clomid club

reedsgirl, do you ovulate on your own? The thing is it seems like your doc is doing it kind of backwards (but I'm no medical professional). He's taking you off Clomid and doing an HSG...if the HSG proves your open and clear then what?
my thoughts exactly!!

good day ladies ... how are we all feeling today?

thank-you all for looking at my pics i also have line eye now hehe ....

my temp shot up this morning and my cm has gone sticky , still got the pains but now low down in my pelvis and still have delicate sides xx

good day ladies ... how are we all feeling today?

thank-you all for looking at my pics i also have line eye now hehe ....

my temp shot up this morning and my cm has gone sticky , still got the pains but now low down in my pelvis and still have delicate sides xx
ah the joy of clomid pain and delicate sides, i am at the stage of the having been kicked by a horse feeling, as predicted got my third high today, usually i only get 2 then peak but i had a sneaky feeling i would not get my peak on the third day which i am actually pleased about as i figure the longer it takes, the more mature the egg
so judging by the way i feel today i reckon i will get my peak tomorrow or saturday and then i am looking forward to a few days pain free lol, really hoping you get your BFP this cycle hun and its looking good!!

hehe i know that feeling i was blaming my OH last cycle for it .... i'm just going to relax now and ride it out till monday when i hopefully get the results back ... i just dislike the waiting xx

Hello girls- how are we all today- just been reading and catching up (computers were down at school so I had to wait until I got home)

I have been for my appt today with the Ob Gyn (managed to get the April appt this month so I could talk to him properly)- it went quite well. He is very happy with what's happening! He was quite annoyed that his secretary told me "30" was a bad progesterone level last month! (hope I haven't got her in trouble!:wacko:) He said it was a fine number. :winkwink:

He agreed with me that I have ovulated on CD17 this month (temp went right up this morning) and he explained to me that the CD21 tests can be done at my discretion and do not have to be done on day21- I was very impressed with this as I know most doctors insist on the CD21 being the right day. He says at least 7 days after ovulation is the only rule he wants following. He cancelled my CD21 test tomorrow, did a CD20 test while I was there (just as an extra) and re-booked me in for another on Weds.

He also explained OH's 2 lots of SA results to us more clearly and I have now figured out the percentages- OH's motility is 26% all together (normal has to be over 30%)- so it wasn't too bad at all (in his first test his motility was 11%). His morphology was 2% off normal as well, which I never realised before- his count is fine though! The Ob Gyn did agree to let OH do a third test to see how things are now (he has kept up all the lifestyle changes and is sure his levels will have improved even more!)

And finally... best of all - he has said he wants me to do the next 4 cycles of 50mg with a CD21 test each month. He will then see me in 4 months if I haven't conceived and let me have another 3 months on 100mg. (he reckons 6 months on 50, then 3 on 100 is perfectly safe) - then IVF/ICSI if it doesn't work! He said he will keep a very close eye on my progesterone levels in the mean time and put me up to 100mg sooner if ovulation stops.

So quite happy today- I really like him- he is so positive and more avenues seem to open up every time we see him!! Appointment always take 3 times as long as they should cos he likes to explain things and doesn't rush! (means you have to wait ages for your appt though! We were an hour and 20 mins late going in!) :flower:

Have you done another test Kissy? It's still really early though so still loads of time xx :kiss:

LouLou...I'm so glad you had a great visit with the doctor...you and your doc's plan sounds great!! Fx for you this month!! :dust:

Yay so glad you had a good dc visit Lou!!

Well here is the thing with me ladies...I am not sure if I OV on my own. I had my tubes reversed in April 29, 09 in Chapel Hill, NC. I was told to go to my regular GYN when I got back to check for my healing and any complications I may had...Well I finally got in to see him June 5 and told him what was going on and that I wanted to have a baby and he gave me 50mg of clomid and 2000mg of metformin. I didn't OV in July or never gt a positive opk (I know now that could mean nothing) so I called and went back in and from July on I was on 100mg of clomid. After my chemical pregnancy I did take a break frm the clomid but I also didn't track anything that month so...basically I feel like I am back to square one and figuring out what my body is going to do...and well I wish AF would actually hurry up and get here so I can get started!! LOL

yayyyy lou so glad your happier and the appointment went great :flower: xx

Wow reedsgirl...I would definitely asked to be monitored then. I think that once you get referred to an RE though they would do all that anyways.

Loulou, I am excited for you! I think from what you said, your doctor is going to be really great for you. It makes all the difference in the world with the right doctor and I think you have a great start with him.
Reedsgirl, I'm not sure with your situation what to do. I would definitely say with your history you need some close monitoring on Clomid. It's just my opinion but I think your risk for ruptured tubes and etopic would be higher than a female who had never had a tubal.
Hedgewitch (and all my other girls) I want you to feel like you've been beat up and have those awful AF like cramps. However, I want them to be from being preggers instead of the damned ol Clomid! LOL

Thanks everyone- i do feel loads better- from both the appt and my temp going up. Any news from anyone else? Any symptoms anyone...

Lou, you chart is looking good! :thumbup: I'm still having some cramping and sore nipples. Are you having any symptoms?

hi ladies ... i have crampin headaches tender sides n the odd boob pain creamy cm bad appetite and also an addiction to using hpt's haha did another 1 this afternoon n posted it on ma thread xx

Evening girls...I am due for AF tomorrow and okay this sounds weird but I have a feeling she is not going to show. I am ready and prepared cause I am ready to move on from this cycle...but I don't feel like I normally do before she gets here does that make any sense?? I am sure its all in my head that last minute hope that I always get but still this feels different so I guess we will see.

Thanks for all the advice and yes I agree I should have been monitored more and to be honest when I told him again yesterday I was a tr patient he seemed shocked like he didn't know that. I don't know. I just want this test done and then after I get the results I will go from there.

Hey ladies! Hope all is well.
Reedsgirl, I know exactly what you mean about not feeling like AF is gonna show. I always get classic PMS symptoms and when they are missing I know something is up. LOL
Kissy, I'm really thinking it is looking good for you honey!

Thx Jennifer 8...weird as it sounds I hope she does show up if I am not preggo. I am ready to get on with the next cycle. Crazy aren't I?? LOL Ijust have had a pretty overwhelming month and I want some answers.

Hey girls just been catching up.

Kissy i see a line hopefully BFP for you this month :dust:

reedsgirl sorry you have been taken off clomid. Sounds like you do need to change your doctor if you have had 7 rounds of clomid with no monitoring. Hopefully you will get some answers soon.

Does it matter what time you have sex? I was told i had to have it yesterday (wednesday) but didnt manage it till 1am in the morning (thursday). Im convinced i have ovulated already cause i had really bad cramps for 3-4 days, yesterday they were really bad but then suddenly went, (tmi info but i have also been very constapated this last week so i dont no if the pains were from that).I have not had any creamy stringy cm though like i usually do every month?? Any we bd lastnight will bd again tomorrow and then again on sat and sun. Hopefully that should do it???

Hope everyone else is ok and not getting to upset or stressed.

lots of babydust to all

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"