clomid club

Watery is definitely fertile- creamy comes just before the watery so it sounds like you could be o'ing in the next few days!! I am dry today- but I was last month too- think it's the clomid!!

Hello sweet ladies! Just dropping in to check on you all. I hear some promising things going on in here, so I'm getting excited already. Just wanted to let you all know my ultrasound was great today! Everything looks wonderful and we got a really good pic of the lil bean and saw the heartbeat too. I measured at 7w4 days so that put my due date as Oct 3rd. I didn't want to post my pic in this thread but I'm gonna try and start a new one or put it somewhere. I just didn't want to upset anyone by putting it here cause I know how frustrating it is when you're TTC. Hugs and baby dust!!!!

Nursekel congratulaions, that must be an amazing feeling see your child and the hear beat. Hope we can all join you soon. x

Thank you Jen! I hope so too. I'm waiting for some bump buddies. LOL

Congrats NurseKel!! How exciting...can't wait to join you on the PG side!

awww thats great news kel i hope we can all join you soon xx

Are small pains on one side or the other normal? I feel like little pinches...it's been two days since my last pill...is this a good sign?

i thinks its quite normal i had them .. well the odd twinge here and there neways xx

ladies what do ovulation pains feel like? just been having stabbing pains in my left side only lasted a min or 2 xx

Kissy, I always had very sharp pain that only lasted a very short time when I was ovulated. Sounds like you're waking that ol ovary up! Wahoo!!!

Evening ladies..had to do some catching up...

NurseKel so gald everything is great...I for one would love to see your us pic...

Kissy I so hope you get your positive opk tonight but sounds like you are getting really close with all that watery cm..yay!!

Lou clomid made me dry my first few cycles and I used preseed to help so the spermies could swim to where they needed to go...you using anything?

I don't have really anything new to report believe I am 4dpo and no real symptms but the clomid made me extermely moody this month and I was not so nice to my dh so not bdin happend this weekend but hoping that fridays session was enough to catch the eggy!! God bless and sticky baby dust to us ladies!!

i really hope so the opk i did tonight was lighter than the others so maybe i had a small surge and thats why it didn't show up well on the opk's or maybe i missed it but my temp went down again this morning and had pulling sensations in my sides for a few days now lets hope my temps go up in the morning and start to increase ... the darkest opk i got was yesterday at about 4pm and now i have these pains/aches mixed with a low temp and plenty of cm xx

Exactly like that Kissy!! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

That's the exact feeling I had on CD14 last month- just after my positive on Cd13!! Maybe last night's was your positive? Have you taken another?

I have a line starting to appear on tonight's OPK- so far the pattern is exactly the same as last months! Here's hoping it's working again! :happydance:

yer i've done 3 since yesterdays .. this morning the 2nd line was there but not as dark .. 2pm it was there and again close to yesterdays but not as dark and 8pm 2nd line but not as dark as yesterdays i'm thinking maybe yesterdays was my possitive and tonight is ovulation .... i've had tender sides for a few days now n then getting that which i've never had before has kinda given me a bosst into thinkin i might have ovulated ....

i also have very sensitive nips atm...
:dance: :dance: :dance: let this be my 1st ever ovulation :dance: :dance: :dance:

how dark was the darkest one kissy? Was it a near enough colour to the line? Don't stop taking your opks until you get a temp shift just in case you haven't had it yet. X

wasn't far off the same colour and half of it was same colour as control ... i'm not going to give in using them tho as who knows what the next few days will bring ...

i heard some women don't get a big surge and so opk's don't always show dark for them maybe i'm 1 of them women xx

Kissy thats true...keep us updated! LOL I have everything crossed for you!! I am lucky the past couple of months my opks are finally really dark and I can for sure tell a positive. It starts out with no line at all just the control and then a couple days before my positive it shows a faint line that continues to get darker and then fades back out. I wish I was like you and Lou and did my bbt every month but my sleep pattern just doesn't seem to every work out

Okay Reedsgirl, just for you I'm gonna post my lil bean.

Attachments

• Bean 3.jpg
    Bean 3.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 5
Aww NurseKel! That is beautiful! Congratulations xxx

Morning Reedsgirl- how's things going with you?

Morning Kissy- any news this morning?

My OPK was lighter again this morning- but I'll see what happens this afternoon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->