clomid club

I can't say I'm a big fan of the side effects!! Last month I was sooooo uncomfortable all month!!! Although saying that- now I don't have any side effects I almost want them so I know it's working!! :wacko:

hehe TTC really does take us on an emotional and confussing journey but i'm glad i'm a part of it xx

Yeah me too- I'm glad I'm actually on Clomid instead of still just floating around NTTP

ahh im going crazy here... im getting ovary pain and not af pain!!! whats wrong with my body?!

That sounds good Sonya!! Pains other than the witch at 14dpo must be a good sign!!

Hi all hows everyone doing ?
Sonja really hoping its your turn but then I hope its everyones turn.Have you tested today ?
Beth x

no im too scared to test lol, do you have pains in your ovaries beth?

I was really aware of them and felt bloated and uncomfortable more on the left than the right side.I was terrified to test too my DH virtually forced me to and when I got the first negative I was in bits.I hadnt wanted to admit it here or anywhere else but I was so convinced I was pregnant and terrified how I would feel if I proved to be wrong.
Its all just terrifying now I just battle to hold on to my lunch LOL but I am loving it
Good luck and take that leap of faith you might be amazed.
Beth xxx

I feel really negative today- feel like I am being hopeful all the time for no reason! I had a positive OPK but then no temp rise- and even if I do ovulate again we then have OH's low motility! And we are both 30! I sometimes feel like just giving up!

Lou
Its so hard but dont give up you had a positive OPK thats got to be a good sign surely.I know its so hard to keep up PMA I have got so fed up so often 30 is not old in fact nowadays its quite young.
Just give it your best shot I know how you feel I never ever thought I would get my BFP
Beth xxxx:flower:

Thanks Beth- I'm shaking the negativity off!! Gonna keep thinking my temp rise will come tomorrow!! xxx

Loulou, what the heck you calling old? I'm 35 for goodness sake. Lol. It's not our fault our ovaries are stubborn. Just trust in the Clomid to kick em in gear. As for your DH's motility...just have him stand you on your head after BD! Lol. Really though I didn't have all this softcups and stuff. We just put a pillow under my butt and I made sure to lay there for at least 20 minutes.

Lou - I'm 30 too! Don't worry, it's just a matter of time and we're pretty young!

Ha ha- I do the legs in the air, softcup in, etc.....- sorry girls just feeling negative this afternoon- I'll be fine if my temp goes up xxx

It's okay girl. We all have our low, negative days. That's what we're here for. Big hugs.

Does it seem too late to be ovulating now if I got my positive OPK on Sunday morning? that's 2 and a half days ago!!! I know they say that OPK's can catch the beginning or end of a surge but they faded again straight after my positive so it must have been the end of my surge!
But I have had AF like pains on and off for the last 10 mins, plus slight back ache and aching hips- plus boobs have started to get sore- could this be ovulation? Seems strange this late after OPK! Or maybe it's just clomid!

Lou you will ovulate this month and you will get a BFP positive at the end of your 2ww..I am bossing you around. LOL. Sorry your having a tough day...I know this is so frustrating and I am so sorry that we are all having to go through it but I pray every day that we all get a baby..I bet God chuckles at me when I say and Please be there for my bnb girls and give them the babies they deserves...he is probably like bnb?? what is that??

I didn't use the frer I bought but did use a ic this afternoon when I got home and it was a BFN!! I also called made a new doc appt and I am going to ask for a hsg to be done.. as I think this will be my last cycle of clomid can I still stay on with you ladies??

reedsgirl...I think that's a good idea. I'm surprised your doc didn't do it before prescribing Clomid. If you have a blocked tubes then the Clomid isn't going to help much obviously! A plus to having an HSG is that your fertility supposedly increases for a few months afterwards. Best of luck to you!

LouLou...I thought you ovulate 12-48 hours after a positive OPK. Are you being monitored?

Hello Everyone

Hope you dont mind me posting here, I usally use the stillbirth loss forum and TTC after a loss after loosing my baby angels.
I was diagnoised with PCOS in December after a hycosy and bloods came back that I wasnt ovulating. I was refused Clomid in December as Doc wanted me to loose 35 lb first,well after strict diet I managed to loose 37 lb in the last couple of months. I went to my fertility appointment today to have my weight done,luckily they handed over the prescription for Clomid 50mg and advised that they will do folicle checking and injections if I have 2 ripe eggs. Just waiting for AF which isnt due until 8th March arghhhhhh. Not sure what to expect or how successful it will be. Any advice on Clomid would be very much apprechiated

Thanks
Nat xxx

no- only 21 day bloods- which are only useful if you've ovulated around day 14 of a cycle x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->