clomid club

me 2 i want lots of bump buddies when i finally get there ...

Sam your right the level is 30+ and a little higher when on clomid but i don't ovulate so take whatever i can get xx

Evening my clomid buddies..I went to my appt and as expected he took me off the clomid as I had already been on it 7 cycles with no luck. I am still on my metformin and will continue to take a prenatal vitamin. I do have a hsg scheduled for March 5 which will be cd 7. The witch is due to show up on friday/sat at the latest. I kinda think after this test this will be my last visit with him as he tends to make me feel like this is a hopeless cause. He pretty much told me that if my tubes are blocked there is nothing that can be done and that doing bbt is just a added stress cause it doesn't show Ov until after. So onto March and a new hope!!

Hedge I am so sorry for the journey you have been on. I am so glad you left that situation and found you a good man. So if my tubes are blocked this procedure could possibly open them??

Kissy and Lou I am so hoping you two are our BFP for this month!! FX for you guys!!

Hello NurseKel so sorry about your bump buddy. I am glad to hear your progressing well and yes enjoy everyday of your pregnancy!

Thank you Reedsgirl. I hope for the best for you and I am a big believer in having the right doctor. If having a baby is important to you it should be just as important to he/she as well. So, if you have any doubt at all about your doctor....get a better one.:hugs:

Ladies can I stay on with you even though I am no longer on clomid? I would still love to share this journey with you all

i agree reeds hun get a different doctor ... i went through 5 GP's to get to one that would listen to me and not blame it on me being overweight i think i'm really lucky to have such a supporting doctor who listens and trusts me when i say something isn't right ...

ladies i did a test this morning it's still very early but i just can't help myself here's the link ...
https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...6-line-spotters-needed-do-u-see-anything.html

please do stay hun i wouldn't like to see you go xx

reedsgirl I agree with NurseKel...if your doc isn't on the same page as you then you should find a new one. Do you have to stick with the same doc to be reffered to an RE after your one year is up? I had an HSG last month and it can flush your tubes and move some debris out of the way. I also heard that it can make the cilia in your tube stand up and that helps move the eggies along. It was also a very painful experience for me, but I'm happy I did it.

Kissy hun, I know it sounds dumb but what am I looking at in that link? Is is a positive OPK or were you using it for a pregnancy test? Sorry if I seem lost but I have seen quite a few women on here say they use OPKs for HPT.

it's a pregnancy test ... blue for hpt and green for opk usually xx

reedsgirl I agree with NurseKel...if your doc isn't on the same page as you then you should find a new one. Do you have to stick with the same doc to be reffered to an RE after your one year is up? I had an HSG last month and it can flush your tubes and move some debris out of the way. I also heard that it can make the cilia in your tube stand up and that helps move the eggies along. It was also a very painful experience for me, but I'm happy I did it.

I am not sure..I sure hope not but if so then I am sure he will give me the referral just to get me out of his hair (or lack of it LOL). I really hope this test gives me the answer I am looking for and take some stress of what I feel every month thinking that there is something wrong with me. Dh had a SA done so we know he is okay. I can't help but think about when I had a mc before my son and was told that I wouldn't have any more as my uterous was inactive and my hormones was off balace and I wouldn't conceive again..but then went on to have my ds. So I am holding on to some hope and I think March will be a awesome month for all of us!! Thanks for letting me stay I have become pretty fond of all of you.

Kissy I looked at your test I say its the start of a BFP!! YAY

i really hope so i thought i saw a line when i did it this morning and i talked to a fried who vulated day before me and she couldn't see anything so i thought i'd challenge the bnb ladies xx

Kissy, thank you for that. I have absolutely no experience with reading those. I definitely see a good line start. How many DPO do you think you are?

it's still really early 7dpo ... i won't be offended if you don't see a line xx

I definitely see the line, just not sure it's the right kind of line. Not sure if that makes any sense at all. ROFL So, we need a ticker that shows how many DPO you are so I can start hounding you when it gets to be pee on a stick time!:haha:

haha i think i get what you mean ... it showed up soon as the dye crossed it and also pic was takin within the time limit but it might be an evap just don't want to get my hopes up ...

just for you kel i've added my dpo xx

reedsgirl, do you ovulate on your own? The thing is it seems like your doc is doing it kind of backwards (but I'm no medical professional). He's taking you off Clomid and doing an HSG...if the HSG proves your open and clear then what?

Awww...thanks Kissy! I try to keep track of everyone and what day they're on but geesh, it gets a little hard. I would blame it on the pregnancy fog but being old and senile doesn't help either. LOL At least when I stalk you guys I don't pay as much attention to my own ticker dragging along. Hehehe

Hedge I am so sorry for the journey you have been on. I am so glad you left that situation and found you a good man. So if my tubes are blocked this procedure could possibly open them??

hey hun, so sorry to hear you have come off the clomid but it isn't over till they give you the same as me an "expiration date " lol.
i had a HSG in oct/nov 2008 and got caught immediately that following ovulaton with LM on one tube, when i went this time my tube was blocked again, they put the dye in and it didn't shift so she forced another load through and it suddenly gave, their terminology, it was full of Gunk!! she showed me all the pictures afterward and i could see the tube completely and utterly blocked up, solid, then you saw it give and the dye just shot through which is apparently what my pain was, but it was worth getting it done in my eyes, 20 seconds of pain and some cramps afterward for some women me included and i am now here with an unblocked tube hoping for a BFP before i turn mouldly lol
i think that you may be in with a good chance hun and also when i was talking to my OB/GYN about the HSG she said even the docs don't know why but 99% of women who have unexplained infertility and have it done actually get caught not long after so i have every faith you will be reporting a BFP before the year is out https://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_2_80.gif

Ladies can I stay on with you even though I am no longer on clomid? I would still love to share this journey with you all
i would be offended if you left now lol, i would think it was me you were trying to avoidhttps://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_1_44.gif my expiration date isn't catching you know......https://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_12_6.gif

i agree reeds hun get a different doctor ... i went through 5 GP's to get to one that would listen to me and not blame it on me being overweight i think i'm really lucky to have such a supporting doctor who listens and trusts me when i say something isn't right ...

ladies i did a test this morning it's still very early but i just can't help myself here's the link ...
https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...6-line-spotters-needed-do-u-see-anything.html

please do stay hun i wouldn't like to see you go xx
ok maybe i have just given myself line eye but i swear there is something there on the inverted one, woohoo keeping my fingers crossed for you hun

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->