clomid club

Well my Ovusoft database (the one I have always used- only use FF as well so I can link to it on here) has marked todays temp as "just" above the coverline and is saying I ovulated on CD17!!! FF is still showing me as having not ovulated. I bloody hate all this not knowing!

I would say go with the one you know best...I have been reading in several places this month that FF is changing people's Ov dates like crazy so it sounds like maybe there is something going on with that sight!! FX that you OV and caught the eggy!!

I'm so hoping so Reedsgirl- guess I'll find out tomorrow when I get tomorrow's temp.

Anything happening with you? I see you're on CD27- any symptoms?

evening ladies how are we all tonight?
i will go read back and catch up in a min, i have been poorly the last few days with food poisoning
i feel like i been kicked in the guts again ,ovaries swelling very nicely, 2nd high on my monitor today so i reckon i will get my peak friday ish, usually 2 highs then peak but i reckon its too early to be getting my egg on cd 12 lol so hoping to last out till cd13 when the egg should be a good mature size, however stopped feeling sick and the food poisoning is passing so thats good news

Tysonnme...I am a tubal reversal patient and I did have a prenancy in Oct that unfortunatly was a chemical and we had talked about doing one the month I got the BFP...then he said that showed everything was working fine do said I didn't need it...but this was also the same doc who has had me on clomid for 7 cycles with no montoring at all!! So we will see..

Nate so so sorry for you loss. Welcome and hope your stay with us is short!!

bbdreams what days are you on clomid?? What days did you start testing with your opk? And did you know that clomid can gave you a false poisitive if you test to soon?? GOod lucK..

How is everyone today ladies??
i'm a tubal reversal too and a one tube wonder lol

Hello Everyone

Hope you dont mind me posting here, I usally use the stillbirth loss forum and TTC after a loss after loosing my baby angels.
I was diagnoised with PCOS in December after a hycosy and bloods came back that I wasnt ovulating. I was refused Clomid in December as Doc wanted me to loose 35 lb first,well after strict diet I managed to loose 37 lb in the last couple of months. I went to my fertility appointment today to have my weight done,luckily they handed over the prescription for Clomid 50mg and advised that they will do folicle checking and injections if I have 2 ripe eggs. Just waiting for AF which isnt due until 8th March arghhhhhh. Not sure what to expect or how successful it will be. Any advice on Clomid would be very much apprechiated

Thanks
Nat xxx
hey hun
i have seen you on the stillbirth forum and i am sorry that you lost your angels, i myself have lost 16 between 8-12 weeks, then a ten week old ectopic and then i lost my Lilly-Maye in july two weeks before she was due to be born by c-section all consecutively so i can completely understand how hard it is for you, i am a newbie on this thread too but the girls here have made me feel so welcome, i hope your stay is a short one hun

I would say go with the one you know best...I have been reading in several places this month that FF is changing people's Ov dates like crazy so it sounds like maybe there is something going on with that sight!! FX that you OV and caught the eggy!!
yeah last month FF changed my ov date every day and then when i began this cycle it then went crazy and put it a completely new date for me, also it set my coverline ridiculously high

evening ladies....

i had the 21 day bloods done today n the hospital got it first time so hopefully will only have 2 bruises this month hehe ... i had yet another flat temp today thats 4 days in a row now i'm getting a little worried about it am guessin its yet another anovulatory cycle .. still got the odd ovary pain n ache and lots of creamy cm .....

lou hun FF don't put ovulation on untill 3 temp rises so i reckon FF will confirm it tomz xx

Lou I have had a BFN on frer and this morning and I have a doc appt today to see about getting a HSG done to make sure my tubes actually opened and all is well. I don't think he will actually do it today but to at least schedule on int the next week or so will be great as AF is due friday/sat at the lastest.

Hedgewitch so sorry for all your losses..What a inspiration you are to keep up the PMA.
Did only one of your tubes open during the surgery or did you lose it with the etopic? I will add you to my prayer list that you will get your mircle soon!

Kissy when will you get your results back?? I have everything crossed that is comes back that you have OV!!

thanks hun xx i really hope we all get our bfp's soon as am sure kel is getting a little lonely hehe .....

is anybody else getting the cwcm? my hormones seem to be stable according to my chart fingers crossed i finally ovulated will know for sure by monday if the results are back by then xx

Lou I have had a BFN on frer and this morning and I have a doc appt today to see about getting a HSG done to make sure my tubes actually opened and all is well. I don't think he will actually do it today but to at least schedule on int the next week or so will be great as AF is due friday/sat at the lastest.

