clomid club

Well you should get commision Lou cos DH is buying tonne as I type hahaha! Sam - I made my own chart up cos like you they blew my mind haha. I just joined fertility friend so am goind to start their "course" on charting tomorrow while i pretend to work hehehe

i have joined ff so will try it but hopefully we will have have some good luck this month but been trying that long now seems like it never will i say i have been trying for 5 years but the truth of it is i have used no contraception for 12 years had one failed pregnancy 5 month into it i blame my doctor for that though it could have been prevented god listen to me going on but it gets my back up x x

dont no if i mentioned but i have unexplained infertility all tests came back fine x

Oh im sorry to hear of your ordeal Sam. 5 years is a long time. Docs are terrible with fertility I find. I got put on the pill late teens due to lack of periods and ov pains (thats what they said) I said fine, took the pill and now ten years on when I WANT a child bam! No periods and why - cos my ov pain and 2 periods a yr back then was pcos! If i'd have known back then what was wrong I'd not have had 15months of prodding and poking now and would have just been handed my clomids! Saying that DH has low morphology too so double the nightmare for us! Its sh*tty sometimes aint it? X

I haven'tused contraception for about 6 years either- no pregnancies or even ovulations in all that time! Until the last two cycles- the wonder of clomid! We knew I had PCO and that I wasn't ovulating but thought "Oh well we have plenty of time" cos the doctor said it would be easy to get me ovulating when we were ready (which has proved to be true so far!)- but we never imagined for one second that when we eventually got round to asking for help (in the last year or so) that we would find out we had a male problem to deal with as well :-(

Exactly the same position as you rudeollie- I was put on the pill at 14 for heavy and irregular periods- when I came off it I had NO periods at all!! And we have found out within the last year that we have low motility too!!

my dh has low morphology but i was told it was nothing to worry about his morph is 7%

My OH's morph was 13% on his last test- doctor said that was fine- don't think morph is a problem if everything else is OK! The latest studies apparently suggest the average morph is now between 4% and 8%!!! Not the 15% it used to be 10 years ago.

i am doing FF, BBT and CBFM lol and they all seem to match up together so for me the monitor works. i knew before i POAS i was gonna get my peak today as my temp had dropped lol so i think for some it works for some it doesn't

They really do play god dont they. Makes me so cross!!! DH's sa came back as 4% morph. Doc actually advised us to go for iui but as we mc last year we believe we can do it with clomid so are giving this a shot but saving up incase it doesnt work! Hopefully the savings can go on a Nice nursery instead XXX

I think OPKs and CBFM are only supposed to be unreliable with clomid for the 4 or so days after taking the last tablet. They can show a false positive. I think it's easier to use them the earlier in your cycle you are taking the clomid.

babylou thats good to no i have got him on vits got them off amazon they are called pro creation but dh keeps moaning cos his pee is illuminous an he is colour blind at that an im taking pregna care pre conceive

I think OPKs and CBFM are only supposed to be unreliable with clomid for the 4 or so days after taking the last tablet. They can show a false positive. I think it's easier to use them the earlier in your cycle you are taking the clomid.
yeah could be, i do cd2-6 but thinking i might change to 3-7 next month as i heard it helps with better egg, not sure if thats true though

My OH's morph was 13% on his last test- doctor said that was fine- don't think morph is a problem if everything else is OK! The latest studies apparently suggest the average morph is now between 4% and 8%!!! Not the 15% it used to be 10 years ago.

You've just cheered my man up Loulou! He says thanks!:thumbup:

My doc said the NHS are actually changing the morph guidelines soon to reflect it- I really don't think morph is important as long as the ones that are there are fine. My OH's are slow and lazy! (just like him! lol!)

My doc said the NHS are actually changing the morph guidelines soon to reflect it- I really don't think morph is important as long as the ones that are there are fine. My OH's are slow and lazy! (just like him! lol!)

LMAO! I think they're all a bit like that arent they? Bless them tho, its hard for them to be told somethings up isnt it cos for sperm there's very little docs can do. Except recommend a good diet etc etc AT least we can out our faith in medicine a little bit more. Good news on the nhs guidelines changing tho. Wonder if hedge's warming up that casting yet......

I dont know but I have every faith in her from the results link she posted the other day. Fingers and toes crossed!! Wanted to stay awake for it to send some positive vibes but Im thinking I wont see midnight as v v sleepy now, Yawn! XXX

by the way, for those of you having issues with the CBFM, once you get a high on ityou will keep getting it until you have your 2 peak days. If you don't peak then you will keep on getting a high for all eternity. I have given up with mine as also not suitable for PCOS. I was just getting highs all bloody month leading to a mad 3 week long shagging frenzy... constantly knackered!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->