clomid club

You've been in here before Samfitz- you were in here a while ago weren't you!? I remember xxx

yeah i was but i felt i had nothing good to say so i sat back an watched everyone been on everyday keeping my fingers crossed for everyone but i gues ya get no where in the back ground love x x :blush:

Dont be scared Sam - We're all in this together okay! XXX

i just noticed your thinking of getting a cbfm i read that cbfm gives you a false reading when on clomid i only decided the other day to read the information sheet in the box of my cb test sticks x x

Its a big love fest in here tonight. Youre all cheering me right up! Thanks girlies. So hedge when does this casting of your take place?? Want to send some positive vibes as you do it! Im hoping you get a nice big fat egg, like those GIANT easter eggs that are tempting me in the shops right now hahaha xx
midnight tonight is when i do my casting, busy night for me tonight
as for the egg well i would be happy with just a couple of smaller ones instead that way i double my chances lol, i wouldn't however say no to one of the chocolate variety too lol

Good luck with the casting Sam- hope we all get a massive burst of BFPs from it- so many that people will wonder what's happening on this site! :happydance:

Oh wow really Sam thats what the cbfm instructions say??? Hmmm that may change things. Saying that there's nothing I like more than a gadget to pin my hopes on hehehe x

this is going to get confusing 2 sams an i think there is someone on here called fitz has well x

but having said that its alot of money to waste i have felt like throwing mine through the window i have been on high from day 6 to 20 but i have been looking at the sticks an they went more faint around day 18 x

Good luck with the casting Sam- hope we all get a massive burst of BFPs from it- so many that people will wonder what's happening on this site! :happydance:

Hahaha Yeah lets go for this Lou. Like those stories you hear about magic seats at supermarket check out. Where everyone gets preggers from sitting on them. :haha::haha:

I keep calling the other Sam "hedge" and you "sam" (you don't mind that do you Hedge?)

Hi all. Hope you don't mind me invading. I am not on Clomid yet but with PCOS giving me no eggies, 5 months of Metformin doing naff all and FS appoint in 2 weeks, the chances are good that I will be joining you soon and I thought I would dip my toes in.....

Evening Dragonmummy!!! Sorry to hear the met hasnt worked for you. Hope your fs gives you clomid xxx

but having said that its alot of money to waste i have felt like throwing mine through the window i have been on high from day 6 to 20 but i have been looking at the sticks an they went more faint around day 18 x

Hey Sam - DH just checked out about clomid and ov tests. Decided its not worth the pennies for a cbfm, as you said it doesnt seem to give you a true reading. I'll stick to reading my bodies results hey xxx and maybe a few poas so I feel like im doing something hahaha

I just use internet cheapie OPKs- I get 80 for about £6 off amazon

Welcome Dragonmummy- I have PCOS too and have never ovulated in the nearly 6 years I've been charting! Until clomid- ovulated last month and this month on 50mg xxx

Hey Sam - DH just checked out about clomid and ov tests. Decided its not worth the pennies for a cbfm, as you said it doesnt seem to give you a true reading. I'll stick to reading my bodies results hey xxx and maybe a few poas so I feel like im doing something hahaha

good call im not using it next month if i get bfn this time im going to boots to get a thermometer think thats how ya spell it ha ha :shrug:

BBT thermometer is the only fool proof way to know if you've ovulated- good call Sam x

Yeah I've got my thermom, its good apart from it beeps very very loudly when DH is asleep and wakes him up hehehe. Loulou, I get my ov tests from access diagnostics, good price on the cb digi tests too. Saying that the opk are dip ones which do my head in! Are yours mid stream ones???

No- they are dip ones- it'sw from home health through amazon- 79p for 10- postage £2 no matter how many you buy. So I always order 80 or more at a time. Cheap as chips xx

do ya get a chart with the thermometer cos the charts on here i look at them an they blow my mind x

I got a Boots own brand fertility thermometer and printed charts came with it but they are far too difficult to use!! You have to work everything out by yourself. YOu are better off using an online one. I use Ovusoft's TCOYF software and Fertility Friend. I prefer Ovusoft personally but use FF too as that's what people on here understand and will comment on. F.F is an online chart that you can link to on here. Ovusoft is one that you download to your computer and is loads more detailed.

Once you get started they are both really easy xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->