clomid club

Wow that's amazing Sam! I've just scanned the first couple of pages- I'm gonna go for a read of the rest now! What do you do? Do people just ask you? Then what.....? I'm really interested xxx

Wow that's amazing Sam! I've just scanned the first couple of pages- I'm gonna go for a read of the rest now! What do you do? Do people just ask you? Then what.....? I'm really interested xxx
yeah lol, i am a fully trained witch lol, a Hedgewitch, its mostly herbs and stuff but i do lots of different things like charms, stones, poppets and things but only for good purposes, please don't people stop talking to me now lol, people seem to get worried when i admit this

I'm not gonna stop talking to you!!! I'm gonna start begging you for spells and lucky charms, etc... :winkwink:

I'm not gonna stop talking to you!!! I'm gonna start begging you for spells and lucky charms, etc... :winkwink:
lol, yey i got friends hehe, i will gladly cast for you, the next full moon is 28th so let me know if you want me to include you

I have all these strange symptoms!!! severe headache, can't sleep at night, these white bumps on my nipples (tmi-sorry), and very emotional (can cry at the drop of a hat right now) anyone else had these side effects with clomid? Is this normal????

BBdreams, unfortunately those are pretty textbook symptoms from Clomid. Also, pelvic cramping, hot flashes and severe moodiness. Sorry you're having to go through it but it will all be worth it in the end. Good luck! I don't know when you're taking your Clomid but I found taking it at bedtime really helped with a lot of the bad effects.

I have all these strange symptoms!!! severe headache, can't sleep at night, these white bumps on my nipples (tmi-sorry), and very emotional (can cry at the drop of a hat right now) anyone else had these side effects with clomid? Is this normal????
yup lol, very normal!! i know i have been very emotional too, waking up in the night sweating or too cold because i have been sweating, also the headaches, the sore boobs, nausea and clomoods lol, i feel like i have been kicked in the stomach for 3 weeks out of my 28day cycle so yeah all normal from what i've been told, but i will say this, it does get better the longer you are on it until you increase the dose, well thats my experience hun, hoping they ease for you soon

sam i remember you doing a casting for me unfortunatly it didn't work i feel the possitivity through tryin adn gave me a boost to carry on TTC and get more answers ....

sorry to hear that were all in for the side effects atm hoping things pick up soon

i've also been in a clomood today just was very ratty n OH was irritating me i just kept getting very snappy for no reason xx

ROFL!!! Sorry girls but something just occured to me which made me burst out laughing. I just realized sitting here reading that all those crappy symptoms that Clomid causes are the same as pregnancy yet that's everyone's ultimate goal. It's just crazy ironic b/c we WANT to feel all "Clomid like" when there's a bun in the oven. I really dislike all the pregnancy symptoms but it is better when you know it's gonna pay off in the form of a little one. However, just remember when you go through all those crappy "Clomoods", that it too will pay off!

hehe it sure will kel n i can't wait ... hoping the tests i done already r good sign of things to come xx

sam i remember you doing a casting for me unfortunatly it didn't work i feel the possitivity through tryin adn gave me a boost to carry on TTC and get more answers ....

sorry to hear that were all in for the side effects atm hoping things pick up soon

i've also been in a clomood today just was very ratty n OH was irritating me i just kept getting very snappy for no reason xx
hey sorry you think the spell didn't work but when i cast all i am asking is that you are given extra help, when it will happen is up to fate hunny, i cannot control that at all i'm afraid, if i could i would grant us all our BFP's now lol, quick as a flash!!
did you not get any side effects off your first dose? if not then chances are you won't get any, you are one of the lucky ones lol, i know that i was told soy doesn't hardly give you any at all and thats why many women swap to it, sorry the clomoods got you hun, hoping they ease for you,xx

I would love that Sam- yes please include me in Sunday's casting! xx

bbdreams- yes those symptoms are totally normal- the only positive I can give you is that my side effects have been nowhere near as bad during this second clomid cycle as they were on the first cycle! The first cycle I had no let up at all for 29 days until I started my AF- I had headaches, insomnia, mouth ulcers and loads more. It was awful!! This month the moodiness and pains have just kicked in the last couple of days on CD20 so been a million times better this time! So even if you're having a bad cycle keep in mind that every cycle might not be the same! xxx

thanks sam hun ... i aint faulting the castings at ....

i got more side effects last time than i did this cycle but i wouldn't say i get many tbh just the odd headache a little moodiness here n there oh and the backache/ side pain, sore throats xx

Kissy, I just have a really good feeling about you and Loulou this month. I can't explain it cause lord knows I am no psychic. LOL I just think it's about darn time that you ladies start catching up with me!

Well NurseKel- I used to think "it's about time" all the time over the last 5 or so years!! But to be honest I can't believe it ever happening now! Although it is my first time ever trying clomid so must stay positive!

i got more side effects last time than i did this cycle but i wouldn't say i get many tbh just the odd headache a little moodiness here n there oh and the backache/ side pain, sore throats xx
i am going to include you also on sunday for an affirmation, with your permission of course, its like a top up lol, glad to hear that you also get the backache, well i'm not but you know what i mean lol as i also have been getting terrible backache and didn't realise it was off the clomid

i can assure u i've been tryin hard ... a few women say they see lines so i'm going to wait till monday and get my results n if they are good then off to the chemist i go for some better tests xx

i am going to include you also on sunday for an affirmation, with your permission of course, its like a top up lol, glad to hear that you also get the backache, well i'm not but you know what i mean lol as i also have been getting terrible backache and didn't realise it was off the clomid

thats would be great thank-you :thumbup: ... i used to get it close to AF and it was just a little twinge here and there but last cycle i got it alot and this cycle i feel like i've pulled a muscle xx

Good idea Kissy. I will be curious to see what your 21 day blood work looks like this month.
Loulou, I know it's frustrating. I just keep thinking it really is a blessing that I did the research on Clomid and asked my doctor for it. Before this TTC journey started I never dreamed I wasn't ovulating. I had regular predictable cycles and thought I would get pregnant without any problem at all but, geesh was I wrong. Go Clomid!!!

Yay!! I think Sunday would be a brilliant day to get spells done for me and Kissy! We both need our luck for this TWW!! Thanks Sam! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->