clomid club

BBdreams, unfortunately those are pretty textbook symptoms from Clomid. Also, pelvic cramping, hot flashes and severe moodiness. Sorry you're having to go through it but it will all be worth it in the end. Good luck! I don't know when you're taking your Clomid but I found taking it at bedtime really helped with a lot of the bad effects.

Thanks everyone! Glad to know that it is normal..i guess. :) This is my second cycle of clomid. I didn't have any symptoms my first cycle just some pelvic cramping. This cycle is really kicking my butt! Your right nursekel we hate those symptoms now, but thats what we are all trying to do! I can't wait tho until we all have those symptoms because of a :bfp: !!! What about feeling starved to death all the time is that a symptom or is that just me wanting an excuse to eat???

What about feeling starved to death all the time is that a symptom or is that just me wanting an excuse to eat???

I've had that both cycles - but to be honest not sure if it's cos of the clomid or cos of the calories I have cut out by giving up wine and trying to eat healthier :shrug:

But I think the side effects are random each cycle :growlmad:

Thanks everyone! Glad to know that it is normal..i guess. :) This is my second cycle of clomid. I didn't have any symptoms my first cycle just some pelvic cramping. This cycle is really kicking my butt! Your right nursekel we hate those symptoms now, but thats what we are all trying to do! I can't wait tho until we all have those symptoms because of a :bfp: !!! What about feeling starved to death all the time is that a symptom or is that just me wanting an excuse to eat???
i reckon thats a symptom too to be honest as i have had it too and i usually go for up to a day without eating and without appetite

Evening ladies.

Sam your tattoo is beautiful!! Would you please also include me on sunday?? I could use all the help I can get as I am in true turmoil now....AF didn't show today...not a flicking sign of her.

I am so confused. I was all prepared for her and now nothing. I did do a ic test tonight when I got home from work and I swear there is a faint line on it...even my 14yr old seen it(she was the only one home at the time) when Dh came home from work I showed him and he swears he sees it also he is color blind so I would have tothink something is there for even him to see it. UGh I have to admit I will be honestly gutted if she shows up now as I got my hopes up.

God bless ladies and thanks for being here for me

Morning All. Well I was exhausted last night so had to drop out after falling asleep on the sofa. And now here I am up early from starvation. Sooo hungry this morning! Clomid, I hope these side effects mean your going to do your job!!! Please anyone and everyone inc me in spells, wishes, even voodoo for this next week! I'll give it all a shot! Fingers and toes crossed for all XXX

Evening ladies.

Sam your tattoo is beautiful!! Would you please also include me on sunday?? I could use all the help I can get as I am in true turmoil now....AF didn't show today...not a flicking sign of her.

I am so confused. I was all prepared for her and now nothing. I did do a ic test tonight when I got home from work and I swear there is a faint line on it...even my 14yr old seen it(she was the only one home at the time) when Dh came home from work I showed him and he swears he sees it also he is color blind so I would have tothink something is there for even him to see it. UGh I have to admit I will be honestly gutted if she shows up now as I got my hopes up.

God bless ladies and thanks for being here for me
hey sweetie, of course i will include you, every little helps lol,
wow so you may have a BFP in the making......ooooh exciting stuff on here this month lol, so we got a couple of you in the running, can you post the pic of the IC? sending you Many Blessings hun,xx

morning girls, how are we all today? ok so we have a class test today...........
https://www.babyandbump.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=65541&thumb=1&d=1267262900https://www.babyandbump.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=65542&thumb=1&d=1267263067

ok so on the left are my sticks i posted yesterday so cd 11, 12 & 13, on the right is sticks 11, 12, 13 & today's cd 14
personally i would say its missed my surge and i have ovulated
here is my evidence lol

• my sticks look like i have already had my surge
  • my temp has gone up https://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/28/28_1_12.gif
  • my boobs are so sore like i have ovulated, you know when they are so heavy and sore you can't even brush against them without thinking they might spontaneously combust https://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/4/4_2_104.gif
  • nowhere near the amount of pain i did have
but then again............

• i have this morning started losing a very wet consistency CM here and there
  • weird i know but shooting pains around my cervix
  • if i look at my sticks standing on my head while balancing a cup of tea off my left foot whilst knitting with my right. it looks like i may actually just be getting ready to ovulate lmao https://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/18/18_14_103.gif
  • and i just plain don't want to think i missed it lmao
so once again ladies i am asking you to induce line eye https://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/82.gif and help me lol, 4th high which is odd for me so what do you all think?

Morning All. Well I was exhausted last night so had to drop out after falling asleep on the sofa. And now here I am up early from starvation. Sooo hungry this morning! Clomid, I hope these side effects mean your going to do your job!!! Please anyone and everyone inc me in spells, wishes, even voodoo for this next week! I'll give it all a shot! Fingers and toes crossed for all XXX
yeah the hunger things gets a bit annoying doesn't it, i lay in bed at 3am staving to death, having visions of fry ups and alsorts lol, i will of course include you tomorrow, as i said it all helps!!xx

Thanks Hedge. Your sticks look the same as mine over last weekend. Im thinking I ov 'd during the night (at least thats what Im telling myself to keep positive haha) If i did ov we should have caught it.....DH gave it his all this month bless him. Fingers crossed it was a good solid sticky one XX

It is so easy to miss the surge rudeollie and hedge- I think I have only just caught it both months so far!

