ours ... we'll all get that BFP it's just that mother nature chooses to challenge us xx

My mum is also proof of the dangers of having clomid for too long- she's had ovarian cancer twice- not really surprised after 6 years of clomid!!

I also had cancer cells and had to have a cone biopsy at the age of 20 at my first every smear test! My mum blames her being on clomid for so long for that too!!

aww your mum wasn't to know the dangers .. years ago like u said women were on it years as its so cheap and there wern't many known side effects then xx

did another opk and u'll never guess but its another negative .. it's same darkness as last night so maybe i'll get a surge tomorrow xx

i would test every couple of hours if you have enough opk. It could be later tonight like mine was x

i have a few left so might just wait till 2pm tomz to test again ... after looking at the opk again from yesterday the edging of the second line is same colour as control so think they might just be tricking me ...

not going to buy anymore opk's for this cycle after i've used these as they just mess with my head and i might just rely on my body and temps xx

Good luck Kissy! I hated the regular OPKs...I was constantly second guessing myself using them. I think you'll O soon...I have my fingers crossed for you hun!

i really hope so i feel like it will be here soon because of all the cm i have and the aches xx

That's definitely a good sign!! You didn't have that last month did you?

no i was pretty dry last month .. it's creamy and watery but been told that can also be fertile cm and there's plenty of it xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->