clomid club

me 2 hun :dust: ...

had some cramping today in my lady parts it that common after ovulation? xx

:dance: :dance: :dance: let this be a lucky clomid month :dance: :dance: :dance:

I would say any feelings like that after ovulation can be nothing but a good thing surely!! It must mean something is happening in there!

Hi Katy! I didn't ask for any early scan since my doctor explained the day 21 Progesterone level would let us know if I ovulated. If I had not gotten pregnant on the third round we may have looked at scans to see if there were a further problem. One big reason we didn't do scans and such is that my insurance does not cover infertility and I could not afford to pay privately.

Hi NurseKel- hope you and bump are well.

Where is everyone tonight??

Hi there Loulou! Sounds like you ladies are up and running towards the big O. I am doing good just battling this evening/night sickness. I laugh when I read all the ladies TTC talk about BDing so much because I remember those days (which now feel so long ago..lol) My poor hubby is having withdrawals because after putting him through the slave driving BD now that is the absolute last thing on my mind. Poor thing...LOL
Got my fingers crossed for everyone and keeping up waiting for some more BFPs!!!

I hope your sickness eases soon and I hope we're all joining you soon love xxx

Thank you honey. I would love nothing more than to add you lovely ladies to my bump buddy list.:happydance::hugs:

Good luck this month Reedsgirl! I'm not sure what metformin is? Is the metformin for the luteal phase or the clomid? I have only got 3 months worth as I am just trying clomid out whilst on the waiting list for IVF. I suggested taking clomid whilst I am waiting to my doctor and he agreed. I have another fs appointment on April 14th. Am sooooo hoping the clomid works as IVF sounds horrid. I'm so sure I can manage it naturally with just a little bit of help! It's good that I'm feeling positive as have felt hopeless now for such a long time. I'm sure positivity can only help - though I'm just dreading the letdown if none of these treatements work.

The clomid is to help with Ovulation and metformin is the lp. That is how I understood it anyway..but then again my doc stinks and does no monitoring me at all. I really hope this combination works for you!! God bless and sticky baby dust to you

Hi girls
I just wanted to ask if Clomid helped with irregular and long cycles? Can it shorten them? thanks x

Hi girls
I just wanted to ask if Clomid helped with irregular and long cycles? Can it shorten them? thanks x

Yes, yes and Yes at least in my experince...but did make my first cycle 1 day longer to 30 but now I stay right at 28/29..

Kissy...is a sore throat a side effect of Clomid? Mine was little sore yesterday and it's sore today as well...I thought I was getting sick...?

seems to be for me tyson .. i got it after my body geared up for ovulation last month and it's started again after ovulation this month ... feel a bit chesty again aswell ... the soreness is only there in a morning but is defo there xx

wow Kissy I had never related that to my clomid...my throat feels sore and itches for a few days after my last pill and til I Ov...that makes sense now. Thanks

Hey girls! I see this is a very popular forum, and a lot is spoken about Ovulation. I have a quick question... I do get my period every month, and have had 2 failed IUIs. I bought the Clearblue ovulation kit, and have gotten 5 negatives so far following the instructions with my 28 day cycle. I have two more days to go and am wondering if it's possible I'm getting my period every month without ovulating??? I'm really confused. I do have high prolactin levels I am taking cabergoline for.

3 years, it is very possible that you are having periods without ovulation. There is really no way to know for sure without blood work. In my experience the periods are the same whether or not you ovulate.

wow can someone please check out my charts? my temp went up to 37.07 !!! thats a fever lol! and i dont have a fever now, so lost.... tested yesterday as well and it was neg sooo.... but i didnt use fmu, cause i was to tempted to test lmao.. The funny thing is AF is due tomorrow and i dont even feel pmsy. soo foncused lol.. how is everyone today?

i'm confused. i am over a week delayed now and had my pt but and the result is negative. last saturday i had light spots. do i have to do a second pt? i can't start my 2nd round of clomid. has anyone experienced this kind of problem?

Hey KMJ, I think Kissy had something like this.. Her dr told her to start clomid because she had not ovulated that month.. Have you Ovulated?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->