clomid club

hey girls, i know you have probably all gone to bed now but i just wanted to let you know i just finished my casting, i included those who asked and i will be reaffirming over the next 3 nights, so i bid you all a goodnight, hope you are all sleeping well,xxx

Thank you so much sweetie. I really needed it. I have had such a turmoil weekend...about 5 faint positives and today I have a brown discharge when I wipe...I am so confused. If she hasn't shwn full force by morning I will be calling the doc

Hello Everyone

Hope you dont mind me posting here, I usally use the stillbirth loss forum and TTC after a loss after loosing my baby angels.
I was diagnoised with PCOS in December after a hycosy and bloods came back that I wasnt ovulating. I was refused Clomid in December as Doc wanted me to loose 35 lb first,well after strict diet I managed to loose 37 lb in the last couple of months. I went to my fertility appointment today to have my weight done,luckily they handed over the prescription for Clomid 50mg and advised that they will do folicle checking and injections if I have 2 ripe eggs. Just waiting for AF which isnt due until 8th March arghhhhhh. Not sure what to expect or how successful it will be. Any advice on Clomid would be very much apprechiated

Thanks
Nat xxx
hey hun
i have seen you on the stillbirth forum and i am sorry that you lost your angels, i myself have lost 16 between 8-12 weeks, then a ten week old ectopic and then i lost my Lilly-Maye in july two weeks before she was due to be born by c-section all consecutively so i can completely understand how hard it is for you, i am a newbie on this thread too but the girls here have made me feel so welcome, i hope your stay is a short one hun

Hello Hun

so sorry for all your losses,I think we both have very good taste in baby names by calling both our Angels Lillie and Lilly.

How many rounds of clomid have you been on and hows it going?
I m awaiting AF before I start my first round,I cant wait!!!!

Do you have PCOS hun?
Because you have had so many losses have you been advised to take metformin during your next pregnancy?

Hugs
Nat x

Thanks sam much appreciated.

Hoping for a bundle of oy soon

xx

Good Morning everyone! How is everyone this fine morning? Finally a bit of blue sky and (almost) sun! :thumbup:

Thanks ever so much for the casting Hedge- I am praying it works! :flower:

Nothing to report here- temp is still nicely up and steadyish- no other symptoms except the sore bbs which have become normal to me now!

Anyone heard from Kissy or Sonya yet? They have both disappeared! :wacko:

Hey Loulou, unfortunately AF got me. I decided to take a break this month, sick of side effects and stuff.. just need to relax :) How are you?

Aww- sorry she got you Sonya. I am so glad you are OK- I was worried about you. I am fine- no side effects except the boobs (and the terrible moods I've had this weekend).

Have you not taken clomid this time then? Are you having an 'au naturel' month? xxx

ya were doing it "au naturel" :p Just going to go in for scans to check follicle growth, dr wants to see what happens off of the clomid. He understands that I needed a break *phew*. Try not to symptom spot this cycle.. just makes you mad!

I really am trying not to- I have not done any peeing on any sticks since ovulation! HPTs or OPKs! I am actually glad I have less S.Es this month- last month I had everything under the sun and it drove me mad. It's a bit easier to forget and 'live' normal life a bit more this cycle! Don't think I will get through another 7 cycles of clomid though without a break at some point! Dr says i can have a break whenever I want.

I have sent you a friend request so we can keep in touch if you decide you don't want to be in here for the month xxx

Morning ladies! How are we all doing today? I am soo tired today. But Im feeling better in myself than yesterday and am going to power through this week (i hope) til testing/AF day on Sunday! Hedge, thank you very much for the casting! I managed to stay awake so was sending you lots of positive thoughts for it hun XXX

Hi all
Sonja I am so sorry I wondered where you had got to but it sounds as if you are doing the right thing for you.
To everyone else I wish you all the baby dust in the world and hope this is your month
Beth x:cloud9:

Hi all
Sonja I am so sorry I wondered where you had got to but it sounds as if you are doing the right thing for you.
To everyone else I wish you all the baby dust in the world and hope this is your month
Beth x:cloud9:

Thank you Beth. All the best for the next 7 months XXX

Hello ladies! Just found this, took my first dose of clomid today after 26 months of trying! Have been on Metformin for 8 months and am really hoping that the clomid with the metformin is going to work! fingers crossed!! Am day 2 today and have got scan booked for next Thursday for first follicular tracking. Fingers crossed!
xxx

hi girls

well i'm 12dpo today, 2 bfn's last 2 days managed to resist testing today tho :winkwink:

am getting af type pains,, but also a funny type of pain on my right side, am sick of waiting now, just wish i knew either way!

ttc is so hard :growlmad:

Hi Mrs Sunshine, Im not sure whether Ive ov'd this month but I have a real tightness on my right hand side at the mo. Its almost like ov pain...Trying really hard not to test until Sunday (normal due date) but its getting harder and harder to resist! TTC sucks sometimes! xxx

it is hard not to test, but its just so frustrating! my normal lp is 12 days, but this is my 1st month on clomid so not sure how it may affect things.
x

Well I ov'd last month and boy did I know it but this month Im not too sure. Will just have to see come the weekend, and keep dancing until then! Poor hubby must be knackered I know I am! hahaha How long you been trying?? 18 months ttc for us mpnth 2 on clomid!

Hey Ladies hope all is well with everyone?

Mrsmab good luck to you on your first round of clomid hope it works well for you.

I have just finished my 1st course with all the scans.

Ladies i had my last scan today and they said the follicle has collapsed (so thats a good thing i ovulated for the first time in god nos how long lol). I have to go for bloods on monday? she didnt really tell me much about them though cause they were busy. I was wondering if anyone can help??
what are they for? what do they show? etc
I have the bloods done on thursday then i have to ring the clinic on monday for the results and to see what to do next?
They also say i should be due my AF around the 10th as its shortened my cycle and i should test on the 14th if AF is a no show.

Fingers crossed for us ladies

:dust:

Thanks ladies hugs to all

evening ladies
sorry i have been a bit a absent today, takes an awful lot out of me casting lol,
anyway how are you all today? i will go back and have a read in a min, just wanted to say that i have been made out to be a complete liar lol, when i said that my monitor works.....well i think i spoke too soon, not sure if you remember that i was having bad pains on cd12 and then cd13 they all stopped, well then the same day i still got a high off my monitor which to me was wrong, i was expecting my peak and lines and pains suggested this, but it was indeed a duff stick, so anyway cd14 i also got a peak and i assumed that meant i would ov on cd15, however the pains i had were so short lived that i began to have doubts, well what i did today was change FF so that i had my first peak on friday cd13 (as it was a duff stick i thought maybe it was then i had my first peak and that it hadn't picked it up), then my second on cd 14 and ff gave me my crosshairs but it says i ovulated on cd12 instead which is when i could hardly walk so with that in mind i do believe i went then, and also the fact that my lines on my sticks were faded on cd14 would also sway me that way, but why is FF ignoring my monitor? when i take away the peak on cd13 it goes back to no crosshairs and says i haven't ovulated?? although an opk done today confirms that i have ovulated and my cervix position also says i have so i am utterly confused lol, matt thinks that because i increased the clomid this month to 100mg that it may have just messed up my monitor
any ideas?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->