clomid club

Clomid can dry up your cm sweetie and this is your 2nd cycle right?? That sounds like a good pattern to me. Good Luck!!

No huni its my first cycle of clomid, thats what i thought but cm was wet and sticky a few days ago so i thought it would turn creamy so i could defernatly pin point ovulation but no lol. Hopefully the days we bd i will catch it. Long wait ahead though not due AF til 18th march unless the clomid shortens my cycle.

Thanks chick xx

morning ladies, gosh its quiet here today, hope you are all ok

for me cd13 another high on the monitor and my temp went up??? https://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_19_1.gifnot as tender when i got up this morning but feeling a little more tender now but still not as bad as it was?? also my boobs are so heavy and sore so now i have no idea what on earth is going on, maybe i won't actually ovulate this cycle which is a complete bummer seeing as i had my tube cleared, i thought i would have had a good strong one this month due to me going up to 100mg on the clomid and i most definately ovuated last month on 50mg, GRRRR.....https://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_1_28.gifthe first month i got Matt actually wanting to make and effort and making all the moves and i don't ovulate, fluffin sods law that!! https://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/4/4_14_6.gifso feeling rather confused and upset today, hope your day goes better my dearshttps://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_1_46.gif

Hi everyone,

Reedsgirl I agree that close monitoring could make a big difference to you and and I know what you mean about AF showing up as it's like starting from scratch again.

Lou that's great about the gyn, he sounds great. I tried to explain to mine about the day 21 tests with me but she said that's when I have to have it done next month. I ovulated on day 20 this month so it'll be pretty useless if it's the same. And I HATE blood tests!! But your guy sounds brilliant and worth the hour and 20 mins wait!

Vickylou, I reckon if you don't get a BFP this time then you should use opks next time as it might help you pinpoint the right time.

Kissy - have you done another test?! I could see something too on the last one.

I am 3 dpo and have twinges in both sides and VERY sore nipples. It's weird feeling things after so long with nothing going on. I've definitely ovulated so am really pleased - my first in nearly 2 years - it's progress!

x x x

Hedgewitch - it could be a random temp? I get quite a few of those! Don't lose hope, still got time this month x

Morning girls!!

Tyson- I have the creamy CM (loads of it- was dry last month) and my boobs are killing me! They did after ovulation last month too though so I think that's just the clomid!

Megs- I am so happy for you! Yay for ovulation! That's half the way to a BFP! :happydance:

Reedsgirl- I am sorry you have been taken off the clomid- it seems strange that your doc is doing the HSG now instead of before!! :dohh:

Hedgewitch- it is most likely a random temperature! I get them all the time- last month I had a high above coverline line temp the day before I ovulated- then it went right down again for ovulation- and then back up again the next day! Don't give up! :hugs: I also agree with Megs that you should use OPKs next month- it makes it so much easier!

VickyLou- I don't think a few hours either way will make any difference at all- it's not an exact science and those sperm move fast! :thumbup:

Kissy- any news this morning?? Anyone heard from Sonya? Not heard from her for ages???

Oh forgot to add- my temp was up again this morning and FF gave me crosshairs!!:happydance:

FF reckons I ovulated on CD18- my Ovusoft TCOYF database thinks I ovulated on CD17! I think it was on day 17 personally and that day 18 was just a wacky low temp- but to be honest I don't mind which day I did as long as I did!! :happydance:

morning ladies (just about) ...

sam hunni don't loose hope just yet there's still time to ovulate ...

wtg with the ovulation megs!! :flower:

vicky i think u will have caught that little egg ...

lou how u feeling today?

i did another test yesterday and put it on the thread have a look lou a few people say they can see a faint line so i'm really hoping its a faint and not a nasty evap xx

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...s-needed-do-u-see-anything-more-2nd-page.html

i did a test and thought i saw a faint line and so did another yesterday afternoon n think there's another line again xx

Not to worry- found it Kissy.

I think I can see something on the third picture down on the second lot you put on. Can't see anything on any others but that third one looks like it has pink on it!! Did the test fully develop- did you wait until all the pink had passed across it before taking the photo of it?? If you did then there is some colour there!!

yer i waited for it to pass to take the pic .... the 3rd pic is the first 1 but with higher contrast so you can see the line better ... suppose its just wait and see time so tempted to walk to boots n get some frer's but its raining pretty bad here so will just have to wait ... i'll start getting excited if it gets darker xx

Is it a definite pink line when you look at it in real life? I can always see the lines and were they should be- the indent is always quite clear. Can you see actual colour on it?

i can't rem and i threw the test away ... i ordered some more cheapies they should be here tomz so i'll test again and if the line shows again on there i'll defo go and get a frer xx

Hi All

Just wanted to say how lovely it is to find other girlies in the same boat as me! Clomid month 2, just had 21 day bloods done but dont think I ov this month so a lil bit sad I had to be stuck with a needle! Boo! Baby dust to all xxx

I think that's a good idea Kissy- it's still quite early so another day is probably a good day to do it. Your temperatures look really good though Kissy- I've just had a look- so much more "pattern-like" than your last months!! Mine seem a lot smoother so far too xx

Welcome Rudeollie - it's a nice bunch here so stick around! Did you ovulate your first month on CLomid? What makes you think you haven't this month? Are you charting/using OPKs?

Morning ladies! Well today is the day she is suppose to be here...no sign of her yet. Thinking I may bd with the dh to kick start her(tmi) but that usually works!! LOL. I am ready for her to arrive for once and she is being a stubborn b*tch!! ugh...It is wierd though cause I have no sypmtoms of her but did get a bit mody last night but I also had a headache. Well best of luck girls!! REady to see BFP on here!! Have a blessed day

Hi babyloulou. I did ov last month but I decided not to use OPK's and just BD most of the month.:blush: Knew I was OV due to the pains. This month used opk's but only after work which I'm hoping, hence me not picking up a surge was too late, and that preseed and plenty of BD will do the trick! Had a few twinges around last weekend and now boths sides hurt, feel tired etc etc. Just hoping for theblood results BEFORE next friday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->