clomid club

It sounds like you could have ovulated then rudeollie- don't put too much scope on OPKs- they're only useful if they give you your positive. It's easy to miss the surge! Are you not charting your temps?

I agree with LouLou rudeollie...I caught my surge at 10:30 at night this month...any other time I usually test around 2p.

Im impossible when it comes to charting. I'm up at 4am every morning from either hot flushes (still) or crazy dreams.....So I dont think there very reliable. I did notice a drop and rise from last week to this one so maybe I did. I'll try a bit of your PM:flower:A I'm trying to take it all in my stide but its DH who's stressing the most. We've been told it'll be hard to conceive naturally as he has morph issues BUT we did it last year, it just wasnt mean to be. SO hoefully this will be our year hey!

Wow I am so moody tonight! Clomid moody! I am actually fearing for OH's safety!!

Aw lou, bless you. My hubby safe when I get moody on clomid. Its everyone else that needs to watch out! Vent it out on here I say! You still need your OH remember hahaha!x

The problem is he is brill! So patient- so I think I take it out on him because I know I can! :blush::blush:

Wow I am so moody tonight! Clomid moody! I am actually fearing for OH's safety!!
its a bitch isn't it, i never had pms or anything but the clomid is awful, hubby calls them "my clomoods" lmao, "here we go again with a clomood" i hate it

I know how you feel. Mine is too. At the moment he wont let me vac or lift stuff as he's worried it'll stop a little eggy from sticking. He's even been lurking around some sites this week picking up the lingo hahaha!

I know how you feel. Mine is too. At the moment he wont let me vac or lift stuff as he's worried it'll stop a little eggy from sticking. He's even been lurking around some sites this week picking up the lingo hahaha!

Ha ha!! Mine hasn't gone that far!! he started to read the book I bought, but got bored! :haha: He gave up drinking and eating anything bad for him though when his S.A came back low the first tiime and is still keep it up so i can't complain! :thumbup: (or rather you'd think I couldn't complain but my "clomood" means it's all I do!)

**love the clomood word hedgewitch**

xxx

its gotta be worth it surely, i mean in the 7 years we have been trying i have put myself and my body through so much, this journey has nearly killed me 3 times lol, i know i laugh but its not funny, the crazy shit we are willing to do to get our little baby we so desire, i went and had a tattoo done after Lilly-Maye died, it says everything i think and feel and when i feel i can't do this anymore, (which is every month lol) i look at it
DSC00033.JPG my tatoo.jpg

it has to be worth it, i have lost so many precious babies and i have been slated so bad for wanting to keep trying, but after holding Lilly-Maye and seeing how perfect my little angel was how can i not want that? this tattoo says it all for me
it says
when the world says give up
hope whispers, one more time

Aww that's beautiful Hedgewitch! It just proves how strong and brave you are to keep going and believing. And as for everyone else- the only people that would say you shouldn't keep going are people who already have children and just don't understand xxxx

girls call me Sam, i love the name Hedgewitch as its my name when i do my magick spells lol but it sounds so formal lol

Ok Sam!! Lol! You need to put it in your siggy so we all know! What kind of magic spells do you do?

Honestly Loulou. He had a bad result on a SA too but cos we m/c last year he decided we could do it again (after we sorted out my dodgy cycle - turned out to be pcos) and has now taken it on to be the ultimate soon to be daddy.....Vitamins, preseed, legs up the lot is down to him! I swear he'd do it all if possible! Hedgwitch I love the tattoo and words - lovely xxx

Aww bless him! That's lovely Rudeollie! I thought my OH was good until I read about yours xxx

Ok Sam!! Lol! You need to put it in your siggy so we all know! What kind of magic spells do you do?
allsorts of spells hun, there is a thread on here and got a lot of successes, well all fertility spells cast have produced pg apart from 3 lol, i didn't start the thread someone else did for all the ones who i had cast for, she hasn't updated it in a while though but she will do so you can see just how many there are lol
https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-buddies/203144-hedgewitch-fertility-spell-support-thread.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->