As for your ovulation sticks Hedge they can be random. Last cycle mine had a lovely fade-in, fade-out pattern before and after ovulation, however this cycle mine were randomly blank, coloured, blank, coloured, etc... then they day I got my positive I had a blank the night before and then a VERY dark positive first thing in the morning- then it was blank again by lunch time!! So you can't really rely on OPK negatives- the only one that matters is a positive.

Your temps could also be pre-ov or post-ov. FF certainly doesn't think you have yet- and although the general pattern goes up it hasn't shown a proper temp shift yet.

So although your signs could predict either I personally think you haven't ovulated yet. I think you should keep doing the OPKs and BDing!! I ovulated on CD14 the first cycle and CD 17/18 this cycle- so you still have time. I think you'll get a positive in the next couple of days!

Are you having 21day tests?

I had my day 21's done yesterday but dont get the results for a week. By that time i'll be chaining myself away from the poas's! Im not gonna stress about it too much (she says now...) Its only month 2 on clomid. Que sera sera! X

Well, I have to take one more clomid today and last cycle I ov'd somewhere around cd19 on clomid, but I already have ewcm today and my cp is high and open, so do you think I could already be getting ready to ov or is this just part of the clomid?

Hey Ladies hope everyone is well.

Sam your tattoo is amazing, a lovely idea to remember your little bean.
I see your doing a spell tomorrow, could you include me in this if you dont mind. I could do with some hope.

Well today im feeling rubbish, all these negative things running around in my head. Feel like i have missed ovulation even though to my records im not due to ovulate til today. I have a slight dull pain in the left side which has been there all day but no cm at all. Im thinking that i did ovulate on wednesday cause the pain i was in was horrible and i kinda felt something pop then the pain went.
When i was at the clinic on tuesday they said i was about to pop and should bd wednesday and friday but if i ovulated on wednesday (like i suspect i did) bding on friday wouldnt make a difference cause the egg only last 24 hours?

This cycle

AF - 11th - 15th
Clomid - 2-6
BD - 15th
17th (early hours of the 18th)
20th (again early hours of 21st)
24th (major cramps all day and sick but they died down in the evening. BD hurt a little bit on the left side) oh and i forgot i couldnt get my fingers up me to check my cervix felt very tight up there (sorry to much info).
26th (mild dull ache and very breathless)
Thinking about bding tonight and tomorrow night just incase i havent missed ovulation.

Sorry for the long message just had to have a little rant, feeling like rubbish hopeing i havent missed it!!

Back at the clinic on monday for final scan and maybe bloods. Just feel like giving up cause its too much stress, pain and heart ache

Thanks girls for letting me rant.

Afternoon ladies. I did a frer with fmu and again another very very faint line..I don't know what to think. I did try to post it but its too light to see. I think its possibly another chemical and that the witch will show within a few days...I am really hoping not but I am scared at what else to think at this point. God bless ladies and Good luck

reedsgirl- if AF hasn't shown and you are seeing a faint line then surely that is a BFP!?!

Hey Ladies hope everyone is well.

Sam your tattoo is amazing, a lovely idea to remember your little bean.
I see your doing a spell tomorrow, could you include me in this if you dont mind. I could do with some hope.

Well today im feeling rubbish, all these negative things running around in my head. Feel like i have missed ovulation even though to my records im not due to ovulate til today. I have a slight dull pain in the left side which has been there all day but no cm at all. Im thinking that i did ovulate on wednesday cause the pain i was in was horrible and i kinda felt something pop then the pain went.
When i was at the clinic on tuesday they said i was about to pop and should bd wednesday and friday but if i ovulated on wednesday (like i suspect i did) bding on friday wouldnt make a difference cause the egg only last 24 hours?

This cycle

AF - 11th - 15th
Clomid - 2-6
BD - 15th
17th (early hours of the 18th)
20th (again early hours of 21st)
24th (major cramps all day and sick but they died down in the evening. BD hurt a little bit on the left side) oh and i forgot i couldnt get my fingers up me to check my cervix felt very tight up there (sorry to much info).
26th (mild dull ache and very breathless)
Thinking about bding tonight and tomorrow night just incase i havent missed ovulation.

Sorry for the long message just had to have a little rant, feeling like rubbish hopeing i havent missed it!!

Back at the clinic on monday for final scan and maybe bloods. Just feel like giving up cause its too much stress, pain and heart ache

Thanks girls for letting me rant.
sorry you're feeling shitty hun, hope you feel brighter soon, sending you healing energy,https://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_2_80.gifand of course i will include you in tomorrows casting,xx

It's quiet in here today! Anyone heard from Kissy?

And anyone know where Sonya is? Getting worried about her....

Evening Girlies - Reedsgirl - I agree with Lou, surely we can say CONGRATS! Well I have baby sick on my shoulder from a visit from my friend and her 7wk old baby boy... wish it was from my own baby but I'll take cuddles from any babys going. Little down from it though - Feels like forever and a day of trying and she wasnt even trying on her honeymoon and BAM preggo!. Boo Hiss on mother nature! XXX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->