clomid club

it is true kel you are 1 of us and it wouldn't be the same around here if you wern't here to support us ...

i've been reading up about the AF like ache's and seems it's quite common specially when the majority of ladies who had this went on to get a bfp! ... i now have high hopes hehe xx

Hi ladies...I put tonight's OPK pic in my journal. I am so close! It's very exciting!! I hope you catch that eggy Kissy!

I can't guarantee anything but I will tell you I had horrible sharp ovary pain the weekend before I was due to start then AF like cramps in the days leading up to my BFP. I was so sure I was gonna start. Heck, I even had made my appt for my next Clomid script that Monday b/c I was sure I was getting a visit from the witch. Finger crossed as always!

Kissy, I see you're on CD 22. How long are your cycles normally?

i've only ever had induced cycles and these were always 28 days ... FF says i ovulated cd16 which is about right so i'm about 5dpo it's prob clomid thats causing these issues and if so proves something is working somewhere ....

i booked in for my cd21 bloods i asked for weds morning with nurse she said she had nothing till friday afternoon at 12.40!! so i said right can i not goto the hospital for it (i always end up getting it done there anyhow) and she said yes ok so i asked if i should collect a packet with all my details on she put me on hold came bk to phone and said we've managed to squeeze you in at 9.20 weds morning i'm guessing she either spoke to the doc to confirm this had to be done or decided there was an appointment afterall xx

Hi girls
I just wanted to ask if Clomid helped with irregular and long cycles? Can it shorten them? thanks x

Yes, yes and Yes at least in my experince...but did make my first cycle 1 day longer to 30 but now I stay right at 28/29..

Thanks, can I just ask what your cycle length was before the clomid?

My cycles varied ALOT..anywere from 24 to 31 days and once there was a 15 days cycle!! So it was all over but I am also a tubal reversal and this was all before my tubes were untied...I really think that had alot to do with it. I had my reversal in APril and started Clomid is June..I have taken a 2 month break off the clomid back now I am back on it.

Evening my lovely clomid buddies!! Nothing new with me this evening...I did break down and bought a frer this evening...will test in the am.

Nursekel LOVING the new sig and we are all so glad you stay on with us your our inspiration!!

Oh LOu I so hope this is your month!!

Kissy can't wait for those blood test either...I have a good feeling about yours this month.
I have been praying daily for us all...God bless and sticky BABY DUST!!:)

LOL..I JUST BURNED SPAGHETTI NOODLES CAUSE I WAS SO ENGROSSED WITH CATCHING UP..HAHAH LOOKS LIKE IT IS TAKE OUT TONIGHT!! HAHAHAHa

LMAO! Poor Reedsgirl. These days all I ever feel like eating at night is soup. So, dinner is slim pickings around here. LOL I can't wait for you guys to all test! It sounds like we got some baby forming going on in here...wahoo!!!

Hi, just quick question! This is my first cycle of clomid and am nearly certain my FS told me to come in on CD 10 or 11 for scan. CD11 is falling on Sat and clinic not open so my scan is booked in for Friday(CD10). Noticed that most people seem to go in on CD12. Do you think that 10 is too early????

Hey Fitzy, those scans are to check your follicle growth. What days are you taking clomid? Maybe your FS thinks you might be ovulating earlier than cd 14. If you have any questions you should really be asking him, hed probably explain it to you.. Hows everyone today? My temp has stayed up pretty much, AF is due today but i doubt it will show. Im not getting any AF cramps just the random twinge in my ovaries, and oddly enough my hoo haa has this stinging feeling once in a while. Im not testing till I see that my temp has stayed up for a few days.. Im like excited, and not really believing either..

Hi, just wanted to say NurseKel that it really really helps hearing your experience - def gives me hope!

Lou - I know what you mean completely. Sometimes the pressure of timing ironically puts me and my OH off, because of the pressure!

I've got twinges today and my temp was back down to 97.3 so I guess the high temp was from being ill or something... but I've got quite a lot of pain in my sides like you kissy after having a sort of 'heavy' feeling. I used to ovulate on my own before the bcp and it's weird I never noticed all the feelings you have at all! Just really hope I actually manage to ovulate. Can anyone tell me if a + opk means you'll most likely ovulate?

Thanks! x x x

morning ladies how are we today? ..

i feel great today just achey sides ... sore throat has gone for now but am sure it'll turn up again by tonight ... i got another flat temp today not sure if thats good or bad ... and i have a confession i did a pregnancy test not sure why maybe because i have an adiction hehe neways i just got an evap but i highly doubt anything would show up so early xx

Morning everyone! How is everyone this morning! That was an early HPT Kissy!! :)

I am a little confused- I got my VERY dark positive OPK on Sunday morning and yet my temp has stayed low this morning- so still haven't ovulated yet????

haha i know but i couldn't help testing after i read a story about a lady that got her bfp 6dpo i wasn't holding my hopes on it neways so not to worry ...

that is a little low however my friend has ovulated recently and all her temps r lowish since even under coverline and FF reckons she still ovulated xx

I'm just starting to get concerned about this month- I had the laste OPK and then EWCM only lasted a couple of minutes- since then I'm quite dry and my temp has stayed down!! I hope my body didn't try and then give up! :wacko:

I suppose I could ovulate today- it can be up to 48 hours after the positive can't it?

it sure can hun and rem the IC are more sensitive than most opk's i reckon you are going to ovulate and that your temp will rise in the morning ... rem clomid does dry up cm xx

Yeah thanks Kissy- it's so hard to keep positive about things when every day you're waiting for something!! It's so annoying!!

it sure is roll on monday for my results... here's me looking forward to results and i havn't even had the tests yet ....

is anyone else experiencing pains similar to AF getting worried about these pains now surely they shouldn't be there xx

I think they can only be a good sign Kissy! You may even be ovulating now??????

i doubt it i've had the ache's and pains for the past week near enough ... i'll just have to be patient and wait for the test results ... i enjoy the clomid side effects otherwise 2ww would be a rather long wait hehe xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->