clomid club

Finger crossed VickyLou. I wish I could have scans done. I feel like Im just left bobbing around in no mans land all by myself without them. God damn the nhs and their rules!

we've been ttc since aug 07, but had a little break of about 6 months so we could get married, i didn't want to be a pregnant bride (well i didn't want to be showing), thought it would all be so easy! wonder why i even used contraception at all before! lol
we have unexplained infertilty

vickylou the bloods are probably for progesterone to make sure you've def ovulated

xx

Finger crossed VickyLou. I wish I could have scans done. I feel like Im just left bobbing around in no mans land all by myself without them. God damn the nhs and their rules!
i hear ya hunny, i am still waiting for any kind of monitoring lol, i rang the other day to tell them i was in really bad pain and they said well just take some pain killers and go for 21day bloods

Its rubbish isnt it hedge? I was the same, oh sorry no my doc said "Well if its that bad maybe you should come off them" AFTER ONE MONTH IS SHE KIDDING ME!!!! God I bet she's one of those super uber fertile women we hate hahaha! Sunshine, your the same as us, married in Sept 08 and why did I bother with the pill for ten years when I had pcos all along!! Argh!!!!!!! Hehehe x PS: Hedge thanks for casting, I had good vibes all night. (not in a rude way either lol)

Its rubbish isnt it hedge? I was the same, oh sorry no my doc said "Well if its that bad maybe you should come off them" AFTER ONE MONTH IS SHE KIDDING ME!!!! God I bet she's one of those super uber fertile women we hate hahaha! Sunshine, your the same as us, married in Sept 08 and why did I bother with the pill for ten years when I had pcos all along!! Argh!!!!!!! Hehehe x PS: Hedge thanks for casting, I had good vibes all night. (not in a rude way either lol)
well mine is a lesbian who has no interest whatsoever in having children so i just feel that she isn't as worried about it all as she should be you know, i mean they see that 16 m/c, i ectopic and a stillbirth are normal???? don't need any investigations apparently as its all explained by annovulatory cycles, PCOS and endo??
lmao, hey if those good vibes were rude so be it, least you would have had a smile on your face and a relaxing nights sleep hun lol, no worries was my pleasure hunhttps://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_1_12.gif

Thats terrible hun. How much more do you have to go through to be heard hey? I mean honestly. Balls its just your cycle. Argh!!!!! Stuff Brown and Cameron. Im going to set up a fertility friendly party to get us all sorted out. Gotta a feeling I'd get enough votes with all us lots on here watchya reckon?? Hehehe God I really do have the rage tonight sorry girls xxx

Evening ladies...I am still in limbo.Called the doc office and they want me to wait til wednesday before they will order a blood test. There is still no sign of Af..and another faint positive this morning but I am out of test and not going to buy more I am driving myself crazy with paos everyday!! So I will just be patient and what will be will be. I keep praying and with the cast from Sam I think I still may be in the game...just hoping it is not another chemical and that I Ov later than what I thought...mmmm FX

Evening ladies...I am still in limbo.Called the doc office and they want me to wait til wednesday before they will order a blood test. There is still no sign of Af..and another faint positive this morning but I am out of test and not going to buy more I am driving myself crazy with paos everyday!! So I will just be patient and what will be will be. I keep praying and with the cast from Sam I think I still may be in the game...just hoping it is not another chemical and that I Ov later than what I thought...mmmm FX

I am so excited for you! I hope that the little eggy sticks and that you get a very dark :bfp:! GL!
:dust:

Hey Reedsgirl! Here's hoping for the late ovulation reason...lol. I have my fingers crossed for you honey!
Kissy......where are ya woman? I'm starting to get worried about you.
Hey there Loulou, Hedge, RudeOllie and MrsSunshine! Hope I didn't miss anyone.
Welcome to all the newcomers! It's great to have you ladies with us.

Hey NurseKel...can you tell me when your bbs started to hurt and did they get worse with your bra off and then lessen when you took it off?? Mine stay sore up by my armpits but lessen off after I have had my bra off for a while. I also have very little cm but every once in a while I get some wetness...sorry tmi. Thanks for all the help.

Rudeollie can i ask why your not having scans? xx

Morning everyone.

Most PCTs don't offer scans anymore VickLou- I don't get them either. If you still do then you're lucky xxx

its so strange the way all the pct's act differently. I had 2 scans to make sure my follicles were growing, and they also said if my af arrives then i can have more scans this month too. I don't get day 21 bloods done though, but am wondering if this is cos i already ovulate myself.

i'm now on 13 dpo, had bad af pain last night and another bfn this morning, i'm so fed up i just want to know one way or another, why are our bodies so cruel??? don't understand how i can make an egg, hubby produces good stuff but yet still no bfp!!! makes me wanna scream!

sorry just feeling really fed up today :cry:

xx

We all have those days Mrs sunshine so don't worry- it's all a big pile of poo!!

Hi everyone, yes I wish my PCT did scans. Would be nice to know what's going on and also I faint when I have blood taken - what a wuss! :haha:

I'm now 7dpo and have a bit of blood-tinged cm. Only a small amount. Anyone else had that? I did have acupuncture yesterday so perhaps it's related to that?

Looking forward to testing but not holding out much hope as we only dtd once during fertile period.

Good luck everyone else - some promising signs for some of you! :flower:

Afternoon all! Megs you are not a wuss, I am the same I HATE NEEDLES! Im totally fine if someone is with me tho, just get hot sweats etc if I think about going in alone for bloods! Vicky, as babyloulou says I unfortunatley like her do not live in a scan area which is total rubbish. Well Ive still had no change in cm or sore boobs, so am not rushing to test this month. Will just wait and see what AF brings no sunday. Then test if she doesnt show up. hahaha xxx

I had a bit of pinky/red tinged cm last cycle on CD8 and 9 Megs79- I was really excited but it led to nothing! Hope yours is implantation bleeding though xxx

I had an early blood test done on CD20 (which was only 2 or 3dpo as I ovulated late on CD17/18) - my prog level came back as 35!! Surely that's brilliant for only 3dpo!! I have another test tomorrow which is CD26 and 8dpo so I'll have to see what that one comes back as!!

I had a bit of pinky/red tinged cm last cycle on CD8 and 9 Megs79- I was really excited but it led to nothing! Hope yours is implantation bleeding though xxx

I had an early blood test done on CD20 (which was only 2 or 3dpo as I ovulated late on CD17/18) - my prog level came back as 35!! Surely that's brilliant for only 3dpo!! I have another test tomorrow which is CD26 and 8dpo so I'll have to see what that one comes back as!!

Fab news on your bloods hun. And thanks for reminding - Im gonna be naughty and ring up to see if mine are back yet. I have my fingers crossed for you xxx

that does sound very good fx for you!

Hi ladies!
quick question for you all, with it being my first cycle of clomid was wondering if anyone had severe stomach cramps when taking it? I only took my 2nd tablet today so didnt know if it was that or if it was something else! only lasted about 10 mins but I was doubled over in pain this morning! was really worried but glad the pain has gone now.
Good luck Babyloulou, fingers crossed for you huni!
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->