clomid club

good evening ladies babylou i see your on the same day has me an you have also been ttc for the same amount of time has me how are you feeling.

Evening Samfitz, a northern lassy hey? How're you finding your first month?? 7 days til I test. Cant wait! Oh yeah for everyone, something new's started this evening. Bubbling feeling in my ovaries. Surely I cant be ov this late!!!!

i have been feeling like that for about 4 days thought af was coming early also had quiet a bit of cm an yeah a northern lass so expect me to spell things how i say em x

Its very weird. After all this time its my first new symptom for ages. Dont think its pregnancy related though, think its clomid craziness! Hmm increase in cm....Im not too sure on mine. Hard to say when we've just been BDing all month hahaha.

well im really strugglin on the bding has dh is working away i made him take a week off around o but who knows im not doing temps but i have been using cbfm but think the clomid has messed with that i got high from day 6 to 20 no peak an before using clomid i always peaked around day 13 around o even bding was very painful cos i was very sore in the pit of my stomach had alot of the symptons even broke out in spots looked like teenage acne .

Afternoon ladies...just wanted to update before I leave for work. I think I am going to see AF today. Got another really faint positive again this morning but this afternoon when I wiped had some old brown blood...and a few cramps. So if anything I believe I had another chemical:(

Hope everyone has a wonderful day. God bless

Hey giris quiet around here today. Hope everyone is doing ok and not feeling too crappy like we all have been doing these last few days. Still no better myself but im starting to think its my metformin and not the clomid. Final scan tomorrow and im so scared of the results.

Keep smiling all.

Reedsgirl hope it isnt a chemical, fingers crossed for a good outcome from the docs xx

Afternoon ladies...just wanted to update before I leave for work. I think I am going to see AF today. Got another really faint positive again this morning but this afternoon when I wiped had some old brown blood...and a few cramps. So if anything I believe I had another chemical:(

Hope everyone has a wonderful day. God bless

hunny so sorry to hear that, sending you love and hugs, squidgy ones!! xx

Yay hedge!! Told you it was still to come! :hugs: xx

You'd better get :sex:
i plan on jumping on Matt later on, but to be honest i think i won't need to do much persuading, he has been amazingly available for this cycle, think the doc giving us a countdown and the fact i had a blockage on HSG has given him some new hope,
hows you today hun?, all good i hope,xx

Thats great news! Soooo happy for you honey XxXx Its one week til d-day for me, Da da daaaaa! This weeks gonna drag and drag x
lol oh hun it will soon pass, i know what you mean about it dragging out though lol feels like i been POAS for a month lol, how are you today sweetie?xx

Forgot to ask in my last post.

Can clomid shorten your cycles? I usually have a 38-40 day cycle so that means im not due til about 18th-19th of march..... such a long wait for me!!
Thanks

Forgot to ask in my last post.

Can clomid shorten your cycles? I usually have a 38-40 day cycle so that means im not due til about 18th-19th of march..... such a long wait for me!!
Thanks
first cycle i took clomid it shortened my cycle from 29 days to 24 days, 2nd cycle was 26 days and third was 27, so nearly back to 28days

Evening everyone!

reedsgirl- it might not be a chemical honey- spotting is nothing! It's often considered a good sign as long as it's not full flow!

Hi Sam- yes I am on the same cycle day as you, but I'm only 5dpo- I didn't ovulate until CD17 or 18. I am feeling very emotional and ratty. Feel quite depressed- but no other signs and no pains or anything! How about you? Do you have any good symptoms? xx

Hi there Hedge..Im a bit emotional today. Wanted to stab DH earlier but just had a bath so calmed down a bit. Still having this weird bubbling in my side(s) Mainly the right side. Weird. How've you been this aft?Hope OV hasnt been too bad! Reeds girl, sorry to hear you think its a chem again, big hugs hun xxx Sam think Im gonna get me one of those cbfm, if I dont get my bfp next weekend.

yeah im very moody an been getting cramps for the past few days an noticed alot more cm than usual back an hip pain .

Hi there Hedge..Im a bit emotional today. Wanted to stab DH earlier but just had a bath so calmed down a bit. Still having this weird bubbling in my side(s) Mainly the right side. Weird. How've you been this aft?Hope OV hasnt been too bad! Reeds girl, sorry to hear you think its a chem again, big hugs hun xxx Sam think Im gonna get me one of those cbfm, if I dont get my bfp next weekend.
hey hun, yeah the clomoods can be a bit outa hand at times lol, hope you are ok hun, glad you feel better after your bath, ov pain been a bit on and off to be honest, still got the kicked in the feeling stomach but i keep getting the sharp ov pain in intermittent bouts so hoping its all gonna kick off properly soon, panicking it may only be a small egg lol xx

i also have a cbfm and think they are great although after so many highs this cycle i was ready to sling Pee Wee out of the window lol

things are gonna get very mixed up on here lol with two Sam's hehe

yeah im very moody an been getting cramps for the past few days an noticed alot more cm than usual back an hip pain .

I forgot the hips! I've not been sure if it was from the two big dog walks I've done the last few days! Didn't realise it could be a clomid side effect!! I have the aches in the outside of both hips! I have creamy CM- no cramps though :hugs:

ha ha i have been lurking a while but guess i felt like i would be intruding ya all a really nice bunch of lasses so thought what the heck x x

ha ha i have been lurking a while but guess i felt like i would be intruding ya all a really nice bunch of lasses so thought what the heck x x
i only joined a couple of weeks ago and these girls are amazing, they have welcomed me on here and it feels like i have always been here lol

You've been in here before Samfitz- you were in here a while ago weren't you!? I remember xxx

I forgot the hips! I've not been sure if it was from the two big dog walks I've done the last few days! Didn't realise it could be a clomid side effect!! I have the aches in the outside of both hips! I have creamy CM- no cramps though :hugs:

i can cope with the pains but the blurred vision really gets up my nose had alot of butterflies in my stomach but i have put that down to nerves has d day is looming quiet scared to be honest x x

Its a big love fest in here tonight. Youre all cheering me right up! Thanks girlies. So hedge when does this casting of your take place?? Want to send some positive vibes as you do it! Im hoping you get a nice big fat egg, like those GIANT easter eggs that are tempting me in the shops right now hahaha xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->