clomid club

awww thats brill kel!! :hugs:

well no line on opk this morning but my temp has gone up again and my cm has near enough dried up xx

If that temp moves up above your earlier temps then you've ovulated! Yay!! I would keep BDing though until your temps confirm it xxx

Hello my lovlies how are we doing?

How is the Ov looking? i see your both coming up to it, if you havent already.

Kirstie, the month i was charting i never got a positive OPK but had my temp shift on fertility friend. I think if you temps stays high the next two days you could have ovulated yesterday. Its looking good. :thumbup:

it's higher than the temps i got from cd9 - 16 apart fronm the freak 1 on cd13 .... it's above my usual coverline of 96.9 tho ...

hey laura hun glad to see the ticker going up :flower: .... i thought u hadn't so maybe i'm like u and don't get a possitive i'll just see what the next few days bring as far as temps hopefully they'll just keep going up now and i'll get booked in for my 7dpo bloods xx

you chart is looking a lot better than last months already hunny. You can see a gradual pattern. Im sure this is the month for you chick. Your first ovulation.
thanks chick, the ticker isnt moving quick enough though. Im half way through the first tri though so thats something i suppose.

xxx

Hi ladies :=)

I've finished round 1 of Clomid 50mg (my first ever!!), and my first IUI.
I was feeling extremely crampy, tired and hungry from 1dpiui to 4dpiui. I know it's far too early for implantation to have occured, but could it have been Fertiliztion???

Well from 4dpiui until now i've had mild diarrhea (TMI sorry!), but the cramps have stopped... My bb's are a bit tender if i press the sides...

What i'm asking is; could i have had a chemical pregnancy? Or has anybody had cramping that suddenly went away and still had a BFP????

Any help regarding this would be wonderful

~Sending lots of sticky baby dust~

Hi Laura- lovely to see you and those pretty little tickers! xxx :hugs:

Kissy- I am sure you have either ovulated or are just about to! Definitely gonna work for you this month! Your temps are so much better! :thumbup:

I have just taken another OPk and it is completely blank now!! Started to get a little worried! Pleeeeease work again! :wacko:

i'm not sure hun hope you get answers soon ...

thanks laura i just get so worried that even 100mg hasn't helped me ovulate .. my temps are totally different to last months and have a nicer pattern to them it's great to see how different they are ... also all the cm i had was a great surprise to me as i'm usually pretty dry most the time since having implanton removed ..... also never felt them pains and aches in the sides before ....

halfway through is great i rem when it said 3 weeks 4 days on your ticker ..

lou hun i really hope you do ovulate you got so close to that bfp last month xx

thansk Lou hunny, Is it possible you could have missed your surge. When is the last time you tested?
xxx

last night- I had a starting to get dark line (about the same as Kissy's that she posted) - but then blank again this morning. Last month is was light on CD13 morning- then got steadily darker all day until I got a definite positive at about midnight! I know I need to just wait til this afternoon- it's just sooooo difficult to be patient! :dohh:

it does sound so promising Kissy hun. I think you may have ovulated by looking at all the other data on your chart and have just missed the surge. Try putting two temps in for the next few days and see if you get your cross hairs. Let me know what it does.

xxx

Lou keep testing chick, in previous months i would have a whiter than white test at 1pm and then a dark positive at 4pm. It can all change so quickly. Just keep at it and keep temping.
Wishing you both all the luck in the world.

xxx

hey girls, i never ever got a positive ov stick only on cbfm, when i first got it i did the monitor and the strips at same time, strips were not picking it up but the monitor was,

just thought i'd throw in my bit lol
been the hospital ths morning for my first app wth gynae since starting clomid in oct, they are gonna keep me on the 100mg for another 2 cycles then there is nothing more they can do for us, i am gutted, we can't afford IVF at all and as i already have 3 teens they won't help us even though matt has no biological kids. he has to go tomorrow to do a SA and while he is having that done i got an appointment for a HSG, which i am pleased about as i figured i would have to fight for it and wait months but no she said i have to do it tomorrow and i will not argue lol as i got caught straight after my HSG last time with LM, here's hoping i am lucky enough my time runs out soon,
anyway i hope you are all well and things are looking good,xx

Thanks Laura :hugs: p.s:- I'm using softcups and conceive plus this time too :winkwink:

i would keep testing lou hun as i'm sure u will ovulate and as you know i have no patience at all so i know how you might be feeling ...

sam hun i'm glad your getting the help you want now but i'm sorry to hear about the fact you won't get further help i hope all goes well for you :flower:

i put 2 fake temps in and it gave me crosshairs and ovulation for yesterday which is what i guessed and my usual coverline of 96.9 xx

Yay Kissy! Let's hope your temps keep going up and prove it xxx

Oh lou im sure they will bring you success. I think they are the best conception aid ever. I just wish i found them sooner. It was my mum who suggested them to me.

Yey Kissy thats fantastic news. Fingers crossed those tempts keep rising for you.

hedgewitch hunny i hope the HSG works again for you like last time.

xxx

Lou Kissy and everyone else who s waiting just wishing you all the best I didnt use OPK and was amazed when fertility friend said I had ovulated I was expecting a much bigger temp jump.
Beth x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->