clomid club

oh Lou hun, i hope it happens soon for you. Ov dates can change. COme cycles i OVd on CD15. 14 or 11. They can change and there is still hope.

Sonya- here is a link of my chart for comparison (if you need it)
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2ba945

All is going well so far but my hormones are driving me mad. Im so irritable and OH is pissing me off without realising. lol.

zzz

the only thing is i only dtd like 4 days before, and one day after so its highly unlikely :)) lol to your oh not knowing about you being peaved with him :D lou lou no one ovulates the same time every month i ovulated on cd 15 last month and this month on cd 12!!!!

I really hope so Sonya and Laura! I'll end up running out of OPKs if I carry on like this- testing after every wee! :haha:

afternoon ladies ... my temp went up a little again this morning .. i wouldn't say its showing ovulation tho as it did this to me last month however i do remain optimistic that it might have happened ...

lou don't give up hope just yet u might just ovulate a little later with a stronger ovlation than last month ....

sonya 1 day after ovulation your still in with a chance hun xx

hey gals, back fro having my HSG and my tube was blocked, up at the top where it joins the uterus, so the egg could be released but never was getting to the uterus, scary thing is if one sperm had got through the egg would never have been able to get out of my tube, just like last time when i reached 10weeks before i knew it was stuck, so i would have had another ectopic, apparently it was only a matter of time till it happened.....unbelievable!! so 3 rounds of clomid wasted but at least i now know why i wasnt getting pg. the clips are still in there but have moved and are now sat over my ovary and tube, they think they are not doing anything to jeporadise my tube and ovary but can't be sure but like i said i refuse to get it out as the docs told me on thursday that i could end up well and truly screwed if they try to get it out and cause anymore damage, tube still corkscrewed, straight at the end where it comes up to join the uterus but from ovary onwards it is corkscrewed so i have a real tough job on my hands to get pregnant but you never know.........

i'm sorry to hear that sam hun but at least you now have some answers as to whats going on you really are having a rough ride :hugs: xx

i'm sorry to hear that sam hun but at least you now have some answers as to whats going on you really are having a rough ride :hugs: xx
hey hun, thanks, no more a rougher ride than the next person hun,xx

i just been on fone to my antie's who's the mother to the cousin that just had her baby on monday ... seems my cousin isn't copin already n that she was only allowed home in the care of my antie because she has poor hygeine n if my antie wasn't willing to take her the baby would have been takin into care for 6 weeks untill my cousin sorted herself out and aparently she's still being dirty she's getting regular showerd but leaving dirty biottles/nappies lying around and isn't taking care of the baby right ... just gets me thinkin how we all try so hard n yet a silly girl like my cousin got her chance so easily and chooses to mess things up i'm very disapointed in her and angry xx

sorry that last post was a little insesitive of me .... sorry ladies xx

sorry that last post was a little insesitive of me .... sorry ladies xx

It is very hard to watch other people with children when you are struggle to conceive, so it's understandable Kissy.

For people in the UK on Clomid are you all getting U/S scans whilst on Clomid? I have just had blood tests done day 21 and 28 of cycle, feel more could be done by my Consultant. Thanks. x

It is very hard to watch other people with children when you are struggle to conceive, so it's understandable Kissy.

For people in the UK on Clomid are you all getting U/S scans whilst on Clomid? I have just had blood tests done day 21 and 28 of cycle, feel more could be done by my Consultant. Thanks. x
not had one scan since i went on clomid 4months ago, had 21 day bloods thats it, just been increased to 100mg on this cycle without being seen at all lol, crazy stuff

i'm only getting 21 day bloods also .. i'm thinkin of requesting the folicular scan next cycle if i havn't conceived on this 1 xx

My doc doesn't even do the 21 day bloodwrk..and I am on my 7th cycle of clomid...2 more left on the script I am kinda concern cause I am having all kinds of crazy pains this month and I am hoping it is a little bean trying to settle in and not a cyst..guess time will tell.

Sam so sorry about the blocked tube...will keep you in my prayers God make miracles everyday!!

Lou when I first stardt clomid it did make my cycles longer and Ov later maybe that is what happening. I so hope that is the case for you as well!!

Kissy I totally understand the rant about your cousin I have 2 that have 7 kiddos between them with no idea who the father is to any of them and their mother has them 99% of the time which is really better for the kiddos cause they get taken care of but is does seem unfair sometimes.

My doc doesn't even do the 21 day bloodwrk..and I am on my 7th cycle of clomid...2 more left on the script I am kinda concern cause I am having all kinds of crazy pains this month and I am hoping it is a little bean trying to settle in and not a cyst..guess time will tell.

Sam so sorry about the blocked tube...will keep you in my prayers God make miracles everyday!!

Lou when I first stardt clomid it did make my cycles longer and Ov later maybe that is what happening. I so hope that is the case for you as well!!

Kissy I totally understand the rant about your cousin I have 2 that have 7 kiddos between them with no idea who the father is to any of them and their mother has them 99% of the time which is really better for the kiddos cause they get taken care of but is does seem unfair sometimes.
thanks hun, i appreciate all the help i can get lol, the docs have given me 12 months worth on my script but the doc at the hospital has then also given me up front 3 months worth at 100mg and doesn't want me doing anymore after that runs out, so 2 more cycles.
when i started clomid it actually made my cycles shorter and i ovulated later but leveled out pretty easily the next month and then last month had ov on cd13 with a whopping 14day LP which for me is unusual lol, never had one that long, regulated to a 27/28 day cycle so looking good at the min
has anyone here been taking it later in the cycle, for me i am on cd 2-6

I take it cycle days 3-7 and my doc actually advised 5-9 but that made my cycles really wack so I got online on my own and the first month I changed it got a BFP that ended in a chemical but it made me think thats the best days for me...he doesn't bother to track me so why should I bother to listen to him?? LOL oh and my cycles are 28/29 days with a lp of 13
usually

afternoon ladies how are we all today?...

FF has indicated ovulation for cd16 that being wednesday which is what i guessed at ..... still havin the side ache n the sore throat is back least i know what to expect from clomid now so i know these r all side effects ...

have any of you ladies noticed a wierd cm after ovulation mines gone very thick/creamy/white n feels paste like .. sorry if TMI ... never had this before there's loads of it .... i was laos be able to tell the difference in my cervix over the past week which is pretty cool ... its gone from high soft open to lower firm and closed xx

afternoon ladies how are we all today?...

FF has indicated ovulation for cd16 that being wednesday which is what i guessed at ..... still havin the side ache n the sore throat is back least i know what to expect from clomid now so i know these r all side effects ...

have any of you ladies noticed a wierd cm after ovulation mines gone very thick/creamy/white n feels paste like .. sorry if TMI ... never had this before there's loads of it .... i was laos be able to tell the difference in my cervix over the past week which is pretty cool ... its gone from high soft open to lower firm and closed xx
hey hun, my CM has been the same, and also my AF has been like weird too, very bitty, tiny clots, asked on Thurday about it and apparently its normal on clomid

i guessed it was clomid but didn't have it last month so maybe its a good sign that its worked this cycle xx

hi im new to this i started takin clomid this month an have been having really bad pressure in the bottom of my stomach an its very sore just wondered if anyone else gets this

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->