clomid club

Its good to know its not just me suffering the green eyed monster/ baby yearning! Having a pants day, one of those where you wish you had that lil person to cuddle and make you smile. And istead I have DH showing me an Arsenal players foot dangling from a horrifc tackle haha tackle's made me smile, oh the simple things! XX

oh i'm with you - the last two days have been awful!! I have "clomid tears"! I am so emotional! Feel tired, upset, bored, negative and generally like shit!!

Yep same as me. To add to it all I got to see my Dad's ashes box this afternoon (he died in November and has just "come home" so to speak) I really really thought he'd have come through for me baby wise by now but he always was a little monkey so he's making me wait i guess xxx :cry:

https://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_2_80.gif

for you all girls, i think we are all feeling a little low at the minute,xx

Yep same as me. To add to it all I got to see my Dad's ashes box this afternoon (he died in November and has just "come home" so to speak) I really really thought he'd have come through for me baby wise by now but he always was a little monkey so he's making me wait i guess xxx :cry:
sweetie, i know how i felt when i collected Lilly-Maye's ashes and she came home, it was a very emotional day to say the least, sending you hugs and loves,xx

Thanks Sam. Lots of angels up there watching down on us all. And one day soon they will grant all of our wishes XXX Thanks for the hugs and loves, right back at you xxx

Thanks Sam. Lots of angels up there watching down on us all. And one day soon they will grant all of our wishes XXX Thanks for the hugs and loves, right back at you xxx
your special day will come soon hun, one day you will get up and POAS, you will sit there doing the usual "oh why do i bother cos its gonna be a negative" and your stomach will lurch, you will catch your breath and for a moment think you are going to pass out, that my friend is the day that you will be looking at your BFP!! you will then feel fit to burst with happiness, a happiness that yes you may have had to wait for but that will just make it even more special sweetie, i promise....mark my words!!xx

You are so poetic, your words have made me and DH a lil bit teary. In the nicest possible way. Im sending big love to you and yours right now. Including Lilly who's looking down saying "What a wonderful mummy i have" XXX

Hey there my Clomid honeys! Been busy running since early this morning getting ready for my DD t-ball season and a girls day out. Just checking in with all of you and catching up with the lastest.
Reedsgirl, I got everything crossed for ya babe! It sounds promising.
Kissy, you better be peeing on a stick somewhere since you're not here...LOL.
Loulou, chin up honey bunny. You're 5 DPO and the countdown is on!
Fingers crossed over here ladies!!!

morning ladies, how are we all doing today? well i got my peak this morning so i am over the moon, pain started up last night in the early hours and now i can hardly walk lol but its great news!!

Thats great news! Soooo happy for you honey XxXx Its one week til d-day for me, Da da daaaaa! This weeks gonna drag and drag x

Yay hedge!! Told you it was still to come! :hugs: xx

You'd better get :sex:

Im here Lou. Just got back from my mum's house. And feeling very very sickly. Im hoping its just that Im a bit off it today and not that ive caught this horrid sickness bug doing the rounds. How's things for you today? x

Hi all you clomid users!!!

I am now on my third month of using clomid and feel like crap almost all of the time, does'nt help my Endometriosis either, seems to make it worse.
Still feel I am not ovulating yet and getting to the stage where I am just fed up of the whole thing.
Got my first scan on the 28th March so hope all goes well with that.

Oh and if anyone has any success stories of Endo and clomid please do tell as I need a lil boost.

Gotta keep goin hey, good luck to everyone out there.

Lisa
xxx

Oh how I wish I was feeling sick from an eggy Lou! Lisarolo I can totally agree (as will most of us on here) on the feeling crappy. I said to DH today how I long for the days when I woke up and just felt ok, didnt stick a themometer in my mouth, or have to have the most regimented sex ever hahaha. I am very curious though why, my doc, hasnt booked me in for any scans. All Im getting done is bloods. Any ideas anyone?? x

Same here rudeollie- there are only a very few areas that still offer the scans too. Bloods is all most will stretch to now xx

Well that is just rubbish isnt it??? Its so unfair that its not the same across the board. Its like with iui/ivf. The rules to that drive me mad!!!!! Fingers crossed this clomid works so I dont have to fight with my pct!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->