Hedgewitch so sorry for all your losses..What a inspiration you are to keep up the PMA.
Did only one of your tubes open during the surgery or did you lose it with the etopic? I will add you to my prayer list that you will get your mircle soon!

Kissy when will you get your results back?? I have everything crossed that is comes back that you have OV!!
hey hun, i was 23 when i was sterilised, i was in a violent relationship and i had 3 kids by this point so i figured it was best to have it done, i then had the sense to get out of it and then a few years later i met my hubby, so we decided after being together 3 years we wanted to try for a baby, had the op done and was told my tubes were clear and open but when i had my stents removed it got stuck in my right tube and i was sure then something was wrong, so anyway when i had the ectopic i lost my right tube, they said it was so damaged it should never have been reversed, they had also retrieved 3 clips thats were originally on my tube that had just been left there when they had reversed it.
so i had a HSG after that and they said that my left tube was corkscrewed and had also been blocked and the HSG had cleared it, got caught with Lilly-Maye the next cycle. also on the HSG they found another 2 clips on my left side just near my ovary, so now i am going to have to have them removed but they are reluctant to touch them as i am ttc and they don't know what damage it will do but as i need an MRI scan rather urgently i am in a bit of a pickle
so i went last week for a HSG and my tube was blocked again so 3 cycles clomid wasted, so here's hoping i may be in with a good chance now lol

My CM has been crazy today Kissy- it's thick, white creamy lotion like CM. There is loads of it- it's what making me think I haven't ovulated as it dried up last month like it should.

When do you get the results Kissy?? I really hope it's better news for you this cycle! And yes I hope I get a high temp tomorrow to show I have ovulated! I have everything crossed for it!!

there's still time for your BFP reedsgirl! Fingers crossed xxx

they should be back monday and i really do want some better news but even if it rises a little will be better than nothing ... before clomid it was 0.9 n then 50mg it was 2.2 so maybe get a 5 this time hehe xx

I'm sure you'll have ovulated this time! Your temps are loads better for a start xxx

i think i have i just remain a little questionable as to weather i have or not ...

i've noticed more spots over the past few days like proper teenage spots yet another loving side effect of clomid ... i was googling online about creamy cm and spots n seems that an increase in progesterone cancause the cwcm so looking good so far for ovulation xx

they should be back monday and i really do want some better news but even if it rises a little will be better than nothing ... before clomid it was 0.9 n then 50mg it was 2.2 so maybe get a 5 this time hehe xx
what are the levels meant to be? i was told over 30 is that right?

Really?? That makes me a bit more hopeful about my creamy CM too then Kissy! :winkwink:

Loulou and Kissy, sounding very promising for you two! Just fyi...I had tons of creamy white CM before my BFP. Pretty disgusting but what ever gets us there, right? LOL
And yes...........I am getting very lonely. Hehehe. Unfortunately, I had two bump buddies but one of them lost her bean on Monday. It is heartbreaking to see how many ladies on here have lost their beans. I just can't imagine what that must be like.
Also, I can't remember which girlie had the scan with the 20mm follicle but my opinion is to STOP peeing on sticks. LOL If you had a scan and you know that eggy is sitting there then just BD once a day throughout your next 3-5 days. I never got what is considered a positive OPK and said to heck with it. LOL

Loulou and Kissy, sounding very promising for you two! Just fyi...I had tons of creamy white CM before my BFP. Pretty disgusting but what ever gets us there, right? LOL
And yes...........I am getting very lonely. Hehehe. Unfortunately, I had two bump buddies but one of them lost her bean on Monday. It is heartbreaking to see how many ladies on here have lost their beans. I just can't imagine what that must be like.
Also, I can't remember which girlie had the scan with the 20mm follicle but my opinion is to STOP peeing on sticks. LOL If you had a scan and you know that eggy is sitting there then just BD once a day throughout your next 3-5 days. I never got what is considered a positive OPK and said to heck with it. LOL

so sorry to hear about your bump buddy,xx

Thank you hedgewitch. I am sorry to hear about the journey you've had to get here as well. I have come to realize over the last weeks that I was truly blessed with my pregnancy with my DD. I just enjoyed it and never worried about anything. Kind of an ignorance is bliss I suppose. And now being on this site, I am shocked at how many ladies have had multiple losses. It breaks my heart and makes me so worried and nervous about this pregnancy. I'm doing pretty good at pep talking myself though b/c I am pretty sure this will be my last baby and I want to really enjoy every day of the pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->