clomid club

Hi Sonja
Your chart looks fab says she not the expert whatsoever fingers crossed your pregnant I need a friend.
Beth xx

Sonya your chart looks amazing! It is so good that it has shot up on 13dpo like that! Fingers crossed for a big fat positive for you! xx

Thank loulou!!! Another thing i forgot to mention.. saturday night my underarm was hurting and it felt swollen, even oh said that it looks swollen. well yesterday i went to my family dr and she said she doesnt really feel anything (i noticed that swelling had already gone down) and that it could just be hormones or something..... well, hormones are good lol.. isnt progesterone supposed to be dropping? or have dropped already? im so tempted to buy another test... hmm.. i think i'll wait and see what happens.. as of now the only cramps im getting are similar to ovulation cramps?!

sonya that chart looks fantastic hunny. It really does. im sure this is your month looking at that. got everything crossed for you.

xxx

It's so exciting to think we may have another BFP in here soon!!

p.s: have any of you ladies got male factor as well as your own issues??

hi we had male factor issues as well as me only having 1 ovary & that has polycysts!! i really do hope many more on here will get their bfp' soon....i totally understand the heartache every mth when af comes.good luck xxxxxxxxxxx

We dont have male factor... Doctor was all excited about his swimmers and exclaimed "oo 100%" and he was an old russian, so it sounded more like "uuu von hundred percent!" lol. the doctors dont exactly know whats wrong, I ovulate regularly as well so they just suggested we try the clomid out.

hi ladies ...

your chart looks great sonya i'm sure this is your month :flower:...

nothing new with me except boobs look a little bigger but that tends to happen this time of the month neways ... still got some aches and pains in tummy and lady bits and lots of creamy cm ... temp was same as yesterdays so doubt i ovulated as it's seem to be lower than most gals charts in luteal phase xx

why are you doubting you ovulated? your chart looks good kissy! Are you going for day 21 bloods? and did you have a positive opk?

i didn't get a possitve opk and thats why i'm doubting i ovulated in a way i'me kinda thinking both that i ovulated and that i didn't hehe ... i'm havin em done on weds so will have results a week today ... it seems so far away xx

i too am the same has you everythin is fine with me an hubby an i am on my first month of clomid . x

Im getting really bad cramps in my ovaries.. Which is soo weird. And my legs hurt so bad! and my back... lol could this be the clomid? i didnt have this last cycle

all is fine wi my body according to gyno he just thinks that because i have never really had AF n then was put on contreception from the age of 16 till 23 that it caused a hormone ibalance ... it was then discovered i have a progesterone defiency and we only found this out due to having a broken foot for a year .... 14 months after having implant removed i still arn't ovulating ... clomid may have it's downsides of side effects but there's 1 brill thing its done for me even if it don't get me ovulating it's helped me loose 6lb!! by changing nothing but my hormones hehe xx

wow 6lbs thats amazing!!!! good for you.. kissy have you had ovary pain last cycle? like close to the end of your cycle?

i have also had the bad cramps feels very sore an odd shooting pains in my lady bits i am only on my first month an also had aching legs think it is the clomid cos your already ovulating its over stimulating the ovaries so you will feel more discomfort than normal x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->