clomid club

i really do hope that i've ovulated this month n fingers crossed the temp keeps rising xx

maybe they'll blank out before increasing ... not unless u already ovulated? xx

Hi Beth- lovely to see you xx

Don't think I already have Kissy- temps have dropped down today- had no ewcm. I am just hoping I am a day later this month or something! It will be so cruel if it only works for the first month and then not again! :cry:

LouLou, that may be the case...you may have that pre-O dip...I've got my fingers crossed that you O soon!! :hugs:

Thank you NurseKel that gives us all some hope....how sweet!! Thank you

Lou all is good today...no real symptoms to report...How about you? You do your opks 2x daily?

Yeah Kissy where is that update?? LOL. Have a blessed afternoon ladies

I do them about 10 times a day at this point in the cycle!!!

LOL...I may give you my obsession award this month...I so hope you Ov..I am praying for you and Kissy

Hey Kissy sorry..you did update us I was just not realizing I hadn't read it all...I have eveything crossed for both of YOU!!!

I would really like to join the clomid club! This is my second round of clomid, first round was a disappointment 50 mg days 1-5- lots of waiting but no o. This time I was bumped up to 100mg and that made all the difference! I did have shocking ovary pain for several days after O, has anyone else had ovary pain that lasted past ovulation? I'm hoping it's normal, my gyn warned me clomid put me at risk for developing cysts!
Happy sticky baby dust to all!

I still have completely negative OPKs - but now have intense pains on my left hand side! They are constant and really sharp- completely different feeling than ovulation last month! Could this be cysts forming instead????

Oh Lou I really hope not!! Are you getting testing done this month?? Maybe call the doc and get a ultra sound?

hey ladies! How are we all today? something weird happened this morning when taking my temp. it was 36.69 which is unusual for me, so i took it again thinking maybe i did it wrong or something and i put the end closer against the under part of my tongue.. then it was 36.94.. I dont know which temp to go by, i put the first one in my ff chart but i just dont know...

Oh Lou I really hope not!! Are you getting testing done this month?? Maybe call the doc and get a ultra sound?

Only my 21 day bloods. My temp was low this morning- like a temp I would have got before clomid (my temps used to be really low). I don't think it's working this month! :cry:

sonya i have had a look at your chart.. go with the first temp that you took, it looks like it could be an implantation dip. I had mine at 11DPO. :happydance:

Oh lou im so sorry hunny. What CD did yu OV on last cycle?

xxx

I O'd perfectly on CD14 last month- after a positive OPK at midnight on CD13 and a bit of EWCM

Morning everyone - it seems really hopeful that a few of us are going to OV soon!
I had an internal ultrasound this morning on CD11, and they found no follicles on the right - but 3 follicles measuring 14mm on the left! I have never had this type of scan before, so I'm guessing this is a good sign. The nurse didn't give me the HCG injection because she said the follicles weren't ready. I have to go in again on Wednesday again for another scan, but I may have OV'd by then already, so it's lots of BDing between now and Wednesday.

Has anyone else had an internal scan before - are 3 follicles at 14mm good?

Best of luck to everyone waiting to OV or test!!

Cheryl xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->