clomid club

in all honesty i didn't have any pains last cycle i ached a little but nothing like what i've got now ... towards the end of last cycle i just felt my usual self with a hint of moodiness, headaches, stuffy nose sore throat felt very emotional and had a bit of lower back ache ... this time i have the cramps and aches in both sides and lady bits ... had lots of cm this cycle also and didn't get much last cycle xx

the thing that i have felt strange is i have been using a cbfm an before i started clomid i always peaked an day 13 but this month so far there has been no peak only an high from day 6 an its still the same reading now i felt most of my pain around day 13 so im not sure if im getting a false reading or not x x

Kissy dont worry about low temps the highest mine ever got to was 97.2 and yours has been above that.Good luck and I really hope its your month.
Beth x

I've had the worst week ever because of an infected tooth and was in agony but on the mend now. The downside was that it all happened from day 11-16 of my cycle so I thought I was going to miss / delay ovulating cos of being so ill and haven't felt much in the mood etc.

The thing is, today (CD 19, 1st round of Clomid) I've got a brilliant positive on the OPK (my first one ever!) Am very excited as it's progress, but was just wondering if anyone knows if it can be positive AFTER ovulation? Last night I had tightness in my pelvis and i've had ewcm for a few days now. This morning my temp went from 97.3 to 99.3!! Thought maybe i'd ovulated but 99.3 is VERY high for me. My temps tend to be on the low side (plus i've been ill) Would love to know if anyone knows if you can get a + opk after ovulation has occurred. Am hoping it hasn't yet!! Have attached a pic of OPK. It's positive, right?!!

Thanks everyone and hope things looking good for you. I'm convinced there will be at least 1 BFP here this month!!! :flower:

Attachments

• DSC_0002.JPG
    DSC_0002.JPG
    114.6 KB · Views: 6
That's definitely positive Megs- it's exactly how mine was yesterday morning- mine's late this month too! I think you can catch your surge on the way up or the way down- so it could be the tail end of your surge- it does seem strange though that your temp would be so high!? Is there any other reason why your temp could be so high? Are you still feeling ill? Maybe it's your bad tooth giving you a slight fever?? The OPK certainly suggests ovulation has yet to occur (usually the day after)

Could be something to do with having been ill - really hope so. Plus my thermometer's a bit weird - might get a new one! Will have to see what my temp is up to tomorrow.

Am hoping that the + means that if I have already ovulated then it was really recently and the egg is still there!!! Not very scientific I know! Hopefully it was a rogue temp as it was so high?

the thing that i have felt strange is i have been using a cbfm an before i started clomid i always peaked an day 13 but this month so far there has been no peak only an high from day 6 an its still the same reading now i felt most of my pain around day 13 so im not sure if im getting a false reading or not x x

i read on the net that cbfm shouldn't be used when taking clomid because of the effects clomid has on hormones ....

i got the worse sore throat ever tonight :cry: its of them lump in the throat things xx

hello ladies how are we all today, not read back yet but will do in a min, hope everyone is well
as for me cd 9 and still low on my monitor i reckon i will get a high either tomorrow or wednesday though as i got pain on my left side here and there so my ovaries are beginning to get going lol, so tired today though and the side effects off the increased dosage for me have been as bad as if i had just started taking it again, thought it wouldn't make much of a difference as i already had been taking the 50mg for three months, got the sore throat and stuffed up again and the headache too

Me too Hedgewitch...sore throat, tired, stuffed up in the morning and now my throat is just scratchy...Iwould have never guessed it was a side effect of Clomid...I really hope I O soon...it would be the first time in a very, very long time. Good luck this month hun...fx fx fx

I've decided I've got to relax a bit more. We are only on cycle 2 of clomid and we have found the BDing on demand so difficult and depressing! We have always had sex really regularly but knowing we HAVE to do it has almost ruined our sex life already! :wacko:

So I've decided to relax and have "normal" BD- let OH bring back oral, etc... - on the understanding that on the couple of days when I get a positive OPK we do it perfectly and use softcups, etc... (for these first two months I have started BDing every other day with conceive plus and softcups on about CD7 and not let up once!!)

We had the most depressing sex this morning- with pauses for putting in conceive plus, etc... it was the first time OH had struggled 'keeping it up'! We managed it eventually but I decided today that things had to change- and so I kept my softcup in until this afternoon- then once it was out, came home and gave him a good seeing to!!! I thought because we had done the 'important' deed this morning I would relax and take sex back to how it used to be! :thumbup:

Loulou, I think that is a really great attitude! It is very easy to start having sex be a chore when TTC and you start to feel like robots. You go girl!!!:thumbup:

lou hun sounds like you have a sorted plan ...

sam i love the siggy :flower: ...

is any other ladies havin the aches low down or in sides? i don't rem these last cycle xx

Hi, just quick question! This is my first cycle of clomid and am nearly certain my FS told me to come in on CD 10 or 11 for scan. CD11 is falling on Sat and clinic not open so my scan is booked in for Friday(CD10). Noticed that most people seem to go in on CD12. Do you think that 10 is too early????

Sorry Fitzy- most of us don't get scans so not sure. :shrug:

Kissy- I probably shouldn't say this (because they'll probably appear if I do!) but I have had hardly any pains or side effects so far this cycle! Seemed to have everything last cycle! Hope your pains are a good sign! :thumbup:

Thanks NurseKel- like the new profile pic xx

Kissy, I have a few pains down low...more like just general soreness and a few pains here and there when I am walking. I hope it's a good sign!

Thanks Loulou, it's a pic from our wedding day. I had to change my sig too because I stalk you guys daily...hehehe. You know, my last month of Clomid I had very little side effects and really thought it wasn't working so....that could be a good sign for you too! That damn, crazy Clomid! Grrrrr!

lovin the new sig kel!! ...

i'm just 2 impatient for my own good i guess and reckon i'll be still hangin about this thread for months to come hehe.... after last month i remain doubtfull that clomid will work for me xx

Kissy, believe me when I say I do know how you feel. I was beginnning to think it wasn't going to work for me either but you just never know. Don't give up hope girl! I just feel the most at home in this thread. I think everyone is so supportive and I appreciate the fact that even though some of us have gotten our positives, you ladies haven't disowned us. LOL I know what this TTC journey is like and I want to be around for any of you who need support, advice or just to vent. And yes....I stalk all of you on a daily basis...ROFL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->